Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyah

Yo,

Not new but might as well be with how often I actually use RPR. Very wonderful system everyone has going on here, and I've seen quite a few gorgeously written and well made characters. I myself, only RP one character, I do tend to stray from that and make at least one other character to RolePlay in places that my character doesn't usually fit in on any scale. Regardless, I'm just stopping by to introduce myself.

You may call me Kaala, please, Not Korclabael.

~Kaala
Sanne Moderator

Hey Kaala! Welcome (back) to the site (or should I say community?)! :) It's lovely to have you here. Where do you usually hang out to get roleplay?
Hi Kaala! Welcome! :D I hope this means we'll be seeing you around more often ^_^
Glad to see a new(-ish) member!
Hope you'll be around more often now.
Welcome! :D
SarietheFae

welcome hey hang out more often :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, sort of! ;) I too tend to like to stick with one character for long periods of time, although I've softened from that stance a little over the years. :) Glad you've been having good experiences here!
Welcome to Rpr.
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there! Hope you'll continue to enjoy it here :) don't hesitate to pm me if you ever want to rp!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, even though you have been here. I am still here if you need any help or want to rp. I'm open to anything!
Heya welcome to RPR! ^_^
Hey there! :) Plan to get more involved in the community, or just generally announcing yourself?
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you've gotten a chance to look around and like what ya see :3
HibariHaru

Hey! It's nice meeting you Kaala. Hope to RP with you someday! :)
Hi there, Kaala. :'D

Welcome onto the introduction forums, I suppose? XD;; Going off of the original post.

Maybe we can go ahead and RP at some point. ^ o ^
Korclabael Topic Starter

Oh goodness me I forgot about this threat haha!

thank you guys so much ;w;!

Also answer some questions, I'm not much of a forum dweller, but you can guarantee I'll post here and there ;) can't be too quiet and reclusive!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyah

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus