Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blue Bounty (1x1)

Mai Kole (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Mai grunted slightly at the turn, bracing herself. "Thanks for the warning." It was needed. "As for bodyguards, don't worry. They're not a problem." She smirked a little, but then was more interested in him. "I see. Well that's pretty interesting. I can usually get a bead on someone's personality pretty well. But like I said, you're almost confusing. An enigma, really. Take it as a compliment."

She chuckled slightly. "It's nice to have someone on my side for once, though. I have to admit."
He chuckled a bit as he tore down the dirt road occasionally making sudden turns here and there.

"Enigimatic is the way to go. It's never good to have one dead set routine that's obvious. Especially if you have enemies."

He would then slow down and look towards her. Or so it seemed. He was actually looking past her and out the window at a pair of gates.

"This guy is so confident just because he's out here in the middle of nowhere, the gate has no guard or security system. We'll break it down with my truck. Then I'll let you out and drive along the fence to the south side of the house. Once I see you knock on the door, I'll make my move. About the time he answers, he should have a new door. Sound good to you?"

Mai listened to him as he spoke of his plan, chuckling softly. "Yes, I guess it is the way to go. And that sounds like a wonderful plan to me. I would love to see the look on his face." She grinned, then would wait for him to bust in through the gate. When he did, she would get out of the car and walk on up to the door.

She knocked at the door, and sure enough, the man answered. She grinned. "Hello there. I believe you wanted my body? Unfortunately, I'm not interested." She shoved the knife right into his stomach, twisting it before yanking it out and stepping back. Wonderful.
He would emit a low content filled mrr as he turned the wheel a bit before jamming on the gas and plowing the gate sending it crashing down. He would then smirk a bit as she got out then drove off heading where he said and waited. As she knocked on the door, he once again jammed on the gas and plowed his truck straight into the brick wall jerking himself about a bit. He then quietly grabbed his sword and revolver and hopped out of the truck stepping over the rubble into the house. As he did so, the commotion of the guards could be heard filling the halls.

"Show time..."

He then pointed the gun down the hall and blew away the first guard that came into his sights.

"Now we play..."

He then took a moment to fasten his sword to the back of his belt before drawing it and holding it in a back hand grip before running down the hall.

Mai was busy watching the man's face as his house suddenly erupted with chaos. She just smirked. "This is what happens when you try to kill me. Tell your friends." She kicked him between the legs, then would wander through the house, stabbing anyone who got in her way.

She made it over to Rocky. "So how much do we want to ruin this place? Or are you satisfied? I have a business to help run, after all." She chuckled and would lean against one of the walls, watching him. But then she saw someone coming up behind him. "Lookout!" She couldn't throw her knife because it could hit Rocky, so she jumped and tackled into him. A gunshot was heard as they both hit the ground. "Geez, some bounty hunter you are. Now go kill that guy." She smirked and rolled off of him, holding her arm. It was bleeding.
He glanced at her and smirked lightly as he didn't get up but rather lay there and pointed his gun at the man and fired shooting him in the leg. The man screamed out as the bullet hit and quickly fell to one knee. Rocky then stood and picked up his sword which he dropped to avoid landing on the blade as he was tackled and walked to the man. He quietly placed the blade under the mans chin and lifted his head with it so he could look him in the eyes as he pressed the blade to the mans neck.

"Tell me...Did you wake this morning and think this was not gonna be a good day for you? Cause I woke and thought I was gonna have a fantastic day. And so far my end is holding up."

Then without waiting for a answer he suddenly lifted his gun and fired again killing the man. He then moved his sword from under his chin allowing the mans body to fall. He then looked at Mai quietly for a moment before speaking.

"I'm just a normal guy. Anyone can be snuck up on. It's a matter of how hard it is to sneak up on one. That guy just got lucky."

As he spoke he walked up to her and gently moved her hand.

"Hmm...think we know where his bullet hit. And nope. I'm not satisfied. What I need to be satisfied is at my truck. And so is a first aid kit to take care of that."

He would then turn and head back down the hall. As he did so, henwould resheath his sword and dog through his pockets for a moment pulling out some bullets. In silence, he would refill the empty chambers of his gun then he would speak again.

"And I still need to find his safe so we can make our profit off of this escapade."

Mai sat up, watching him deal with the man that had shot her. She smirked approvingly. He was good, that much was true. When he came over and addressed her wound though, she frowned slightly. "I'm fine." Was she in an incredible amount of pain? Hell yes. Did that show on any of her expression? Not at all. "Go get the money, I'll meet you back at the truck." She got to her feet, still holding her hand over her wound to try and stop the bleeding.

She'd make her way to the truck then, and as long as everything went well, she'd be sitting in his truck and trying not to bleed on it by the time he got back.
He chuckled a bit.

"You say your fine but I say it's better to treat it than leave it unattended to."

He would then roam about the mansion for awhile before silently returning to the truck empty handed. He glanced at her then around the truck for a moment.

"No more bodies. Guess noone bothered you."

He would then chuckle lightly before glancing about once more. He then perked a brow curiously as a small glint caught his eye. He would go and rummage through the rubble near his truck and smile lightly as he uncovered the safe.

"Hey...Guess what I found."

He would then pull the safe from among the rubble and moved aside as it fell to the ground. He then lifted it and threw it in the back of the truck before opening the door and digging under the seat and pulling out a first aid kit.

"Now to deal with your arm and then we can get out of here..."

He silently opened it up and started rummaging through it silently.

Mai watched him as he found the safe. She would stay where she was and let him deal with her arm. "So what now, Rocky? Are you going to just take me home then?" She smirked slightly at him, ignoring the pain in her arm. Well, trying to. It was very painful.

"So how are we going to split this money, Rocky?" She winked at him and chuckled. She just leaned back in the seat, thinking carefully. "I think you should probably thank me. I potentially saved your life." She laughed softly.
He glanced at her and chuckled a bit.

"Instead of thanking you I'll consider us even. After all I didn't kill you when I could have. I will say thanks either way though. You did something you didn't have to do."

After he finished bandaging up her arm, he would climb into the bed of the truck and move a tarp and started messing with what it covered.

"I told you the other thing I needed was here in my truck..."

He would then hop out of the bed of the truck holding a basketball sized wad of something clay like in appearance.

"Always finish with a bang."

He then grinned a bit as he molded the clay like substance into a hand with a certain choice finger sticking up before plugging in some wires and stuff before climbing back in the truck.

"We'll figure the money deal out later. I'm anxious for the grand finale."

He then started up the truck and backed out over the rubble and started driving away.

"Wanna see the show, watch out the back window."

Mai laughed a bit. "I guess this is true." she admitted. She smiled as he finished bandaging up her arm. "Thanks." When he brought out the clay, she grinned. "A bang, huh?" She watched him mold it, then would indeed turn to look out the back window. She wanted to see the explosion.

"You're quite the haphazard bounty hunter, you know."
He chuckled a bit as he held out a small remote to her.

"You say haphazard. I say thorough. Ever hear the saying don't press the little red button? Wanna press it?"

He then look at her a bit and grinned as he slowed the truck to a stop.

"Here should be good. Go for it."

He would then watch out the back window over his shoulder watching for the show.

Mai took the remote. "Hell yes." She kept her eyes glued on the house, then pressed the button. The explosion was phenomenal. It was absolutely wonderful, and Mai just laughed. Oh, that was fantastic. "Damn, I will have to do that more often!!" She snickered a bit and handed the remote back to him. "Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful."
He chuckled a bit as he took the remote and put it in his coat pocket.

"Like I said. I'm thorough. I could do more but I'll settle for that for now."

He then turned around and started driving again.

"First things first. We got a safe to crack and money to split."

Mai nodded. "Thorough." When he mentioned the cash, she smirked. "Yes...I guess that would be our next step." She had no problem with that, of course. Cash was good. Cash was very good.

"And then do we part ways? Or are you scheming another murder, hm?"

She looked out the window while they drove, just trying to distract herself from the pain.
He shrugged a bit as he turned onto the main road and was headed back to town.

"Planning another murder...no. But if we part ways or not...I'll leave that choice up to you."

As the edge of town came into view he would pull over as he came to a stop and made his way into the bed of the truck and looked at the safe for a bit.

"Being a bounty hunter is fun. Cause you never know what kinds of toys you'll need. Guns, explosives, pry bars...maybe even torches."

He would then quietly pull up the tarp a little and pull a blow torch from under it and shook it a little.

"Well dang... Looks like i need to go home first. Need more fuel..."

Mai chuckled a little bit. "Leave it up to me, hm? You really are a gentleman when it comes to ladies." She leaned back in her seat and watched as he got into the bed of the truck. When he mentioned toys, she grinned. "I suppose so." She listened as he said he was almost out of fuel. "All these toys, and you need the one that is almost empty? I think that might be karma, Rocky."
He shrugged a bit as he climbed back into the truck from the bed.

"Karma has had it out for me for awhile now. I don't mind though. Just makes my life more interesting. I could still open the safe now. Got plenty more boom clay. But I'd risk incinerating the cash if I do that."

He then chuckled a bit as he started driving.

"On a side note however. The lack of fuel isn't necessarily karma though. It could be some kind of screwy fate. I mean after all you get to see where I live now if you want your share of the cash. And with the knowledge of where I live at your disposal... Well who knows what could happen then. That's something only time can decide."

He then chuckled again as they entered the outskirts of the city.

"I will warn you in advance though. I don't exactly live in a 'nice' neighborhood."

Mai listened to him and watched as he climbed back into the truck. "Incinerating the cash isn't a good idea." she agreed. When he mentioned her seeing where he lived, she laughed. "Oh yes. Now I know where to come find you if I should ever need to kill you, hm?"

When he mentioned the neighborhood, she rolled her eye. "I don't live in a nice neighborhood either, when you think about it. Remember who I am? Remember the fact that someone just sent a bounty hunter to kill me?" She chuckled a bit.
He glanced at her a bit and grinned.

"Well if your gonna take advantage of knowing where I live to kill me, then I'll sleep with one eye open."

He then chuckled a bit more. As they drove he made a few turns here and there and soon got stopped by a red light. As they sat there a voice would holler up to him.

"Hey! You in the truck!"

He simply peeked his head out the window and grinned a bit.

"Hey officer. How can I help ya?"

"Oh Rocky! It's you. I thought you drove a motorcycle?"

"I had a big job today so I needed a bigger vehicle. Couldn't carry the tools needed on a bike."

"Musta been a heck of a job."

"Yeah..You could say that. Whatcha need?"

"Nothing really. Was just gonna say nice truck. Where ya headed?"

"Home. Got some stuff I need to do."

"Ah. Alright. Hey come by the station later of you get a chance. If not at least call. We got a job for ya."

"Aight. Will do."

Rocky would then give a slight wave to the cop as the light turned green and he drove off.

"One of the perks of being a bounty hunter. I work on my own schedule. Makes it a surprise for my targets cause they never know when I'll be coming."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blue Bounty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus