Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blue Bounty (1x1)

Mai Kole (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Mai listened to him and took everything he handed her. "I think that'd be reasonable." she said simply. "It'd give you a comfortable lounging car." She leaned over, looking at the picture as it was shown to her, and smirked. "No wonder they're in the safe. That would have ruined his whole life if those pictures go out."
He chuckled a bit at her words of the picture ruining the mans life.

"Well I don't think his life could get much worse than it is now so...Hmm...Internet?"

He would then grin a bit before standing and hopping out of the bed of the truck.

"Well that's about it as it pertains to stuff worth half a crap in there. Would you like a ride home or to work or where ever? I mean I did kind of tell you to tell your original ride to beat it. Unless you told him to deliver that package then send out a hit team to track us down."

He then chuckled a bit.

Mai listened to him and grinned. "The internet." she agreed. That would be PERFECT. She would stand up and brush herself off, hopping down from the truck as well. "A ride home would be nice, thank you. Since you did indeed leave me rideless." She smirked at him.

"There's no hit team coming to track us down. If anything, I'M the hit team." She laughed a bit.
He chuckled a bit as he hopped down from the truck bed as well.

"Aight. Then I will provide you a ride. Just gimme a minute to take some things inside. Want to ride in the truck again or take my bike?"

He would then start to head inside.

Mai would nod and let him do as he needed. "Let's take the bike this time." She chuckled and would cross her arms over her chest and lean against the truck, waiting while he went back inside to put some things away.
He would return a few moments later and walk towards his bike. He would quietly put in the key as he swung a leg over it as it roared to life. He then revved it a bit and sat there letting it idle some for a bit before looking towards her.

"Ready when you are. And I'd rather leave before this thing wakes the crack head across the street."

He then smirked a bit as he revved it again making it roar loudly almost as though waking said neighbor was in fact his intent.

Mai smirked and got on behind him, putting her arms around him. "Lovely neighborhood." was the comment she made to his mention of a crackhead. She just would hold on and let him go off to take her home. No doubt everyone was rather worried about what had happened. She knew they wouldn't be too concerned about her wellbeing. Just what the heck she'd been up to.
He smirked a bit as he revved the bike loudly once more.

"Hold on tight. I tend to be a bit of a show off on this thing."

He would then clamp down tightly on the brake and jam on the throttle causing the back tire to spin out and start smoking a bit as he turned the front wheel slightly causing them to slowly start to turn little by little. After a moment, he would release the brake causing them to shoot off down the road quickly and roared right past a stop sign as he shifted through the gears.

Mai chuckled a bit. "Aren't all men?" she teased. She would keep her arms around his waist and hold onto him tightly, grinning as they shot off down the road. She could be able to pull her strings and dissuade any policeman from giving them a ticket if they were caught going like this, but she highly doubted anyone would stop them.

Mai couldn't help but grin. It was thrilling and exhilirating.
He continued speeding down the road weaving past the occasional cars they would come across and after awhile finally slowed to a stop and looked over his shoulder at her as they would now wait for the light to turn green.

"I'll give you the option. Direct route or scenic. Either way just tap the fingers on whichever way I need to turn to get where we're going. So to turn right, tap the fingers of your right hand. And tap the fingers of both hands when we're there. I figure that's better than you trying to speak it and me not hear you."

He then chuckled bait Ashe revved the engine some more.

Mai chuckled a bit. "Scenic. If we're going the scenic route though, turn right." She tapped her right fingers to show him she did understand. She couldn't help it she wanted more time flying through the roads with him. It was fun. An absolute rush.

"I'm in no hurry to get home."
He smirked a bit as he shot off to the right as the light was still red.

"No waiting for a green light on that choice. Scenic it is."

He then chuckled a bit as he steadily built up more and more speed.

Mai laughed a bit and would hold on tightly. "Yep, that's right. I don't mind at all." She grinned, holding onto him as they went faster and faster. It was fantastic!
He grinned a bit at her laughter. Barely slowing, the bikes tires would screech a bit as he slide around some of the roads slightly sharper turns. As he traveled down the road, the signs of the city began disappearing as building slowly began to get replaced by trees and fields.

Mai loved the beautiful view that she was presented with as they left the city behind them. It was something she always loved, seeing the fields and trees. And it was still fun even as they zoomed by so impeccably fast. It was a thrill, and yet peaceful at the same time.
He drove down the road maintaining his constant speed which was clearly higher than the speed limit. A little ways ahead of them however was the one thing to make most other motorists slow down. That being a line of cars traveling at a snails pace. The ones normally slowed being other cars. Being on a motorcycle though, Rocky just simply smirked a bit before glancing back over his shoulder towards Mai.

"What say we tick some people off cause they can't keep goig fast like we are?"

Mai laughed lightly as he spoke. "I say go for it!" She would grin and hold on tightly, waiting for him to weave between the cars and tick off the drivers. She liked being mischevious. It was obvious with the glint in her uncovered eye. She was thrilled!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blue Bounty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus