Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hi everyone!!

I'm new... So, I'm from another site (which is danish) that is pretty much almost shut down or I need to pay for being there. Which I don't want to.. So, again, I'm new here. And this site is quite a bit different from what I'm used to.

And sorry if something I write isn't right. I'm danish :I
Yuka

Welcome to RPR!
Pinks Topic Starter

spellplague wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

Thank you :D!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Pinks!! :) Don't worry too much about your English, as long as you make an effort and do your best (which it looks like you're doing!) you should be fine.

Is there anything about the site you need help with? Also what sort of stuff do you like to RP? :D
Hello^^
i guess you're talking about gsm? (i'm dansih too :3 )
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! Everyone's super friendly here - it's a great community :) I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're glad to have you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! We are indeed pretty different from most other sites out there. :) But we tend to be friendly, so if you need help learning the ropes just ask! :)
Pinks Topic Starter

Mirabell wrote:
Hello^^
i guess you're talking about gsm? (i'm dansih too :3 )

Yes I am C:
Pinks Topic Starter

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Welcome to the site! Everyone's super friendly here - it's a great community :) I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! We're glad to have you!

Thank you :D!
Pinks Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site, Pinks!! :) Don't worry too much about your English, as long as you make an effort and do your best (which it looks like you're doing!) you should be fine.

Is there anything about the site you need help with? Also what sort of stuff do you like to RP? :D

I think I have got it how this site works. I mostly roleplay something fantasy. And something that dosn't focus on romance. Because I think it's kinda boring just to have a romance, and no exciting plot. Buuut, having romance growing eventually between two characters in a roleplay with an exciting plot, is fine, and I quite like that.
Pinks Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! We are indeed pretty different from most other sites out there. :) But we tend to be friendly, so if you need help learning the ropes just ask! :)

Thank you C:
Welcome! We have a number of members whose first language isn't English, so no worries. :)
Welcome Aboard Mate!
Welcome!
I wouldn't worry too much about not having english as a mother tongue. :P
Your English seems splendid to me! :D
And besides, your english certainly better than my Danish! XD
SarietheFae

welcome!
Welcome! <3
Welcome to RPR! If you're still having trouble finding your other friends, this link might prove helpful :D Hope you're enjoying the site so far ^_^

http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish
Welcome to RPR! We're glad to have you <3 :3
Welcome! Hopefully you will be very happy here on RPR there are always so many great things lurking around these parts! I am sure you'll settle in well!
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay and feel yourself at home. It's nice to have new friends here! Very very nice! Rp with you soon! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus