Forums » Smalltalk » Official Doubutt RPG Thread

Solveig2468

Kim wrote:
So far this morning, I've sent:

2 ray guns
1 battle axe
1 rapier
2 grenade

Would anyone like to play together on Google Hangouts sometime today? :)

Is it wierd that i don't know what Google Hangout is? xD
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Solveig2468 wrote:
Kim wrote:

2 ray guns
1 battle axe
1 rapier
2 grenade

Is it wierd that i don't know what Google Hangout is? xD

It lets anyone with a free google account make group video calls/screenshare: http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:

2 ray guns
1 battle axe
1 rapier
2 grenade

YES!! I'll see if Ross wants to join in too!

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gw3jspnjhugq3e2zgx7twgmgtaa

Anyone who is in the RPR's G+ circles can join in and play with us! If you want to be added to our circles, add the RPR page and let me know you've done so. :)
I think I've added the RPR page...

Edit: I have no clue what I'm doing and why there's no sound
SarietheFae

this morning...
2 axes
2 rapiers

would have more.. but I easily get distracted in ball rooms
*gets knocked out by all the falling items dropping ontop of me*
Can we please make it so that Doubutt can push things sideways if there are two squares between him/her and the weapon. I just lost because I though two squares of space would be enough. >.<

Swagnakor wrote:
I think I've added the RPR page...

Edit: I have no clue what I'm doing and why there's no sound

Oh! Was that you that briefly joined and then vanished? I just added you to our circles so hopefully it will work better next time.

I'm done google hanging out for a little bit, but that was massively productive, thanks for everyone who participated in the push!
Kim wrote:
Oh! Was that you that briefly joined and then vanished? I just added you to our circles so hopefully it will work better next time.

I'm done google hanging out for a little bit, but that was massively productive, thanks for everyone who participated in the push!

Probably? I didn't even look which email I was on, probably my spam mail. No cam or video feed, just got in, and then vanished a bit after because things weren't working right. xD
Katia wrote:
Can we please make it so that Doubutt can push things sideways if there are two squares between him/her and the weapon. I just lost because I though two squares of space would be enough. >.<

For cases like this get out te magnet, it will pull it until there is enough room to push it again. You can pull it through rooms, but pushing is faster.
Sanne Moderator

I finally got the game to work for Ross - are we doing another Doubutt Hangouts today? :D I had so much fun!!
Quick FYI: The armory has a LOT of hats and a handful of rapiers. We're short on ray guns and have no grenades!
Novalyyn wrote:
Quick FYI: The armory has a LOT of hats and a handful of rapiers. We're short on ray guns and have no grenades!

With the weapons being randomly selected the only way to 'choose' what weapon you get is to die until you obtain the desired weapon. I'll see if I can nab a grenade or ray gun tonight.

Sanne wrote:
I finally got the game to work for Ross - are we doing another Doubutt Hangouts today? :D I had so much fun!!

I woke up a little late to run this today, but I'd love to do it again soon!
A Doubutt hang out?

By popular request, I'm running another Doubutt hangout. I'm not sure how long I'll last, but we'll get as much done as we can:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gv7shxsohla4knf3zeg3fvd26qa

You must be in our Google+ Circles to join this. Many of you already are, but if you'd like to join and you aren't already in our circles, add the RPR Google Page to your circles and tell me you've done so, so I can add you back. :)
For anyone reading this, please no more rapiers, the armory is stuffed with them. Pretty much everything else would be preferred at this point, particularly grenades as we have none.
we could use ray guns as well
Sanne Moderator

I'm going to spend part of my afternoon helping Doubutt get rayguns and grenades down to the battle fronts!

The easiest way to do this is to check what weapon you're given and if it's the wrong wrong, just get Doubutt booted off the edge or smacked to bits by a bug until you respawn with the right weapon. :D

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Official Doubutt RPG Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus