Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New member here

Hallo everyone! I'm new and just trying to learn everything around here. Sorry for bad grammar some times I'm from Denmark :P
Sanne Moderator

Hi Kim, welcome to RPR! :) Don't worry too much about your English, just do your best and you'll be fine! Are you part of the group who came here cause the other site closed? Maybe you'd like to tell us a bit more about your hobbies and what sort of RPs you like to do the most!
Welcome to RPR! I'm so glad you decided to join us :3 I hope you find a wonderful RP Home here with us :3
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome welcome! RPR is a super friendly community, and we have a lot of Danish members (especially as of late) so I'm sure you will love it here! We're so glad to have you!!
Welcome! Denmark is actually quite wonderful this time of year, as I recall!
Welcome!
We seem to be experiencing a large influx of Danish Role Players.
That site must have been great XD
HibariHaru

Hi there, new friend! Welcome to RPR! And don't worry about grammar. No one's perfect. :)
Grammar and spelling is less of an issue than you think (Sisi, I'm calling you out XD) besides, welcome and feel free to meassage me if you want to chat or RP.
XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Grammar and spelling is less of an issue than you think (Sisi, I'm calling you out XD) besides, welcome and feel free to meassage me if you want to chat or RP.

Haha that me. But don't worry about it, if you find the right people thye will over look it. But anywas welcome. I'm sure you fit in. You can pm me if you have questions, or want to RP. I dont bite xD!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I am certain you will fit in beautifully here. :)
Welcome to RPR! If you were from the site that shut down, maybe this link will help you find some of your friends? http://www.rprepository.com/group/browsegroups.php?search=danish
kim215 Topic Starter

Thanks everyone!
Too all who asked yes I'm from the other danish site. People one that website can only be there if we pay sooo I'm out.
There are many people who stop at the Danish website, i'm also one of them :)
Velkommen til min ven /Welcome my dear old freind <3 - Kim215
welcome!!!

I made a group for the people who come from the old site. So if you feel like joining, just do so!

http://www.rprepository.com/g/gosupermodel
Welcome! I'd say more, but I think everyone else covered it. ^^;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New member here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus