Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newcomer

Yes I am new. I have roleplayed by chat in about 8 years. So you can say I have some experience. I have been roleplaying Pen & Paper in a year now and loving it. LARP is soon to come (in costume and character making). So I do plenty of roleplay and can't get enough! But i am new on this site, one of my friends showed me it and I already loving the concept and hope you guys will take me in with open arms :D
Welcome to RPR, dahling! You've managed to come in during our 5 year celebration! You should really check it out :3 Even if you don't, I'm super glad you decided to join us ^_^
Sanne Moderator

*super wide open arms hug invite!!*

Hi and welcome to RPR! :D You joined us in the middle of our fifth anniversary celebration and there's still time to participate if you like. ;) Here's a post explaining everything!

We got a bunch of people who LARP around here (though sadly I'm not one of them) so perhaps you can discuss costumes and games with some. What sort of genres do you like to play for text based roleplays?
Hello hello, it is nice to meet you, Serpent~
SerpentSolus Topic Starter

I like fantasy the most, as text, but also romance, a bit sci-fi, some action and normal modern.
Yeah it could be fun to discuss some creative topics with someone! I love being creative and make my own characters, as in drawing and styling them :D
Welcome to RPR! I love your icon, did you draw it yourself? :)

Yes I made it myself, with the intention wo have a icon which reminded of myself, but wasn't me ^-^
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site!! Were so glad to have you with us! RPR is a super friendly community, as I'm sure you've already found out, so never hesitate to hit someone up with questions or an RP idea!
Welcome Aboard Mate

Thanks, thanks :D
People are so friendly and welcoming here :D
HibariHaru

Welcome welcome welcome, new fwwiieeenndd! *BIG HUG* Wanna hug my kitty too?
Hi welcome to RPR! Hope you will enjoy it here! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Thrilled you are enjoying the site so far, and very excited to have another LARPer! :D
Welcome to the site! ^_^
Welcome To RPR! you'll have a great time, I promise!

People are soooo kind T_T Its soooo nice :D !

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newcomer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus