Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » About me

I will RP anything that isnt yaui ( idk if i spelt that right) not that i have a prob with it i just dont feel comfurtable with it. I do anything that rangs from star wars, werewolves, SCI-FI and fantasies. I personally like doing fantasy RP such a werewolves or human x female alien or predator. You name it, ill see if i can do it :)
DragonShard

Welcome to the site! You'll find a lot of fantasy aficionados here so you're in good company!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! I hope you'll have a great stay with us. ;) Let us know if you have any questions or need help with something!
HibariHaru

Hi there, Lord! Welcome to RPR! And I really love Werewolves, Sci-fi and Fantasies, so let's RP sometime, ok? Nice to meet you! :D
Auberon Moderator

Welcome, welcome! I recommend checking out the community tab! You can browse groups for some great guilds that might share your RP interests. c:
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site. :)
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find someone to RP with soon! :D Don't be afraid to jump in and search around the forums. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask our super wonderful Mods. They're very friendly, and lovely, and helpful! I hope you settle in quick and can get to RPing!
WELCOME TO RPR! There's a wide variety of RP here, so don't worry - you're under no pressure to do anything you don't want to! I'm glad you've joined the ranks, the more the merrier. I'm a big fan of urban fantasy myself, so give my characters a look over and see if any of them interest you!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, welcome to the site! Everyone at RPR is super friendly, so never be afraid to send a PM asking to RP or simply asking a question about the site. We're so glad to have you!!
Welcome to RPR! This is such a great site and community and I just know you'll love it. If you ever have any questions, want to chat, or want to RP, feel free to message me.
Lord-Knight-Crawler Topic Starter

Hi there hibariHaru, its always nice to meet a fellow sci-fi/Wereeolf lover ^_^. And yes, i would like to RP with you sometime!

Hi Kuraudo47, thanks for the welcome! And yes i would like to RP/ chat sometime ^_^

Thank you, kim ^_^

To make this easier on all of us im just gonna say thank you everyone and Hello!
Hello and welcome to the site. :3

Thank you

You are on: Forums » Introductions » About me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus