Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What's up Rpr?

Hi, so I'm totally a newbie and I admit that I've been stalling this part. Friends invited me to join this site and so far I love it. Here's hoping the good times roll on. :)
Keo

Hello, welcome to RpR. You're going to find that everyone here is super nice and willing to help if you need it! What sort of Rp are you into? I hope you enjoy the sight and if you need any help just ask ^_^
FroggyGurl

Greetings! Welcome to the weird yet wonderful forum of RP Repository. Have you figured your way around? There's a bunch of cool stuff scattered around here o.o

Hope you enjoy it here!
DragonShard

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR! There's nothing to worry about, we're here to help! :)
Sanne Moderator

Heya Maddilyn!! Welcome to RPR. :D In what way are you a newbie? If you're new to roleplaying itself, we have a nifty guide to help you on your way if you'd like to read up on it. :) If you mean you're just new to the site, I hope you're finding everything you need! Feel free to ask for help whenever you need it.
Maddilyn_Massacre Topic Starter

Generally anything supernatural is what I go for with Rp. I'm also a tad old fashioned and am obsessed with Masquerade. Haha. So far, yes, I'm doing a decent job at figuring things out. I feel so welcome here though now. Thank you all so much. :D

Sanne wrote:
Heya Maddilyn!! Welcome to RPR. :D In what way are you a newbie? If you're new to roleplaying itself, we have a nifty guide to help you on your way if you'd like to read up on it. :) If you mean you're just new to the site, I hope you're finding everything you need! Feel free to ask for help whenever you need it.
I'm new to the site. Totally a seasoned roleplayer. :3
DragonShard

A fellow VtM fan? Huzzah! Got my start RPing with that game though these days I'm more into VtR or WtF.

DragonShard wrote:
A fellow VtM fan? Huzzah! Got my start RPing with that game though these days I'm more into VtR or WtF.
Actually the first I've heard of those games. Did some research though and they seem like my sort of thing. :O I was referring to the masquerade fashion and ball theme in general. Throw in vampires and it's perfect. ;)
DragonShard

LOL, equally awesome ;)
Welcome to rpr!*bows*you'll have an amazing time! Promise!
Greetings! Welcome to the site. ^_^
Hello thar, welcome to thee site. Feel free to mingle and drink ye some rum.

Thank you all so much! :) Rum? Rum is good. Haha. Every time I think of rum I picture Captian Jack Sparrow. Hardcore fan I am. <3
HibariHaru

Hi there, Madz! Welcome to RPR, and we're so glad that you're loving it so far. Nice to meet you! :)

HibariHaru wrote:
Hi there, Madz! Welcome to RPR, and we're so glad that you're loving it so far. Nice to meet you! :)
Thanks! Nice to meet you too! :D
Kim Site Admin

See, aren't you glad you didn't put off saying hi any longer? :) welcome to the site!!

And yes, VtM is super fun. I definitely recommend trying it if you like those sorts of themes. :)

Kim wrote:
See, aren't you glad you didn't put off saying hi any longer? :) welcome to the site!!

And yes, VtM is super fun. I definitely recommend trying it if you like those sorts of themes. :)
Yes I am. Haha! I'm a tad bit shy and timid with new people is why I stalled so long anyways. :) I'm so glad everyone is so friendly. Thank you for the warm welcome.
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll be making lots of new friends in no time ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What's up Rpr?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus