Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So new it's painful...

Hey fellow RPers! My name is Keela, and I am so new to the RP thing I'm not really sure how to start. I would like to find someone who's patient and will to help me along the way, but if not, I can find my own path.

What I'm ideally looking for is someone who has another fantasy OC who would be willing to RP with me. My character, Sephi, is originally my character from Dragon Age: origins, but I changed her a little to fit better in many arrays of forums.

If your interested, let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you hopefully very soon!!

Have a fantastic day everyone!! <3
~Keela
Sanne Moderator

Hi Keela, welcome to RPR! How exciting to see you begin your RP journey with us. :D I'm afraid I'm not really up to helping you out with actual roleplay right now, but we do have a useful guide for people who are New to Roleplay that might be a good starting point. :)

If you're still short on players to practice with, feel free to post in our Looking for RP forum. If you mention you're new and still learning, I'm sure somebody will whisk by to get you started! No matter what, please have fun and let us know if you have any questions!
Welcome to RpR! I'm sure you'll like it is, it's a wonderful forum. You mentioned being a bit new, are you saying to this site, to roleplaying, or to writing in general? You'll find a lot of people on here that are very patient to any and all new comers. ^^
Keo

Welcome to Rpr, theres tons of people here who love fantasy. I myself love dragon age! i just go into playing it a few months ago. Its a game i believe is worth everyones time. Anyways, i hope you find what your looking for. Everyone here is really nice and can help you out if you have any questions. Just ask <3
Hello, hello~ It's nice meet and have you here, hopefully you will enjoy your time here, there's a ton of awesome people to talk and rp with (myself included, haha!) Looking forward to seeing more of your characters too~
I've never played Dragon Age, but my partner has. There are loads and loads of people who are interested in fantasy.

Mostly, though, I need to know where your icon came from. It's lovely.
FroggyGurl

graphics-welcome-316775.gif
Hallo there! Welcome to this amazing place. I hope you become a great part of our awesome community!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!
Keela wrote:
What I'm ideally looking for is someone who has another fantasy OC who would be willing to RP with me. My character, Sephi, is originally my character from Dragon Age: origins, but I changed her a little to fit better in many arrays of forums.

There are a LOT of people with fantasy OCs here, so I don't think this will be too hard, especially on the Looking for RP forum, or the "Find RP" section. :) I would offer but I am so busy at the moment that I think I'd be a terrible mentor, and I want you to have someone who can play lots! :D
MelTheObserver

Keela wrote:

I've been loving Inquisition. Huge fan of the gameplay, design, and character customization. It's a gorgeous series!

Welcome, Keela! I hope you love it here because I certainly do, and so does the rest of the community. As you can see, everyone is very nice and willing to help. There are lots of way to get started, so it should be easy to have a roleplay going soon. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want. Enjoy yourself and have fun! :)
HibariHaru

Hello there! Welcome to RPR! :)
Hi Keelah, Welcome to RPR, the home of RPers every where, feel free to message me if you need help or want to rp.
Hi Keela!
I hope you and your OCs find good partners! :3
Ben Moderator

Hey there!

The other thing to do that is great for learning, is to find a group to join. Place your character in a community, that way you can lurk for a bit and ask questions of the members while you get started. :)
Welcome to RPR! I am currently in obsession mode over the Dragon Age series. If you ever want to talk about the games just send me a PM! Hope you're enjoying the site so far ^_^
CrimsonKnight212

Hey there, and welcome!! RPR is a super friendly community, and I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone to RP with :) Best of luck!
RandomNoodle

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will love it here, and I'm sure most of us would love to RP!
Hello and welcome Keela!
Welcome to rpr and if u wanna rp pm me cause im open to anything
Keela wrote:
Hey fellow RPers! My name is Keela, and I am so new to the RP thing I'm not really sure how to start. I would like to find someone who's patient and will to help me along the way, but if not, I can find my own path.

If your interested, let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you hopefully very soon!!

Have a fantastic day everyone!! <3
~Keela
Welcome to the world of RP. Might I just say that Dragon Age is my favorite game aside from Destiny though DA came first.
I've actually never thought about taking my dark warden and RPing them.
I would totally cannon RP Alastair. <:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So new it's painful...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus