Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Waved a hand, "No worried." she replied. "My club is a haven." she would say with a little shrug. As the walked the sires would pass them on the main road. "There, now we can hit main...were only a copula blocks away." she turned down an alley way that errupted out ontoand empty to street to the left was a large old church, well it was once a chruch. One either side of it's large door were signs one saying Hotel[/i} the other saying The Elysium.

"Told you we weren't far." she grinned to him, "Well just head into the bar."
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

"Sounds good lead the way, we can talk inside about what is going on."

Jett felt easy about ever going into a building first, he did open the door for Bliss, as this was a custom he stuck to. Jett did feel uneasy about walking into a "Vampire Den" but he'd been in worse situations.

"After you ma'am." He politely invited.

Would nod her head. A brow was arched to him opening the door, "Thanks...and I'm the only one here." she nodded. "My neice and her sire are out making crazy a past time." she muttered speaking of a pair of malkavains who lived there as well. She lead him through a spacious lobby. To their left was a registration desk, and a flight of stairs. To their right was a table, chairs and a pay phone. straight a head was a large arch way that lead to the bar.

The bar itself was large, with a few interesting decorations. In the center of sevral groups of tables in the large room were stripper poles, when questioned about them Bliss always replies with their not in use, Just haven't taken em down yet. She lead him to the bar which occupied an entire quarter of the room. "Sit." She slipped behind the bar, "can I getcha something to drink or eat?"

Jett follows Bliss into the bar, seeing the interesting decorations. "I don't see you as the stripper type, purely a compliment of course." He walks further in and follows Bliss to the bar. He obliges her `order` to sit.

"I'll have a Strawberry Daiquiri, please?" he says politely and pauses. "I haven't been in a half decent bar in almost a decade, and sometimes you miss the fru-fru drinks!" he said excitedly.

He looked around the bar and felt relaxed for a few moments realizing he was out of danger for the time being.

"What do you have to eat? Anything that died recently with a spud will do me just fine. I appreciate your hospitality."

Jett would take out the two or three thousand he had on him, set it on the counter and scoot it across to Bliss.

"I hope this is enough to cover you inconvenience."

Bliss merely smirked to his comment. "When I first bought the place years ago I did run it as a strip club." A giggle came from her, "But due to the crowd I cater to...keeping girls was hard." she would shrug a little bit, "An old patron used to tease the assistant manager Louts and I, for at the time we looked nearly identical." She would grin from ear to ear for a moment at the some what fond memory.

"A daiquiri, I hope premixed is okay." she says spinning round on her heel and heading to the fridge. Behind the bar counter was a large stainless steel fridge, a sink, spacious counters and a stove top, half circular, half flat cook top. Lastly the walls, lined with booze, and glasses. Evidently the place was well equipped to serve meals and act as efficiently as a bar.

Once she opened the large fridge beers, premixed drinks fruit juices, and food could be seen. Also a little noteworthy through the clear plastic of the bottom drawers medical blood could be seen, packs and packs of it. Bliss grabbed a premixed daiquiri, closed the fridge dorr and snapped the top off of it as she walked back to Jett.

To the amount of money he had placed on the table she perked a brow. "Jett that is enough to drink, eat and rent a room for at least a month and a half." She would look back up to him, "If you need a place to hang your hat for a bit." she slipped on to a stool behind the bar, right in the corner too, her usual spot. Pretty much in the center of it all when things were busy, not for the attention either. So she could keep a watchful eye out.

"I do appreciate the hospitality, but I fear that if I was to stay here I would only put you in danger, and to tell you the truth, you're too good for trouble" he would smirk and wink and the woman who had been so kind to a complete stranger. Jett would look back to his drink, "Pre-mix is fine, the last time I had a daiquiri, well let's put it this way I was a little more pepper than salt on top." Jett would lean back and think back to the last time he'd had a daiquiri.

"I want you to hold on to this money, for me it is not terribly hard to come by, with my set of skills." Jett would take a sip from the pre-mixed daiquiri. "That sure is good stuff... as far as food goes, I think a burger and fries would be nice if that's not too much to ask ma'am." he looked to Bliss and asked politely and patiently.

Jett would suddenly feel his chest heat up, "Ow... that shit hurts... sorry bout the language ma'am..." Jett would begrudgingly stand up and look for a bathroom. "Where...(cough)... might I find your(cough) your restroom?" Jett being in pain was still a gentleman to cover his mouth for each cough, and when he looked down to his sleeve he would be relieved there was no blood this time. Looking back to Bliss for an explanation of the location of the bathrooms.

Bliss laughed at his response of putting her in danger. She let him say his piece, then respond "Danger is never a problem, and trouble should be my middle name." She grinned again, the same one as before wide, friendly and slightly goofy. She would arch a brow to to him telling her what to do with it, "Alright....well then how about we call this credit...you take a room if you need to, eat, drink to your hearts content." She shrugged her shoulders and placed her hand on to the money. "A burger and fries is certainly easy to do..." she got to her feet pulling the money up and she slipped it into the cash drawer.

When he started acting strange she perked a brow for a moment then she pointed back the way they had come. "Through the lobby and up the stairs, bathrooms will be to your left..." her eyes flickered over his form trying to read anything out of place with him. "I can take you there myself...or stay and cook your meal."

"Thank you(cough) I'm sure I can find it." Jett would wince to get out those last words.

Jett would then begin to take the path down the hall. Every step harder than the last finally making it to The top of the stairs and seeing the bathroom. He would lean against the wall for support. "Man this one hurts(cough)." Jett would make it to the bathroom and open up his pack to find his ~supports~ seawater, something that was deadly to most people was the only thing that kept him alive some days. Jett would mix the seawater with some water from the tap and drink it. The device in his chest would overheat if not supplied with seawater every week. The good news is Jett had plenty of it. He'd gotten used to the bitter taste of the seawater. After drinking the see water he would then have to immediately piss. This was just the machine washing out the water and keeping the salt. Jett felt better, he was going to be fine. "Man that sucks... gotta stay on top of that." Jett would flush the toilet, put his ~supports~ back in his pack and wash his hands. Making his way back to Bliss he was thinking of maybe getting some shut eye, but was honestly worried for her safety if he stayed... he struggled to decide. Maybe food would help him.

"Hey, sorry about that, damned allergies... they get the best of me sometimes. Musta passed a dandelion. Will you be joining me for dinner, in some way at least?"

Watched Jett make his way out, as he was out the door she was on her feet once again. First, she washed her hands then she set about getting the oil in the deep fryer warming up, then get the cook top started. By the time Jett returned the burger was cooking, the fries were cooking, and bliss was gathering all the fixings for a good burger. Despite being undead on only being able to feed on blood, she actually made a fairly decent cook. Granted Talia, the woman hired as cook was better, but Bliss's meals were certainly editable.

Once everything was nearly ready, and it she was just waiting on the burger and fries to finish she looked to him. "What do you want on the burger?" the question was asked as she drifted to the shelf containing all the glasses, she grabbed a wine glass then went searching for her bottle of Bloodwine.

Jett sat down at the bar again having felt much better he sipped on his drink again, which had begun to melt. "I'll take anything you've got, I'm hungry!" Jett would boast of his hardiness and accidentally knock his drink over cutting his finger on the broken glass. "Well, shit... sorry let me clean mess up... do you have any wet clothes I can borrow for a second?" Jett concerned about the mess he'd made and also being worried he'd insulted his host, thought of cleaning his mess and leaving. "Sorry about that... won't happen again."

"I'm glad you're feeling better now." she would say as she pulled a green bottle from the shelf of booze. Upon inspection of the bottle a black label can be seen on the label a hear and bunch of grapes are depicted in white. "You're getting exactly what you asked for a burger and fries, but I meant you want ketchup mustard cheese?" she asked as she stuck a corkscrew into the bottle.

"Just chilli out...it's fine." Bliss responded to his mess that was made, "I'll clean this up you wash your hand...then I'll get you something to put on that." she set the bottle of now opened bloodwine on the counter then went to get some cloths to clean up the mess.

"sorry about that, may I use the kitchen sink?"

He would stand there with his thumb in a bar napkin. Pain was not a factor is just wouldn't stop bleeding... a small side effect of his previous treatment.

Nodded her head, "Yes of course." she lifed the part of the counter that opened to let him behind. While he was washing his hands she would begin to mop up the mess, Only stopping briefly to lift the fries out of the oil letting them drain off, and getting the hamburger patty off the cook top before it burned. Then it was back to cleaning up the mess.

"When you're hands are dry you might as well but whatever you want on your hamburger." she grinned a bit as she dropped a few soiled towels into a laundry bucket

Jett finished cleaning his hands and bandaged up his hand. Placed his burger on the bun and cheese on top with ketchup and mustard to spare.

"Thank you so much, I'm starving. Join me?"

Jett would push the stool out from the bar wall and offer her the seat next to him. Smiling genuinely.

Moved back to the bottle she had earlier abandoned, and she finally got to fill the glass up. Bloodwine, the smell was sweet yet slightly metallic. "That was the plan, you eat and tell me what's up. And then I'll see what I can do to help." she would shake her head to the offered seat and pointed to her usual one behind the bar. "My spot." A little grin was given, "I've sat here every night for the last two years, it's molded to me." a little laugh came from her as she slipped into her usual seat.

She took a sip of the bloodwine and smiled to him, "Whenever your ready."

Jett sat down with his burger and gave a chuckle at her "molded to me" comment.

"Well it's fairly simple. I'm a product of an evil private military... The Movement."

Jett felt his stomach turn talking about them. He did agree to share his story with the kind stranger feeding him and making him fancy drinks.

"The Movement was once a private military with the sole purpose of crushing evil. I was a part of this military and in my time with The Movement, that is what I did as well. I was a runaway and this group took me in and used my skills to serve justice to the evil of this world."

Jett would take a bite of one of his fries... brow tightening it was obvious he was thinking very hard.

"The movement was my haven, from my father, from my life as a poor farmer, from being nothing. I was doing good things in the world, I was someone! I felt good about what I was doing... I was like that for 15 years, closing in on a small fortune from my work and having done so much good, I felt my time on the battlefield was over, I was still able bodied, but I'd seen too many of my friends die, become mangled, and too many victims suffer... it's a lot for someone to see... I'm glad I almost made it out with my mind intact... keyword almost..."

Jett would take a deep sigh as he remembered the men he'd served with, and the people he saved, and yet all of the people he couldn't save... it was obvious that Jett was still working through some of these things...

"...I had decided to retire, take my money and take care of my father and farm... it was maybe more boring, but safer and better for my mind... I turned in my equipment, my ranks, and my resignation. I told my Sargent goodbye... and walked home... it was a 40 mile trek from where I was... I was happy to take it, I slept on the side of the road for a few nights, just breathing feeling better about what I'd done and what I could now do freely..."

Jett punched the bar... hard... closing his eyes, he felt his heart race as if he was reliving it...

"Then... I walked up to my hometown's biggest hill, the hill that led you into the valley where I was born... I saw smoke from the bottom of the hill and ran as fast as I could dropping my pack... when I got to the top of the hill I saw the remains of my hometown... and it wasn't much. Someone had come in and burnt the town to crisp and left it smoldering... I didn't know what to do... I lost it... I ran full blast for my father's house, hoping he'd escaped... Running as fast as I could I passed by charred remains of childhood friends, neighbors, and even my dog... I ran faster and faster... when I reached my father's house... it looked like it'd gotten it the worst... I kicked in one of the walls because the door was missing and the entry was still on fire... I found my father... or what remained of him... he was still breathing... barely... he was gripping something in his charred hand... dog tags... mine... and another set... he looked up to me, unable to speak and reached out for me... he died within minutes of my arrival... I couldn't do anything... I had no idea who'd done this... I tore open my father's dead, charred, melted hand... I found my dog tags and next to them were the dog tags of my former Sargent... I felt... dead... just dead inside..."

Jett paused for a moment to gather himself... he took a few bites of his burger... he had more to say, but he had to finish living it first...

Bliss listened silently and thoughtfully as Jett told her his tale, she would every once in a while sip some of the slightly thick crimson liquid in her glass, and her facial expressions changed every now and again when the story took a turn. She was very silent, respectfully so, silence wasn't always an easy task for her, but she could accomplish it when she had to.

When Jett paused she sensed that the tale was not over, so she remained silent, and sipping her drink

Jett took a deep breath and looked down at his plate.

"I stood up, and ran... I ran as fast as I could and where was I going? I was going back to the base... to pay a little visit to my old Sargent. I ran the entire 40 miles back to my old base, nearly collapsing in front of the entrance guard. I asked him to let me in, and he drew down on me, without much worry of consequence I took his gun and bashed him over the head with it. I didn't kill him, but I didn't care... I knew that more than one person killed my father and left my hometown to rubble. I was going to kill everyone who got in my way... I got to his quarters and rummaged through the place looking for him, I wasn't quiet about it either. I walked outside his home after destroying the inside of it for the last 20 minutes or so, and found him standing across the street from me... with 100 men in between us, drawn down, ready to kill... I didn't care, I'm going to get him... that's all I was thinking... I ran as fast as I could to him and tossed any man who tried to stop me, into another zip code... I got right up to him, RIGHT THERE!" Jett yelled in anger and then realized he was telling a story... not living it... "He looked me in the face, and told me... Thanks... I wanted to redecorate anyway..." Jett then sighed....

"Someone knocked me out, and I awoke in a lab... in a tube... underwater... and immediately destroyed the glass, knocked a guard out, stole any valuable data from the nearest computer and ran... and that's what I've been doing since..."

Jett took another bite of his burger, and closed his eyes...

Bliss frowned a little bit as Jett continued on, still sipping her wine at a steady pace. By the time he had reached the part of the story where it turned a bit twilight zone, she had to refill her glass. She got to her feet and went to fetch the bottle of wine as he took the bite of his burger she would sigh softly. "That is...a very upsetting...and interesting tale. Your Sargent...has done this to you..?" she meant all of it, not just the sad start.

She regarded him silently as she poured herself another wine. Once the tulip shaped glass was nearly brimming she set the bottle off to the side, knowing she likely drink another glass or two before the evening was through. Not for the purpose of getting drunk, no that was not the purpose to the bloodwine. Easily way to disguise feeding.

"It is an upsetting tale, I know... can you see why I waited?" Jett relaxed a little... "What about you? and is it possible I could get Stawberry-Banana smoothie? That just sounds good, then we can do some drinking?" Jett looked excitedly to his new acquaintance.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus