Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Bliss nodded to his request. "alrighty, it saves me from refilling shots every 5 minuets." she grinned a moment as she hopped to her feet. She grabbed a short and stout glass, placed 3 cubes of ice into it, then topped it off with the remainder of the whiskey.

As she plunked the glass in front of his she grinned a moment, "Well what kinda dancing you got in mind?" she would remain standing as she lifted her tulip shaped glass and downed the remainder of the wine. She had surpassed her usual consumption, usually she just sipped on a glass or two through out the evening, not downing them as quickly as she had been
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

"Whatever sounds good!" Jett was in full on party mode. This was not his usual, and probably wouldn't be this way for a while. "I want you to put on the best dance music you know!" He was busting out moves that no one had probably seen in 20 years as if it was 20 years ago. He was quite good. "I'm a boss!"

The vampiress would smile and nodd. She lifted the remote and switched it back to the playlist and began flipping through the list, she usually chose music for the sound of it not whether or not it could be danced to. Eventually she found a song that would suffice, Boom Boom Boom by Outthere brothers, it was an older one but still good and easy to dance too.

The femme then refilled her glass then slipped around the bar, so she was on the parton side. "So?"

"Let's do this, I'm thinking dance off!" Jett was thoroughly intoxicated. He grabbed the glass and downed the drink. He was being crazy, but having a great time. "What do you say Bliss?"

Bliss laughed, "I"ve never been much of a dancer." she would shrug her shoulders, and begin to dance. "It's not that I can't." she laughed, "I've always preferred to watch others." Her movements were more reminiscent of late '90s hip hop.

Jett would dance up to her and dance with her, "Well you seem to know what you're doing!" Jett was sweating and breathing deeply and still going and going and going, he was having a good time... though he may regret it tomorrow. "Bliss, I'm getting tired, it's around 4am and I think that I am closing in on sleep." Jett would sit down and watch Bliss dance. "I will say, and this is with no offense, you're quite cute." Jett would lean back against the counter.

Laughed a little bit, "just because I don't enjoy it doesn't me I'm bad at it." she would grin a bit, sensing that he was losing steam and would soon have to retire for the evening. As if on cue he told her that he was getting tired, a grin was given to Jett as he sat down and she continued dancing. "I'm cute when I'm not covered in blood." She laughed a little bit and flopped into the seat next to him. "Well according to Zarith I'm even cuter when I've covered in blood." She let out another laugh.

She grabbed her glass and took a heavy sip. "If you're tired head up to your room." she smiled a bit to him, "Talia should be in tomrrow morning, so when you wake you'll be able to get a proper breakfast." She nodded, "I won't be around till after sundown"

"Sounds good, sleep good my new friend." Jett pulled himself up to the room and shut the door and passed out onto the bed.

Once Jett was gone Bliss headed to the fridge, "I don't have time to go hunting..so this will do." she sighed softly pulling a couple of packs of medical blood from the fridge then she headed to her room.

Jett woke up in the morning and laid in bed for most of the day, exhausted and hung over, he would do this for most of the day... probably until the evening. "Never... drinking... again...." Jett thought all day.

As the sun set bliss rose from her bed. Her room was windowless and locked several times over from within. No need for a ridiculous coffin, she had never felt right slumbering in one either.

After a quick clean up, she opened the locks and slid into the little corridor that lead to the secret door to that isolated her private room from the rest of the club. Only a select few knew where this door was located.

Soon the femme was back in the bar.

Jett would make his way down to the bar. "Man... I was a drinking fiend last night." Jett would see Bliss in the bar. "Morning... well evening that is, Bliss."

By the time Jett arrived in the bar, Bliss was standing next to the fridge, rooting through the bottom drawer for a couple of blood packs. She paused as Jett approached, wondering how he was going to react when he watched her stick a straw in one of the packs and drink it like a juice box. "Good evening Jett, I trust you slept well." she grinned as she straightened up.

"Need something to eat or drink?" she set the blood packs on the counter, and waited.

"I would love a piece of bread a pitcher of coffee." said Jett who was obviously quite hungover. "Don't let me do that again please?"

Jett would sit at the bar and hold his head in pain. "I remember everything, and that's why my hands and back hurt. ha-ow...", Jett said and caught himself with a lot of pain.

Bliss perked a brow to the horridly hung over Jett, "Just plain bread?" the question was asked as she found the coffee filters, and the coffee. Soon the sound a coffee perking could be heard, it's delicious scent starting to waft towards Jett.

She giggled, "Well I can try and influence your decision next time but I only infulence. I never make peoples decisions for them." she grinned to him as she searched for a straw, "Whatcha take in your coffee?" she asked as she crossed over to the abondonded blood packs.

"Yeah like a loaf of it." Jett would say in agony of his own accord. "I like coffee in my coffee. Thank you." Jett would put his head against the cool surface of the bar and think about what Bliss said.

"Don't worry, I'll just need a reminder." Jett wasn't going to forget this anytime soon.

Seemed to sicker for a short moment as she fiddled with the straw and the blood pack, in a moment she was drinking the contents of the pack through a straw. "Okay... so a loaf of bread, and black coffee." she rapidly fished the first pack of blood. before moving on to the other she would get Jett a cofee mug, and then the bread. Lastly she set the coffee pot on a pot holder on the bar in front of him. "Good to know you're not the type who needs to be babysat."

"Yeah, I haven't had that much to drink in probably fifteen years...", Jett would think to himself for a moment, "...at least I know my drinking days are in the past." Jett would grab the bread and coffee and devour them over the course of a few minutes. He wasn't very talkative until he finished his breakfast like food. "Can I get a glass of water?" Jett finished the whole pot of coffee and was ready for his night to begin.

Bliss just smiled softly to Jett, as he drank and ate his food. She was back by the fridge where she had left the second blood back, and she consumed it like the last, but with her back to him. This was done because most of the people she encountered couldn't bear to watch her eat, not that she was a messy eater, it was usually eerie for them to watch someone consume blood.

When she finished she tossed the empty bag in the garbage, "Water? Sure thing." Bliss crossed to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water for Jett. "Here." she placed it infront of him and took her usual seat.

Jett took the bottle of water, "Thanks, You know you don't have to turn your back when you drink that." Jett had noticed she was shying away from him. "I don't care, I'd like to assume the blood was purchased legally, the blood was donated, and it was not a big deal." Jett thought for a moment, "Don't tell me if it is not one of those." Jett wouldn't do anything even if it was, but he'd be more comfortable with this thought.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus