Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded her slender shoulders to his comment and shrugged her shoulders, "I can, but...with your previous worries of putting me or my establishment in any danger or causing us any trouble with no doubt this group you mentioned The Movement. I haven't the slightest fear of them, or anything they can throw at me." A nearly feral grin was flashed, "I have acquired many a useful friend over the years, lots of them work, or frequent here." She paused a moment nodding to his order of a smoothie, and then possible drinking. By his excitement she would nearly guess heavy binge drinking.

She got to her feet and started across to the fridge to get the things she needed, as she did all this she continued speaking, "As I saying...you left that money here...so stay at least a night, every once in a while. It gives you access to a good bed, hot shower, whatever you desire." she shrugged. "Like I said, I haven't the slightest fear."

She stooped to the cupboard below the counter to pull out a blender, then she started putting the ingredients into the pitcher part of the blender. In a few moments she was running the blender, then pouring it. As she walked across to him she was plopping a straw into it. "Strawberry-Banana smoothie." she plunked it in front of him
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

Jett took a massive swig of the smoothie gold in front of him excitedly. "Yes! Best smoothie this side of... anywhere!", Jett said in all excited sincerity. "I'll finish this and then we can do the real drinking my new friend, may I call you friend?" Jett looked kinda puzzling at Bliss.

She seemed to laugh at Jett's enthusiasm about his smoothie. "Well good to hear...Perhaps it's similar to Beethoven. I can't eat but I'm a decent cook." She was of course completely jesting. "the only thing other than blood I consume is alcohol, and it's always mixed with blood. Mind you I usually stick to this." she would lift up the glass of wine she was sipping on and smile. "I've acquired the taste for it over the years."

She would set the glass down after a sip and stoop down under the bar looking for something. In a moment she reappeared holding a menu, "Here's the drink menu..." she smiled a bit to him, "Our house specials are listed."

Jett thought for a moment,"What if I was to buy a permanent room and food? Like buy the room and food for when I am here?" Jett asked Bliss nicely. "I like this place and to be honest it's the first time in a while I have felt safe and such."

Jett looked over the menu, "I'll have 2 bottles of Bloodwine, 3 bottles of whiskey, black label if possible, and a bottle of Vodka." He handed the menu back to Bliss almost immediately. "I know that stuff you're drinking, it's good stuff according to the few vampires I've met, I'll buy a couple bottles and we can have a good night!"

Jett was feeling quite hardy, he hadn't had any alcohol in over 6 months, so if he could finish even a bottle he might be surprised.

She would nodd her head, "That is what I suggested earlier in the evening. This place is safe if you know what's going on" smiling would lean back and take a sip of the wine in her glass, obviously she meant vampires, and other things the went bump in the night, and that you had to keep your head about you. If you did that you'd bee just fine. As he went to ordering copious ammouts of alcohol she would laugh a little bit.

"You are going to drink bloodwine?" she asked him with a flared brow, "And I can put the bottles on reserve for you...as well I'm sure if 3 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of vodka were to be consumed by you. That at some point I'd be dragging your ass to Taru's shop to get your stomach pumped." She took a hearty sip of her own wine, before getting to her feet. "What do you drink with your whiskey?"

"Cola is fine, and you didn't answer my question, I want BUY a room something I can keep for a long time." Jett pulled out 3 bars of gold. "Could I buy a room? Just for me?" Jett was sincere about how this place made him feel, safe and secure. "I know it sounds odd, but I have nowhere to go and when I do leave, I'd like to come back."

Jett set the bars on the counter. "You can have one to yourself, just for helping me."

Bliss nodded to the request for cola with the whiskey, "The question if you may call me friend?" she perked a brow to him, then laughed. "Course ya can...most people do." she nodded a bit as she was putting some ice into a wide short glass, with two fingers of whiskey then topping it off with Cola. "Here ya go." She sets it down next to his smoothie as he was pulling out gold bars.

"Oh." she says. "Yes I suppose we can do that." she nodds her head. "You can have room five." she says, as she pulled out a black binder, and a ring of keys. Opening the binder she would cross out room five on the roster and scribble Jettkai's room. Below that rooms six and seven were also crossed out with names written above the scratched out bit. Above six Raiden & Ashi, and above room 7 Silvern Blueblade. After that she would go to the ring of keys. each key was colour coded, room five happened to be green. There were two green keys on the ring. "I give one to you and I keep one, you lose you key, if you want someone to clean to room up...emergencies..whatever." she says as she got the key off.

"Sounds good, I can trust ya, not everyone has heard my story and not wanted to turn me in for the money..." Jett was relieved he had a place to lay his head, he hadn't for so long, well over 5 years. Sure he'd slept in alleys and in hotels, but not for more than a couple hours, for once he felt like he could sleep for an entire night. He puts his glass up and toasts to his new friend. "To you! Bliss the kickassest!" Jett would then glug down the entire drink. "Ahhh" he would breathe heavily. "Let's do some shots? Set up about... 5 of each, whiskey for me and whatever you want to drink, sound good?!" Jett was excited he felt like a kid again, only he was drinking! He was ready to get trashed and get the best sleep he's had in a long time. "I bet I could out drink you vampy-lady!" He said in jest, knowing she likely didn't get intoxicated as fast, if at all, as humans. "What do ya say my new friend!?"

When Jett indicated that this was a good enough agreement for him she placed the key too his room on the bar counter in front of him. "Well I'm flattered. I often offer a place to stay to those who need it, because the hotel really doesn't do much business." She shrugged softly, "and usually they don't have the money to pay." In regards to money Bliss never really cared about it, because somehow when it was really needed it would appear.

Bliss grabbed the roster binder, and the key ring and stashed them back under the bar. Then she pulled up the remote to the sound system, she never bothered with hiring a DJ, she usually just supplied the music herself, on occasion live entertainment would happen, but usually that was completely spurr of the moment and done by a patron. She laughed as Jett toasted to her, "How about we just toast to new friendships." She smiled softly as she would take a sip of her wine.

When he suggested doing shots she just laughed for a moment, "How about every shot you do I'll take a drink of my wine." She smiled to him, "For I usually only consume other options when I intend to get into a scrap." the little smile spread to a wide grin. "And sure...once you're under the table I'll drag your ass to bed then sit a bottle of orange juice on the night stand." she would hit play on the remote then take a sip of wine. The play list was always randomized and Bliss usually kept a broad range of music in that list. Tonight it started with Sublime - I've Seen Better Days

Jett chuckled lightly, thinking that he was probably going to end up dragging himself to bed sooner ro later on his own, he wanted to make it as far as he could. Tomorrow he may have to see the world as it has always been, he wouldn't know, and he was okay with it.

"If you really think you could out drink me, why not go ahead and drink the stronger stuff my friend?!" Jett was in a great mood and felt like he could maybe pick at his new friend to convince her to do this, I mean he didn't do this a lot and he wanted to be singing drinking songs and dancing at the end of the night with someone. "I'll tell you what, I'll get up and really show you how to dance, if you drink with me like I'm sure you can!" Jett challenged his new friend.

"If you don't want to, I'm certainly not going to push you, but this is a once in a while kinda thing for me, you know what I mean?"

Bliss would take a sip of her wine, as he started egging her on. "Naw...tonight is not a good night for me to indulge. As I mentioned I usually end up in a scrap when I drink, and...well for lack of better words I've been a bit irritated lately so...I think I will stay away from the booze." she wouldn't elaborate on what the source of her irritation was, because it mas merely a lover's quarrel. She took a a drought of her wine.

Then she laughed at his pro-offering to teach her how to dance she could only assume what he meant, and she was sure it had something to do with the decor around the room. "I will continue on with my wine." She grinned, "But don`t worry I can keep up." She laughed again, "As for teaching me to dance, well..." she trailed off snickering a moment, "I know how to use the poles." she would shrug her shoulders softly.

"Don't slow down on my account, by all means do as you intend to do." She smiled taking another drought of her wine. "I will match you drink for drink. I'll just be drinking this."

Jett stood up and started jamming to the music, though the song was hard to dance to for him.. "Do you have something a little more, well danceable?" Jett looked to Bliss. "I just can't fit into this groove." Jett took all five shots of the alcohol, leaned back, and exhaled deeply..."good bite to it...", he gasped out barely.

"Speaking of biting, the last Vampire I fought was unable to control from attacking anyone who was bleeding, and I've bled in front of you for the last few minutes. What is it that is different?" Jett was intrigued, admittedly he had a little liquid courage, but he was intrigued none the less.

As always bliss was rather content to sit in on her stool, sip her wine and watch what was going on. A little smile was playing across her face as she watched Jett rock out. When he asked for different music, "Well what can you dance to?" she laughed a bit sliding the remote across the counter to him as he downed the five shots. "more?" she grinned a bit as she gasped.

"A good question really..." she would finish off that glass of wine then pour herself another. "A few things can factor into that....Age, older ones don't feel the thirst as young ones do. I've walked this earth for over 300 years...well it's probably over 400 by now..." she shrugged slender shoulders, "I kinda stopped counting."

she took a drought of her bloodwine before continuing on. "Another thing could be how recently someone has fed..." She shrugged. "I myself drink bloodwine like it's water, and consume medical blood when both Zarith and Maddie are not around." She spoke two names that he wouldn't likely recognize, one being her boyfriend, the other her Blood doll.

Jett paused for a moment and thought, "Well that makes sense."

Jett would then think about his music selection... "Do you have any funk? That stuff is fun to dance to." Jett said in all sincerity over the love of funk.

"I would like 5 more please, gotta hit the bottle hard considering I haven't hit in a while." Jett chuckled. "Who are those people you mentioned? Are they vampires too? and also, I figure other vampires live here, being that is the custom, should I go to bed in a metal turtleneck sweater?" Jett said sarcastically hoping to get a chuckle out of Bliss.

Jett would continue to dance and drink with the music and have a good time, though it was apparent he was feeling the 5 shots already.

Bliss' mouth quirked as he asked about funk. "Perhaps...you'll have to look." She pointed to the remote, "I'm sure that you can find something to your tastes in there." She would take a heavy drought of her wine before getting the bottle of whiskey and lining up five more of the pungent liquor, "I've been told that this stuff hits back," She grinned lifting the bottle, "So be careful just how hard you hit it." She giggled a moment before lifting her wine glass.

To Jett's question about the two names she shook her head, sending pieces of vivid pink flying from side to side. "No niether of them are vampires. Zairth is a planes walker...." she sighed softly pausing a moment, obviously her thoughts were currently on Zarith, "And Maddie is a girl who works here....and" the femme hesitated, "My blood doll." Bliss knew that she would have to explain what a blood doll was so after a sip of her wine she continued on. "Before any questions pop up. A blood doll is a person who willingly submits to being bitten. Often they are addicted to the bite, because they enjoy the feeling of it." She smiled a bit, "Most find it arousing."

"Well that's interesting, submitting to being bitten...", Jett stopped to take his shots, "(gasp) I do wonder what it feels like, but I'm not so sure that I want to know", Jett laughed at himself for being a little fearful of something like that.

"I'm thinking that this is good stuff", pointing to the shot glasses,"but I don't know that I would like it that rough!" Jett would laugh again.

Jett looked over the channels and found an old funk station on the radio. "This is KFU, where the funk is still funky" said the DJ.

Jett began to really show off his moves and began to do things that hadn't been done for almost 20 years, but he was doing them quite nicely.

"Can you keep up!?" Jett said as he started doing handstands and breakdancing.

Bliss shrugged her shoulders, "In the right situation even I enjoy it." she would laugh to him as he gasped from the burn of the booze. "But it all depends on the person...." she shrugged again, "Some like it, become addicted. And some never submit themselves after the first time. A largely contributing factor is how it's done."

She watched him point to the shot glasses, "More? Or would you like the next one mixed?" she laughed a little bit to him as he flipped through the radio stations. She perked a brow as he began showing off his moves, "Funk has never been my favoirte music to dance to." she laughed, "When I have to dance I prefer techno, or pop." a shrug was given as he stood on his hands, she tilted her head to the side so she was looking at him as if he were right side up. "I didn't think you'd be a funk-eh type of person." she laughed a little bit

"I'm supa funky!" Jett said as he words... got looser. Jett was dancing and he handed her the remote, "Go ahead and change it, I'm game!" Jett was ready to drink more, he was feeling it though. "Let's do five more, how much is left in the bottle?" Jett was feeling proud of his drinking prowess.

Bliss arched a brow as Jet let loose. After taking a sip of her wine she laughed again, "No I couldn't do that...You asked for funk." another laugh peeled from her lips.

"Well Sir, another five will bring you to fifteen." she grabbed the bottle again, and began pouring into the 1 ounce shot glasses.

Jett felt kind of big of himself seeing the bottle, he wanted to finish it..." Do me a favor... pour what is left in that bottle into a large cup and I'll sip on that after these shots." Jett was feeling good, but a little silly as he wanted Bliss to join him, so he put the remote on the counter, "As much as it is looking like a dolt, I would like to dance with somebody if you don't mind obliging me." Jett was really ready to party... "bottoms up." he would take all five shots again. "Oh Yeah... that's the spot." Around this time, like most humans Jett felt nearly invincible, but he was not a fighter in this position, he just did things like breakdance like he hadn't in a very long time. And then he remembered something he did a very long time ago, it was one of the first things he'd learned to do after escaping the lab. "Wanna see something cool?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus