Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Smiles softly to his words, "Well...The blood comes from blood banks if that is what you mean." she laughed a bit. She was really here nor there on the legalities of how the blood was obtained. Bliss glanced to the clock and looked about the room, "Wonder if I should even both opening to the regular public tonight...." She meant mortals. The club was rarely closed to those like herself, and to those that knew, last night was the first time in ages.
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

"I'd say open it up, have a blast, I'll perform parlor tricks!" Jett was starting to chipper up after finishing his glass of water. "I can even, tell jokes." Jett was of course kidding, but he wanted her to relax and open up the bar. "Money is always good for business, but I don't know how you guys run this place." He would chuckle.

Bliss would grin from ear to ear, "Well you seem rather eager to meet some of my comrades of the night." She got to her feet, and headed out to the lobby. Once in the lobby she switched the signs on, and headed back to the bar. As she crossed the room behind the bar a little plume of flames appeared. The plume grew and took the shape of the raven, in the ravens talons it clutched a crystal rose. Bliss stopped and perked a brow watching the thing for a moment.

"I know only two people who use flames to do things like that..." she sighed and the raven settled on the bar counter a few feet from Jett, "One wouldn't be sending a rose here either." the words were half said to herself. She continued crossing the room, as she slipped behind the bar the raven made of free standing flames dissipated, leaving the crystal rose behind.

Bliss didn't do anything with it immediately, just stared at it. Eventually she picked it up, and looked it over. Then she shook her head softly and placed it somewhere under the bar.

Jett was intrigued by this magic-like raven that appeared. He was a little freaked out, not so much to be afraid more in the excited, can't figure this out kind of way. Jett would watch the raven appear and disappear leaving the rose. "That was cool, what was that thing?" Jett would watch Bliss pick the rose up and look it over before moving it the underside of the bar. He was perplexed by this, the rose looked very pretty, she figured it was from her boyfriend or significant other. Jett would begin to think of the woman on his mind. "You okay?" The rose seemed to throw Bliss for a loop, or at least it looked that way to Jett.

A small shrug was given, "I'm not sure exactly what to call it..." a little sigh came from her, "Zarith has this ability to do things like that with fire." She would check the time as she finished speaking.

"Well I'm okay for the most part." was the reply given, "I'm not sure how to take something like that." she meant the rose, "Zarith disappeared with out saying anything before new years, and I hadn't heard a thing from him. Until now." she sounded displeased.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Slipped in, a rather old looking duster covering his arms and form "Could I have my usual whiskey?" He'd say when he noticed Bliss "I still have a bit of a headache from when ya last saw me." His voice it's usual low volume. The scottsman furre's fur looked to have at least had a combing attempt made on it "Who's the human?" He'd ask, trying to seem more normal than he was, though keeping his forearms up in the sleeves of his coat.

"Do we need to go look for him?" Jett would offer hearing the concern in her voice. "You can always ask me for help Bliss." Jett would hear a figure walk another person in the room.

"You could address me directly..." Jett would say in a candid manner, "My name is Jett." Jett would give this individual the once over, "Who might you be, if you don't mind me asking?"

Bliss shook her head to Jett's question, "No...I doubt that would work." she sighed softly, "He's a planes walker...so truthfully he could be anywhere." She would shrug softly.

As Ashi entered the club her crystal eyes drifted to the Gangrel. "Even Ashi, have a good nap?" she grinned a little bit, "And a blood n whiskey coming up. Jett you want anything else?" she asked as she got to her feet.

"And Ashi...you needed be like that. Jett is good guy, and actually renting the room beside your's and Raiden's." she grinned, "I guess that makes you guys neighbors." a giggle came from the vampiress as she crossed the space between the bar and the shelves holding the booze

Blinks "Ahh so he knows bout our kind." He'd say, pulling off the duster and revealing the carapaces on his forearms "Hate the reminder of my frenzy..." He'd then frown "Now I see why I usually don't hang out with the social bunch." He'd rub his arms "I can shift them away but they'd just return once I went out of a changed form..."

"Nice get up you have there." Jett would be intrigued by this person. "I know about vampires and such, been around more than the average human..." Jett would pause, "'course I'm not an average human." Jett would look over to Bliss. "May I please have an orange juice? Need to get my potassium for the day."

Bliss smirked a bit as Ashi complained about the carapaces and his frenzy, "Yes...well that's what over exerting yourself gets to." she was mildy teasing him, "When did you wake?" she asked as she set the blooded whiskey in front of Ashi.

Then her eyes moved to Jett and she nodded, "A glass of OJ should help clear that hang over." she gave him a wink and laughed a bit as she walked back to the fridge and grabbed a pitcher of orange juice. After she poured a large glass of it she put the juice back in the fridge and then returned to the bar. "Here you go>" she plunked it down in front of Jett

frowns "Yeah, I also ripped a demon in half." He'd say laughing "That was the first frenzy I'd gone into. Which is saying something for a gangrel, most have frenzied at least twice cause they didn't learn the first time." He'd blink "A day or so." He'd then drink his drink quickly "I was only protecting my student in truth."

"Not sure what a frenzy is, but I can imagine it's not good for the health of the individuals around you." Jett would give a chuckle. Jett would take a drink of his orange juice. He didn't know how the man might react, nor did he know him well enough to let his guard down. "I've never killed a demon, though I've taken on multiple men at a time."

Bliss would smile softly, she had frenzied a couple times before, once intentionally and for a purpose. "Well how do you feel, she grinned broadly to him, for once she had a one up on the elder vampire. She had experienced the crazed state that a frenzy produced, never a pleasant state in the least, and once it passed she would honestly compare the feeling to a hang over, that's if the frenzy hadn't caused topor.

[shit stupid enter reposting

Bliss would smile softly, she had frenzied a couple times before, once intentionally and for a purpose. "Well how do you feel, she grinned broadly to him, for once she had a one up on the elder vampire. She had experienced the crazed state that a frenzy produced, never a pleasant state in the least, and once it passed she would honestly compare the feeling to a hang over, that's if the frenzy hadn't caused topor.

She looked back to Jett, "You're correct there, it's exactly as it sounds and rarely ends well for anyone. She would smile a little bit as Jett continued, "I can atest to that Ashi, how do you think I met him?" she smirked a little bit.

Laughs "It may be different for you toreador. Gangrel are so close to the beast we really feel a lot better during it, I just regret the after-effect." He'd say as he shrugged "Got yourself in trouble."

His problem was he didn't like the after-effect and was rather irritable now, the gangrel's eyes growing a bit more beastly "Poking a irritated beast isn't usually good. Gangrels tend to become more dangerous, as we can shift to kill quicker."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

The sound of heel's against the hard tile of the floor announced her presence before she was seen. As she slipped into the room her blood honeyed eyes looked about the room, She smiled when she spotted Ashi and Bliss. Both familiar, the other she didn't know.

Raiden headed across the room and settled in the seat next to Ashi. "Good Evening All." she would smile and adjust her glasses on the bridge of her nose. "How is everyone."

Jett would hear the sounds of heels against the floor, it wasn't a new sound, but it was one that definitely stuck out to him. He would turn his head to see an attractive woman with dark hair come into the room. "Evening ma'am." Jett would respond to her greeting. Jett would likely sit quietly until he was directly addressed otherwise. He didn't want impose himself on anyone.

Bliss grinned a moment to Ashi's words, "Ahh such segregating terms Toreador...Gangrel. We all suck blood and live forever." She was being mildly funny, trying to ease the tension that had seemed to creep into the room. "And I didn't get myself in trouble." she grinned from ear to ear, "I never get into trouble." she was barely able to say the words without giggling, obviously that was a lie.

As Ashi grew irritated she opened her mouth to give him trouble, she wasn't going to put up with any crap. As the sound of heels clicking against the floor she closed her mouth. Knowing who it was because where Ashi was chances are his student wasn't far off behind. As Rai entered the room she turned her crystal eyes on the younger vampriess, "Evening Raiden." were the words that were said but nearly everyone would be albe to hear the underlying tone of warning. She was essentially telling the girl to keep her mentor in check

After greeting the girl she turned her gaze back upon Jett, "So...hows your drink?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus