Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

nods as he shifted back after moving the unconcious one to the bed. The Gangrel then took a seat away and waited for if he'd be needed.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

As she followed Ashi Raiden's eyes were on the mortal he carried. She watched as his eyes seemed to be moving behind his eye lids his face frowning and twitching. "He must be dreaming." she murmured.

She moved out of Ashi's way as he moved towards the bed, then helped him shift the unconscious mortal to the bed. She looked up as Bliss entered the room. "What now?"
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

Jett would begin to cool down, but he would definitely still be sick. He would calm down to the extent that he was more capable of breathing now, slowly and big. He would wake up soon, but he was much better now.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Bliss shrugged to Raiden, "Well you guys don't have to stay with me, but I'll likely sit here until he wakes or until sun rises." she looked from the younger vampire to Ashi, "So I suppose what you guys do will all depend on you."

Her crystal gaze shifted back to Jett, "He seems to be better now...thanks for your help Ashi." she murmrued

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Night Time Wanders (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus