Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual Midsummer Art Trade!

Loki Topic Starter

Just a couple days left to sign up everyone! :D
Dabbler or Devotee? dabbler

Character Name: Vexam
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: click here
Species: ?who knows?
Personality: talktative, kind of a showoff, temperamental, petty
Brief physical description of the character: slim and toned body, dark-skinned, mule ears, purple eyes
Suggested environments: library, gardens
Anything else we need to know: I left the drawing of him (on his page) uncoloured, so I'll try to have a skin tone/eye colour/etc palette done before the 31st.

Character Name: Krotos
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: click
Species: satyr/faun
Personality: easily excited, optimistic, disloyal
Brief physical description of the character: goat legs and tail, tiny horns, short
Suggested environments: ancient Greece
Anything else we need to know: nothing that i can think of

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) no
Dabbler or Devotee? Devotee
Character Name: Cecil
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Cecil
Species: Vampire
Personality: Forward, Snarky, Serious when he has to be, Supportive. Charming.
Brief physical description of the character: He's tall and athletic, wears leather jackets and bomber jackets, jeans and t-shirt sort've guy. Boots. He smokes.
Suggested environments: He's a Bartender so Bars and other urban environments.
Anything else we need to know: Nope

Character Name: Vythica
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Vythica
Species:Human
Personality: She has a short temper, Strong and Noble, Intelligent. Glows with sex appeal.
Brief physical description of the character: Vythica is very beautiful, her hair is white, her skin dark. She has violet eyes. She is queen of the Eserians. A people who are fond of bright colored, revealing clothing. They have elaborate eye make up, similar to Egyptians.
Suggested environments: Deserts,Palaces.

Character Name: Illyria
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Illyria
Species:Icil (Humanoid Ice People)
Personality:Stubborn, Elitist, Proud.
Brief physical description of the character:Illyria of average height, she's thin. Icy white hair, her skin is a deep blue, her eyes are teal. She'd be wearing something akin to what's in her profile, lots of fur the Icil are proud of their fashions. She has a pattern of white dots on her face that show status within her culture.
Suggested environments: Arctic, Ice palaces, anything with a arctic like environment I suppose.
Anything else we need to know: nope

Character Name: Hex
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/hex
Species: Human (Witch)
Personality: Flirty, charming, playful, snarky, sarcastic, Dirty Minded.
Brief physical description of the character: Hex is tall, black hair, bright blue eyes (they glow when he does magic) he's thin and wears tanks and ripped jeans and boots. He's a smoker.
Suggested environments: Urban, bars, magic shops,
Anything else we need to know: Nah

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) Nah some of them know each other, but I think I'd prefer them alone. so No XD
It's the 30th still on some parts of the planet!!!
Dabbler or Devotee? Devotee
Character Name: Azazel
Link to Character's RPR profile: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=50461
Species: Demon with a human form
Personality: Playful and seductive or cold and cruel
Brief physical description of the character: Tall, pear body, long black hair, green eyes, green gem in chest
Suggested environments: On a throne, Battlefield, In a garden
Anything else we need to know: Has a 6 foot sword shaped like a cross or use on battlefield
Loki Topic Starter

Sign ups run till midnight CST! :) So there is still time for a few people to get in!
Dabbler or Devotee?Dabbler

(Tried to give a nice list for you choose from!)

Character Name:Blaze
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Blaze
Species: Vampire
Personality:Comes off very gruff and sarcastic especially with people he does not know
Brief physical description of the character:Modeled after Theo James (description in profile)
Suggested environments: Outside usually but can be found in places with books or really good classical music
Anything else we need to know: If you draw him shirtless be prepared for scars so shirt on may be much easier...

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) Nope he's a loner :)

Character Name:Benjamin Gaddy
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Ben Gaddy
Species: Human (witch)
Personality:Careless kind of guy with a love for trouble
Brief physical description of the character:Modeled after Jeremy Renner--description in profile
Suggested environments:Really anywhere is acceptable for Ben
Anything else we need to know:

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No thank you! :)

Character Name:Tracy Pfeiff
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Tracy Pfeiff
Species: Human
Personality:Very lazy (this really does describe him I swear.)
Brief physical description of the character:Modeled after Ben Barnes--Description in Profile
Suggested environments:Either playing an instrument somewhere (or singing) or being really lazy..on a couch/bed/floor

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) No thank you! :)

Character Name:Keiran
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Keiran
Species: Werewolf
Personality:Playful and very friendly
Brief physical description of the character:Modeled after Dylan O'Brien
Suggested environments:Really where ever!

Dabbler or Devotee? Dabbler

Character Name: Aelisti
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/aelisti
Species: Wizard
Personality: Flamboyant, enthusiastic, yet slightly traditional.
Brief physical description of the character: Asian descent, black hair, brown eyes. Aelisti is most commonly seen running rampant around the Nexxus dressed as a caricature of a wizard. A serious caricature dressed in the fancy curling shoes generally gold, a long dragging cape with fluffy edges and of course star and moon patterns, and of course an exuberantly tall and pointy hat with a matching pattern to it.
Suggested environments: He lives in the woods, but travels through timelines.
Anything else we need to know: He often wears a fake long white beard when in his wizard garb. When he is not out as a wizard he likes to sit at home in very modern clothes and drink tea with his many cats.

Character Name: Gragsn
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/gragsn
Species: Goblin
Personality: Mild mannered, shy.
Brief physical description of the character: Gragsn is a typical goblin, he's short of stature with a rotund belly and gray-green hide. His body lacks any hair, and is covered in sticky slime. His whole body is often covered in a long hooded cloak, so that he can easily blend in with those around him as opposed to sticking out and it protects his skin from being burned by the sun. Because goblins are nocturnal Gragsn sleeps throughout the day, often in a dark place to hide from the sun.
Suggested environments: Plains; travels quite a bit by horseback (horse on profile).
Anything else we need to know: Nope.

Character Name: Xaberz
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/xaberz
Species: Bulex
Personality: Flamboyant, loving, sweet.
Brief physical description of the character: See profile for species specifics and physical description. (Alien race.)
Suggested environments: Works in space.
Anything else we need to know: Loves jewelry and silver.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) Nope they are not even in the same universes.
Dabbler or Devotee?Devotee
Character Name:Raine Asawa
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/raineasawa
Species:Human
Personality: Cocky, Stubborn, Sarcastic
Brief physical description of the character: Long Black (I color it blue so she doesn't blend into dark backgrounds)hair with bright blue eyes. Her skin is quite pale and her body is well curved
Suggested environments: Forest, a throne, with her Horse Zamir.
Anything else we need to know:Nope.

Character Name:Eruthia Aldaviel
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:http://www.rprepository.com/c/eruthiaaldaviel
Species:Elf
Personality:Shy, helpful, knowledgeable
Brief physical description of the character: She is quite small and very thin, her face is covered in light freckles. She has green eyes although they are faded because she is blind. Her golden curly hair meets her shoulders.
Suggested environments: A clinic, Forest, near water, with of course, her black cat Mittens. (Shes blind, she doesn't know he doesnt have mittens.)
Anything else we need to know:Nah.

Character Name: Qunarei Lexibus
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: http://www.rprepository.com/c/qunarei
Species:Tiefling
Personality:Spontaneous, Verging on Chaotic Evil, pyromaniac, sometimes illogical.
Brief physical description of the character: She stands 6feet 5 inches and her horns go beyond that. She has a curved body that is a lovely shade of purple. Her eyes are red like the fire she wields. Her long black hair is partly braided in the back. She wears engraved armor and a long loin cloth.
Suggested environments: Hell, away from people. Near a camp fire, playing with fire
Anything else we need to know: She really likes fire.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no) SURE. If you put Qunarei with Raine, just know she will be utterly terrified and Qunarei would be really annoyed. Eruthia and Qunarei are best buds though.
Dabbler or Devotee?
Devotee

Character Name:
Joshua
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:
http://www.rprepository.com/c/-joshua (Reference pictures in gallery)
Species:
Somewhat catlike humanoid?
Personality:
He's a rather reserved, anxious and awkward person, but also has creative, hardworking, friendly and sympathetic qualities to him.
Brief physical description of the character:
Joshua has a slim face with a small, femininely pointy chin. His vibrant green eyes are phased evenly apart, sitting below a pair of strong and but still somewhat trimmed eyebrows. Between said eyes there's a wide nosebridge which leads down into a small, almost petite nose , beneath which you find his slightly pursed, dark lips.
His auburn hair is styled into a perculiar style, with a part of the right side shaved and the left side styled significantly longer.
The rest of his body follows the same slim and small looks of her face, with a small, boyish and somewhat androgynous, rather than manly look to it. Said body has a tanned completion with a few freckles here and there.
Suggested environments:
Desert environments, cities, caravans and pretty much anything else as long as it has some inspiration from Arabic settings. Tough if not in the mood to draw a background, making it a png file would be much appreciated. :)
I guess it's worth mentioning that his feet end in paws and legs have a somewhat animal like structure, like you see on anthros?

Character Name:
Yester
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:
http://www.rprepository.com/c/-yester (Reference pictures in gallery)
Species:
Human
Personality:
She's a rather adaptable, patient, charismatic, sociable and reliable person, but also quite arrogant, melodramatic, manipulative and unnecessarily dishonest at times.
Brief physical description of the character:
Yester has a slim face with a somewhat defined jaw and a small, pointed chin. Her dark hazel eyes are phased evenly apart, sitting below a pair of small and obviously trimmed eyebrows, and with a noticeable birthmark under the left one. Between said eyes there's a slim nosebridge which leads down into a small, almost petite nose , beneath which you find her slightly pursed and brightly red painted lips.
Her hair is a short, dark brown mess of curls and half of her face is somewhat covered by unevenly trimmed sideswept bangs that seem to be in dire need of some trimming.
The rest of her body follows the same slim and small looks of her face, with a long neck, pointy shoulders, a flat chest, small waist and long, slim limbs. Said body has a tanned completion with a few discolorations and beauty marks here and there.
Suggested environments:
An inn, market, city street etc, in a medieval fantasy setting. Tough if not in the mood to draw a background, making it a png file would be much appreciated. :)
No

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
Yes
Loki Topic Starter

Okay everyone! PMs have been sent! If you signed up for this and did not get a PM, let me know ASAP! :) Can't wait to see all the art at the end of the month!
I guess I got excited, seeing as I'm almost finished with mine already.... it's gonna be a long month XD
*flails!* I'm so excited! :D
I've done several of one character already. Am I gonna have to narrow it down to one at the end?
Loki Topic Starter

Nope! You are only required to give one piece, but that doesn't mean you -have- to give only one :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Yo. I'm EpicMan561, by the way.
I managed to finish mine despite my massive artblock *_*
Loki Topic Starter

Only a couple days left to work on trades! I can't wait to see the finished pieces everyone! :)
Claine Moderator

These last few days of waiting are always the hardest XD
I can't stand the wait!
Gah!
It's like 2 days it's so close I can taste it!
Too bad I joined after all these things had already been decided
Oh well, maybe next year~

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual Midsummer Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus