Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual Midsummer Art Trade!

Blu_Dino

Rubix wrote:
arttrade_by_capnrcubey-d97icwh.png

Since it's after midnight making it the 31st on EST, I'm going to drop this off for Blu_Dino of their character Keith Leonardo!
Oh and thank you so much o3o I love it! :D
Laineie wrote:
Dear Owelle, And Dear Aria,

KHZ084o.png

Thank you! That's a very harem-like outfit. :)
Blitzkit wrote:
6ddfeefa7db6a87a2b099c4fd96c2fbd.png

Art for Amirrora!!

Ahh it's beautiful thank you I love it!

(I thought I wasn't gunna be here today, so Loki will be PMing my partner their art. Hope they like it! ;w; )
For Awaitingnightmares!

2015_midsummer_art_trade___rai_nightmare_by_kawaii_kuroi_neko-d97x6zi.png

Link is here: http://kawaii-kuroi-neko.deviantart.com/art/2015-Midsummer-Art-Trade-Rai-Nightmare-557501598

I hope you like it o^o
bluwolf0 wrote:
nqbbti.jpg

Frankie for Highjinx!

Omggggg I love it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D :D :D
So much awesomeness in one thread. I absloutely love Bliss by TornBySanity!!

I got Yunn and their character Feylan, I'm not a fantastic artist but this is what I came up with. Done in pencil and coloured pencils.

20150831_202051.jpg
Loki Topic Starter

Blu_Dino wrote:
Oh, i PMed the art to the character.. is that fine? o-o

this is totally fine :) We just encourage people to post them here so everyone can see! Thanks for letting me know it was PM'd, I'll mark you off the list! :D
@Claine You are so very welcome! I enjoyed painting him for ya. I got a little excited and was done early.periodically worked on him throughout the month. Happy you like it though.
Blu_Dino

Loki wrote:
Blu_Dino wrote:
Oh, i PMed the art to the character.. is that fine? o-o

this is totally fine :) We just encourage people to post them here so everyone can see! Thanks for letting me know it was PM'd, I'll mark you off the list! :D

Okay thanks! I'm gonna post it here later.
Lovely work, guys!
I was very, very lucky to get Goo's character Aidar! >3< I hope its alright, I had so many plans for him but I just ran out of time.I hope you like it!! <3 EDIT: OK fixed the quality

https://40.media.tumblr.com/34538e6cad5b1da7658f29006a0f129e/tumblr_ntz4enYyA81r3285po1_540.png
This is for Limeface of their character, Kell!
I would love to RP sometime with him! If any of my ladies interest you! ;w; <3

Sorry if there are inaccuracy's, the shading on the ref is dark and complex, though lovely.
And the pose in the reference didn't let me see too much of the outfit so it ended up a bust.
;w; I put extra effort into it to make up for that. I hope you still like it!!

(This might have been sent to you by Loki too. I'm in the middle of a move,
so I didn't know if I'd be here to post it, but I am! ;w; )

rpr_third_annual_midsummer_art_trade_by_iamirrora-d97je4k.png
This is for Illantis of their character Krotos!

Krotos%20Complete.jpg
Goo

Limeface wrote:
I was very, very lucky to get Goo's character Aidar! >3< I hope its alright, I had so many plans for him but I just ran out of time.I hope you like it!! <3 EDIT: OK fixed the quality

https://40.media.tumblr.com/34538e6cad5b1da7658f29006a0f129e/tumblr_ntz4enYyA81r3285po1_540.png
Aaaaa oh my goodness lookit himmm~ I LOVE the way you did his ears and oh man, just-- *touches the colorsss* Yeee I love it, thank youuu!

(P.S., can I have that couch? Please?)
Amirrora wrote:

Sorry if there are inaccuracy's, the shading on the ref is dark and complex, though lovely.
And the pose in the reference didn't let me see too much of the outfit so it ended up a bust.

OH. guawdgyahpwihfjak THIS IS WONDERFUL!! *A* I absolutely love it! (Kell does too the egotistical man that he is) You truly captured his face, I love it! As for ladies....I'll have to get back to you on that, I need to look through your characters. ;) (But seriously I doubt he has any specific tastes so it shouldnt be hard xD)
Goo wrote:
Limeface wrote:

Aaaaa oh my goodness lookit himmm~ I LOVE the way you did his ears and oh man, just-- *touches the colorsss* Yeee I love it, thank youuu!

(P.S., can I have that couch? Please?)
(Youre very welcome <3 and yes you can have that couch <3)
Limeface wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

OH. guawdgyahpwihfjak THIS IS WONDERFUL!! *A* I absolutely love it! (Kell does too the egotistical man that he is) You truly captured his face, I love it! As for ladies....I'll have to get back to you on that, I need to look through your characters. ;) (But seriously I doubt he has any specific tastes so it shouldnt be hard xD)

Ahh I'm so glad you like it! ;w; I really pushed myself to make it extra nice since the lovely shading on his reference confused me a bit so I played it safe with a bust. I read about his profile and decided the playful grin would suit him! I'm thrilled you like it as I was a little pressed for time due to moving and some RL issues. And alright! Hehe. I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Owelle wrote:
Wow, all of the stuff posted so far... well done, guys! :D

I got Tasha - here's her character Zuraye. :D Hope you like it!
(I can send a bigger version via PM or e-mail or something if you like.)

HyNFF3f.png

HOOOOOOLY MOLY. I literally have no words this is just so beautiful. I'm completely stunned by how amazing this is! Thanks you so much Owelle! ;n; Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I got CosmicCometInOrbit, who wanted a picture of Apollo Justice so that's what a dreeeeeeew! I hope it looks at least somewhat accurate. I thought it would look good in some kinda of ink style. I hope you like it, duder!

tumblr_ntzdmjIWXx1tc6evxo1_540.png
Blu_Dino

Art for lynx!

rpr_arttrade___lynx_by_bludinoz-d97egjo.jpg
This is the most adorable thing EVER!
Thanks so much, I forgot to thank you here too ^^;
I appreciate the lovely way you protrayed Kitom, and it's quite fancy thank you <3
Goo wrote:
I got Kitom, so I drew...Kitom! Huzzah~

kitom_zps91qtncej.png

I wish I'd had time to do something a little fancier, but hopefully she likes it!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Third Annual Midsummer Art Trade!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus