Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Hearing the words made him flinch, claws clenched tightly. ''I...Intend to...Keil all....Humans for doing this to me..''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona eyes widened when he said that."I wanted to do that once not long ago,but a certain human girl changed that."She said quietly,glancing at the sidewalk.

''They say it was...For testing bit...It lies!''

Agrona looked at Hybrid Elder."Humans who do that are the ones who usually the ones who deserve to die,not the ones who did nothing to you."

''I hate...Humans...'' He hissed, eyes narrowed.

Agrona stood up and looked up, the uneasy feeling she felt growing."What's going to happen?Why an I feeling this?"She said in her mind.

''What is eet?'' He hissed, looking at her, tail raised slightly. Ther blade it bore glinting.

"I..I don't know."Agrona said,her eyes searching the skies.
Morganna Rae DeMaria (played by ChibiBlanca)

"not all humans are bad..." Her one ear twitched. "I used to be one but i feared my sorrowful life so i commited suicide."

''Humas turned...Me into this..Meonster!''
Morganna Rae DeMaria (played by ChibiBlanca)

"But only a few of them did." She floated a little closer to the two.

''Thye said they were looking to cure something, but for whateever reason it failed at turned me into this thing.''

Agrona looked Hybrid Elder."Humans hate Death so they try and find ways to help people avoid Death."she said, then looked down and added quietly"Even capture someone who was born a Death Angel."

''I'll maeke them fee Death when I fiend thwem and make tem pay feh doing this!''

"Could I help you find them?"Agrona said,smiling slightly."They may be the same ones who killed my parents."

''Meybeh..'' He replied, twitching his tail, clawed hand opened slightly. ''Ye think they are?''

"The people who killed my parents wanted to see what I was.They told my parents that the were experimenting to see if there was any way to avoid Death."Agrona said and looked up at the sky, trying to see what was making her feel uneasy.

''Ah...'' He replied. ''Whele I was waiting here I felt an extreme cold chill and saw a girl with wings made of ice...Said sheh name were Sinatra. Creepy girl. You know of her?''

Agrona froze"I've.....heard of her."Agrona said as she tried to make it seem like the name was nothing to her.

''Ye have? She seemed rude too. Couldn't detect...Any himt of a warmth from that..Thing!''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus