Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona shifted slightly"I need to get up in the sky to see what's happening."She whispered to herself.
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Elder stood to his feet, sleek tail uncurling. Not too tall was he, average height. The eyes he had were that of a dark feeling, an undying hatred towards his past, that still eluded its grasp. Clothing was in ruins, but still attached firmly, hands and feet both tipped in sharp blackened claws. ''Humans..'' It hissed.

Agrona watched him as he got up."Would you mind waiting here for a few seconds?"

''I shall wait for as long as time cean establesh.''

Agrona nodded then looked around."No humans are on the street and no of them are paying attention."She said in her mind as she let her wings come out of her back.They were dark red like her hair and they looked like angel wings.She jumped off the ground and flapped once to get as high as she needed."Nothing seems out of place."

Elder looks around idly, tail twitching. He still felt the cold from Sinatra, the mysterious icy winged girl he ran into by accident only months earlier. ''At leest...No humans are watching.'' He muttered, moving a claw over its hair.

Agrona landed lightly beside Hybrid Elder."Nothing seems out of place."She folded her wings and made them go into her back.

''Besieds this unbearable cold I keep feeling.''

"Weird.I don't feel cold,just uneasy."Agrona looked around one last time.

''Mybe its just me. I feel like someones watching us.''

"It may be the reason I'm feeling uneasy."Agrona shrugged,trying to ease the uneasy feeling.

''Dee you think thatice girl is weatching us?'' He asked, looking around cautiously, claws spread slightly.

"I don't know."Agrona sighed.She flinched at a sudden pain in her back.Agrona reached behind her and rubbed her back,trying to make the pain go away.

Elder looks her, slightly worried. ''Are you okay? You look hrt.''

"My back hurts,that's all."Agrona smiled slightly.

''Deed you get hurt back there by something?''

"No.It's been hurting for a while."Agrona winced again and looked at Hybrid Elder"Do you know what I am know?"

''What do you know?'' He asked, looking a bit puzzled.

Agrona wrote:
"No.It's been hurting for a while."Agrona winced again and looked at Hybrid Elder"Do you know what I am know?"
(That actually supposed to be something else,so let me try that again.Sorry)
"No.It's been hurting for a while."Agrona winced again and looked at Hybrid Elder"Do you know what I am now?"

''Well, you said you were a Death Angel..''

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus