Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Theese hole has to go to somewhere..Maybe the cats secret hiding place?''
Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Might as well find out.Problem is we need a way to find out"Agrona said.

''That too..''
Luna walked up to the hole in the wall and touched it. "Well I'm going to check it out." Luna crawled inside the hole.

Elder watched. The hole gave off an intense cold. It was full of spiderwebs.
Luna felt the cold of the hole and wiped away the spiderwebs, she screamed when a spider landed on her nose.

Agrona tensed when she heard Luna scream."What's wrong?"

''Luna!'' Elder shouted.
"It's nothing, sorry just caught off graud by a spider." Luna said as she moved deeper in the hole, feeling colder and worried as she went.

Agrona relaxed,but only a little."Don't do that."

''At lest it was just a spider..''
"I said I am sorry, I was caught off guard." Luna crawled deeper into the hole to where she though she was about two miles in. "I think it is okay to come in, I haven't been attacked or anything, unless you call a spider getting on my nose an attack."

''It could have bee a big spider. I'm guessing the hole is long. Its so small though, like its fit for a child.''

Agrona looked back down the hole."I can't even fit in there if I tried."Agrona sighed.
Luna crawled out of the hole. "And it gets smaller as you go, I can bearly fit in there and I'm only 17." Luna coughed dusting off whatever came off the hole and on her clothes and a little on her face.

''Mus be a secret opening to some hidd place, right?''
"Maybe, I can't tell but it dusty." Luna got out of the hole and started to get the dust off her jeans.

"Well whatever it is,there must be another way to get to wherever it leads to."Agrona stood up straight and looked around with her dark red eyes.

Elder flinched, scanning the walls carefully. ''The used to be a large elevator in here, I be it coul lead us to the area whe that opening leads to.''

Agrona looked at Elder."Lead the way."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus