Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agroan let a sigh of relief escape her."are you okay?"She asked Elder.

Agrona let a sigh of relief escape her."are you okay?"She asked Elder.
Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Elder nodded. ''What was that thing!?''

"I don't know,but I don't sense it anymore."

''Do you think it was that mean ice angel?''

"I don't know."Agrona said as she shifted her wings so they vanished into her back.

Elder gets back beside her, shaking slightly. The room lost its chill, and now was normal temperature.

"Are you sure your okay?"Agrona asked.

''Just startled.''

"Me too.I didn't even sense that thing's spirit."

''It was so fast, too. I didn't think a fat cat like that could be that quick!''

Agrona smiled.She looked around the room."It said it lived here. Maybe because it wouldn't get bothered or something."

[comp died. using aunts laptop. xx]

''But I used to live here!''

"You already said that.Anyway,do you see any thing that would help you in any way?"

''Besides that hole in the wall, covered in ice..''

Agrona approached the ice covered hole."It looks like it goes to another room."

''Must bed a seal..''
Luna saw a factory near by and sat down on the roof top, then it started to rock. Before she even had time to hide her wings the roof fell in on her. When she was falt on the ground again, she sat up and rubed the back of her head. "Damn, that hurt." She though as she looked around the room, she stopped looking around when she saw a girl with dark red wings and a man with a tail, horns, and clawed hands and feet. She gave a weak smile thinking she must have fallen in on there house or something even tought she felt like something was crawling up her spin. "Hehe....... I'm sorry for the roof, it fell in on me when I landed." Luna rubed the back he neck, feeling gulity about destorying part of the factory. She forgot that her black wings were still out, and that she wasn't wearing her eye color changers or her wig. All to cover her bright red eyes and silvery-white hair. She stood up and dusted off her jeans and black and dark gery striped T-shirt. "I am sorry if this is your home, I can help fix it if you want." She looked up at the two people also in the factory, she though the girl with dark red wings might a angel of some sort, of course most people though she was a angel of darkness or something instead of one form the moon.

Flinching at the sound, Elders cold stare moves to the new figure, tail twitching. ''It's not my home...It' apparently the home of an icy colored feline. I am Hybrid Elder..''
"Oh, well I didn't know, sorry. I'm Luna Nanada." Luna walked out of the rubble of where she fell when the roof caved in. Then she felt something cawling up her spin again. "Do you guys now what is lurking in here? It feels like whatever it is, it is crawling up my spin." Luna shook her head, trying not to think about what could be in the factory.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » City of the forgotten

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus