Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello again~!

Hello!

The name's Asharia, but some of you may already know me :) I haven't been on in a very long time, and I believe that to be a shame! So, this is my return :)

I love high fantasy, especially in the realm of The Elder Scrolls! All of my characters are made through the world of TES: Oblivion, and I love role playing them there :) Also, I do like Skyrim, yes, but... there's no place like Cyrodiil to me ;) (Also, my RP character Avitus Caelum was referred to as the Battle Born long before rumors of Skyrim were surfacing, so I'm a little bitter that most people attribute Avitus' nickname, "The Battle Born", to the Nordic clan in Skyrim, haha!)

Anyway! I totally ramble :P Often. When I role play and when it's just general discussion, haha! I'm an English major specializing in editing, so I do kinda get a kick outta writing troves ;)

Feel free to look through my darlings! I love all of my characters dearly (even poor St'Keer, who is still, after all this time, uncolored). Or, you can shoot me a message so we can get a role play underway! :D Or you can just message me to say "Hello!" because I do love making new friends :)

You may notice the silly little doodles attached to my characters, and yes, the artwork is all mine :) If you take an interest in my art, I would be flattered to draw you a little something, if you like.

Also, I know I blab a lot about The Elder Scrolls series, but I do love role playing fantasy in other settings as well :) I even love Star Trek, so message me if you're interested in a sci-fi role play as well! (I usually only role play DS9 and TNG, but I love all of the series'!)

Okay, I promise I'm done now! ;)

I can't wait to hear from some people! :D And it's great to be back!

Much love,
Ash
Hi Ash!! :D It's nice to (re?)meet you! :) I honestly have no clue about TES and Skyrim and all that jazz, but I loooove fantasy stuff! So if you're ever in the mood for fantasy RP I would love to starta 1x1 with you! (I do 1x1s currently because schoolstuff is making it hard for me to keep up with group RPs).

I envy whatever ability you have to draw. I suck at drawing. XD Writing is where it's at for me, lol!

Anyways, yes! :) Hi hi hi, glad to have you back, and shoot me a PM if you want some fantasy RP! <3
Asharia Topic Starter

Celest~! <3

Hello dear! It's so good to hear from you! And you better believe I'm interested in a 1-on-1 with you! I prefer 1-on-1 role plays as well, it's way easier to maintain sometimes, especially when classes are going on and I'm in-between papers and hitting the books, haha!

But yes, yes, yes! You'll be getting a message from me shortly! :D
I look forward to it! <3

Also, those pictures aren't scribbles! They're so pretty! <3
haha! I would loove to rp (im really digging cassius right now) i will be sure to send you a proper message when i am not on my phone! In the mean time feel free to look at my ocs. The main people i rp as are raine and elise. :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I remember you! Welcome back to RPR! :)
Asharia Topic Starter

Aww~! Thank you Celest! :) Can't wait to get a RP going, doll!

Nice to meet you Reeno! And thanks for taking an interest in my Cas; he's my baby, haha! I love, love, love to role play with him :) I look forward to getting your message, dear! Also, I looked through Raine, and she looks like a boat load of trouble and fun! Good little soldier-boy Cassius could use some roughing up, ha! Or, if you liked Avitus as well, he's a bit more, err... well, he's just not as saintly as Cas, and Avitus and Raine might make a good challenge.

Darth! I remember you as well! :) Thanks very much!
YOU ROLEPLAY DS9?! Omfg. Truly, your awesomeness knows no bounds. I know someone else who's interested in DS9 roleplays, so perhaps that's something to keep in mind for the future. *rubs hands*

And welcome back! :D
*waves* Hi, I don't believe that we've met I must have joined after you disappeared. But in any case, welcome back to rpr :D
Asharia Topic Starter

FJGJKRGJTIH~ Ethelle! I think it's official: I'm in love with you XD Haha! But YES! I love a good DS9 RP, you have no idea! :D Pleas, please, please keep me posted about a group DS9 RP! I'm more than interested! Or we could get a little brain-storm party started ourselves on the RP Discussion page? :D Either way! My response to that is: YES PLEASE! XD And thank you darlin'! :D

*waves* Hello Nikina! Nice to meet you! And thanks a bunch! What kind of role play are you most interested in on here? :)
Someone who loves both TES and DS9? Ethelle was right, your awesomeness is stunning. XD

We should really create a DS9 RP group here on the RPR. I always wanted to RP in that universe, since it's one of my favorite shows ever, and I'm sure it would be both interesting and fun. :)
Merela wrote:
Someone who loves both TES and DS9? Ethelle was right, your awesomeness is stunning. XD

See? See? I predict a bright future for the world of RPing. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello again~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus