Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The Hug Thread

Due to various circumstances, such as location, funds, and age...we are not able to travel to our beloved Kim's house and give her what she really deserves.

A hug.

That is what this thread is for. If Kim has ever done something for you, or even if you just love her for being her, comment here with a hug for her. This will be the hug thread for Kim. Because when it all comes down to it, she is why we are all here, and she is the one most deserving of the love which we can't sufficiently show.

So give her a hug! And if you want to add in a thankful message to her, feel free to do so! :)

*hugs Kim* <3

(this idea was thought up by SeraphicStar and myself)
SeraphicStar

A hug? Lame.

*doublehugs Kim*

Much better.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

What an excellent idea!

*triplehugs Kim*
Ahem
Lessie... I have 8 characters. Plus myself, that's...

*Ninemillionhugs Kim!*

Aha I win, in your face! Until someone comes along with 11+ characters. <3

But still, welu, Kim m'dear! You're the clock that makes this tired wheel spin-- er, what? No no I mean I'm tired and IDK what I'm writing anymore 'cept it's a message of LOVE.
How's this?

*thirteenmillionhuhs Kim* 1 million from each of my non NPC type characters.

*hugs Kim* and one from me. Heh.
Kim Site Admin

:O You guys. I don't know what to say. Thank you so much.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

You're very welcome, Kim. Love you! <3 *hugs Kim more!!*
Well, I don't think I can beat all those hugs, but I will toss in my own. A hug from the god of Chaos has to count for something right? *hugs Kim*

This site is awesome! Thank you so much for doing all that you do to keep it running for us :) I know it's no small task! Your efforts really are appreciated :D <3 <3
*huggles kim* :) If RPR didn't exist my imagination would not have a steady outlet that I never tire of. Thank you for putting so much of yourself into this place.
Jetticus

*a big man bear hug*

No one here can top my good 'ole southern hug, although they can try. ;)

Thanks for everything you do daily Kim. You are the reason this site is this site, this child you've raised and sent into the world has evolved and become this perfect nerdy adult that we all love! Thank you for this Kim!
I realize I might be late to the party, but I can't put into words how much I've really grown to adore this place. Thank you for making this joint, and for giving me a reason to bonespam. Without you, I would have never unlocked my true potential. Once I get internet again, I will never leave.

*Hugs Keem.*
Sanne Moderator

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ilu Kim. :D
*sends fairly infested glitter hugs*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The Hug Thread

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus