Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back From The Dead

CosmicCometInOrbit

apollo-sweats%2528a%2529.gif

Yeah... So, I'm back to introducing myself for the third time, I think. I used to be EpicMan561, but something happened. So, I'm back, and hopefully this will teach me to be more careful. As a note, I apologize for poofing on my RP partners, hopefully we can continue from where we left off.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back! People have been a little worried about you, maybe it's a good idea to check in with them? :)

If you don't mind me asking, what happened? I'm sure Kim could have (probably still can) restore your old account if necessary!
Asroc

Welcome back! Are you okay?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! If you don't mind, shoot me a PM so we can figure out what happened?
Ahh! I'd love to continue our roleplays! Glad to see you back!
Welcome back bud.
Welcome back.
HibariHaru

Hi bro! Welcome back! :D
Welcome back bruh. Were you still wanting to work out a new rp with me?
Asroc

Still wanna continue from where we left off? Or you wanna try a new one?
Welcome back. If someone was harassing you, please let us Moderators know about it, we can put a stop to things like that so you don't have to delete your whole account to get away from it.
Welcome back!
Welcome back~
If you want to, you can still post in Reality Collapse. We have been confused over suddenly 'dissapearing' users, but it's nice to have at least one back now~

And feel free to share your thoughts. If someone offended you, like in case of an accident or something, I'm sure that that can be discussed out so no-one feels bad~ But if it's too personal that's ok

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Back From The Dead

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus