Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » -KICKS DOWN FORUM DOOR-

Hello user and thank you for clicking on this post! I'll cut right to chase and say-- I'M NEW
Yes, it's probably not the most original statement, but hey, it is what it is. Any who, I'll give you the run down about me--

1. I've had about 4-5 years of rping experience on tumblr and 1 year on Gaia.
2. I mostly rp as canon characters from my favorite video games, T.V. shows, and anime.
3. My writing ranges from one liners to multi para. (this depends on mood, work flow, etc.)
4. I'm open to Au's and Oc's.
5. Open to plotting or random starters.

If you're interested, feel free to message me or friend me!
YES, ALL OF YOU SHOULD RP WITH LIMES, SHE'S AMAZING. <3
I hope you enjoy RPR and stick around for the long run my friend (:

<3 <3 <3
:3 Welcome to the site!
Well pleasure to meet you and welcome!
Hello and a warm welcome to you, newcomer! I hope dearly you shall enjoy our site, friend!
Sanne Moderator

For your own safety, do not destroy vital testing apparatus. *puts door back in*

Welcome to RPR! What video games are your favorites? ;)
HibariHaru

*jolts* Yada yada yada! *shocked then looks at you* Oh. You must be a newcomer. *scratches the back of my neck* Hehe. That's the first time I've ever seen a newbie knock down the door. Amazing! I like you already. *reaches out my hand to you* Anyway, welcome to RPR, friend! :)
Septima-Kroi

Now why didn't I think to kick down the door? You are brilliant. Welcome to the Repository! You're gonna like it here, I'm sure. It's a friendly place, far as I've seen.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It looks like you're already getting enthusiastic endorsements. I think you're gonna fit in beautifully! :)
Asroc

Welcome to this wonderful community!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Welcome to my home. But...

one-does-not-simply-walk-into-my-room.jpg
Limes Topic Starter

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Welcome to my home. But...

one-does-not-simply-walk-into-my-room.jpg

---
Haha, sorry to disturb you.

tumblr_inline_nszxo7H6JT1skodcb_540.png

-Flees-
Welcome to RPR! Even if you did kick the door down XD Your icon is really cute, did you draw it? :)
The moment when I see the topic as "-Kicks down forum door-". I know that you're going to be one hell of an awesome person.
shh

an entrance i WOOD not expect... haha..................... e_e;

welcome to rpr!
MauveStar98

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

If would ever like to RP, feel free to ask. I RP Canon characters and OCs myself.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » -KICKS DOWN FORUM DOOR-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus