Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Yandela Elderel (played by ShadowStryker)

Scolopendra wrote:
Yandela Elderel wrote:
Scolopendra wrote:
hannibal32 wrote:
Where is everyone else's characters. Have they all moved away from where we started? Or is no one noticing the guy building robots?

I don't know about you, but robot armies in the forest don't sound very pleasant to be sitting around.

THE CYBERMEN RETURN.

Um, I know Sebby (the neko) can't join. She apparently has many other RPs going in and forgot about this one, and by the time I reminded her she just decided to pull out. Even though we hadn't started.

Delete.

You will be upgraded.
Edward (played by Hudacious)

I had no idea you guys had this much knowledge about Doctor Who.
Absolutely perfect.

Edward Hudacious wrote:
Absolutely perfect.

I may not have cohesively watched past Season 4, but I've caught enough episodes on TV when I get access to it and read enough fanfic and vintage Doctor Who books (which aren't cannon, don't bother with them. They call him "the Doctor Who". Cringe) to have quite the arsenal of DW knowledge.

Btw, I'm studying for a government test tomorrow so my replies may e a bit sporadic.
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

That ain't a tardis btw. Just a bad joke.

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
Absolutely perfect.

I may not have cohesively watched past Season 4, but I've caught enough episodes on TV when I get access to it and read enough fanfic and vintage Doctor Who books (which aren't cannon, don't bother with them. They call him "the Doctor Who". Cringe) to have quite the arsenal of DW knowledge.

Doctor...WHO?

David Tennant is the best though.

You all are insignificant in front of him.

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Edward Hudacious wrote:
Absolutely perfect.

Mhmm, i feel you with that cringe.

Ouch not sure if I should edit my post for Hannibal32 too for the hell of it.
hannibal32

Up to you

Scolopendra wrote:

Tennant was amazing, However Matt Smith is THE Doctor for me.
On other websites, he is my main roleplay character.
This is the first time ive ever actually played a Time Lord that wasnt the Doctor XD

Also i should note that Edward's Tardis is a BLACK police box, not blue.

Scolopendra wrote:

Ten and Nine hold equal parts of my heart. Gruff and Northern was my first Doctor, and one does not simply forget their first Doctor, but Tennant is just... You can't NOT love Tennant.

LOL jumped out the Window XD!

Also I have to say something simply because it's been bugging me and I may be wrong but wasn't the "TARDIS" a title given by the Doctor to his TARDIS? I though the other Gallifreyans (sp?) didn't call theirs by that...

I don't want to go.

DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOO

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOOOO

yeah all that glory.

I don't cry a lot.

I cried to this though.
hannibal32

When did the setting be decided as modern? Was that agreed earlier? Sorry if I missed it.

hannibal32 wrote:
When did the setting be decided as modern? Was that agreed earlier? Sorry if I missed it.

Its a bit of a mishmash to me since the master of this rp is not present so I'm just making it up as we go along because I feel that perhaps there shouldn't be a defined setting since there are so many characters from different backgrounds.
Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

hannibal32 wrote:

No one said it was modern did they? If so I missed it...

Mars' eyes narrowed at the man's logic. "Yeah, well who's to tell you the squirrels and birds, that once lived in that tree?" He asked and turned to a nearby bird "Hey bird! Can we level this forest?" He asked. Of course I didn't reply "Plus I doubt the inhabitants of this place will like you not only sqauting, but also abusing they're land." He said walk closer to the man's set-up."think of it like this: no one's implicitly told be I can't punch someone's grandmother, but that doesn't mean I can. You catching what I'm throwin'?" He asked tilting his head.[/quote]

Just wanted to throw this out there. Please remember this quote in real life.

Yandela Elderel wrote:
Also I have to say something simply because it's been bugging me and I may be wrong but wasn't the "TARDIS" a title given by the Doctor to his TARDIS? I though the other Gallifreyans (sp?) didn't call theirs by that...

A T.A.R.D.I.S is the accurate original name for each Tardis.
The only reason the Doctor calls his that is because it's the only one out there in the show.
The Master, The Rani and all the other known TimeLords referred to theirs as The Tardis as well.

If you want to get real nitpicky, The Doctor has several inappropriate names for his Tardis, which i'm sure you all know.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus