Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Derglet Topic Starter

SugaarCereal - Yeah, there's a forest XD
Supertsundere - Sadly, we have already begun the Roleplay, however, depending on the others, you may be allowed in ^^;
Hudacious - Pretty big XD
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

I say open the flood gates for the new players. I mean its already pretty complicated, one or two more people wouldn't hurt at all. Just find a way to insert yourself into the rp.
Mars Reneau (played by SugaarCereal)

Eh, doesn't matter to me. Although there will be more people than shards which could be a prob, conflict wise. Which I have no problem with either.

Stand corrected there already is more people than shards XD

Mars Reneau wrote:
Eh, doesn't matter to me. Although there will be more people than shards which could be a prob, conflict wise. Which I have no problem with either.

Stand corrected there already is more people than shards XD

Ive noticed we have more people tham shards, which is exactly why I said we should make it a competitive game.
Yandela Elderel (played by ShadowStryker)

The more people, the more plot and action, in my opinion.

Oh god your choice of words is killing me shadowstryker xD

"Testosterone filled words"
Edward (played by Hudacious)

I'm absolutely loving the direction this is going in XD
Absolutely perfect.

Scolopendra wrote:
Oh god your choice of words is killing me shadowstryker xD

"Testosterone filled words"

Glad I could entertain you. 😎

Jeez guys battling to the death already? XD

Mars Reneau wrote:
Jeez guys battling to the death already? XD

We have to keep thing entertaining!

True, but my guy is more of the calculating type who makes his decisions with caution. So sorry but no fighting.

...For now.

Scolopendra wrote:
True, but my guy is more of the calculating type who makes his decisions with caution. So sorry but no fighting.

...For now.

Why do you keep putting a (?) after man, isn't he a guy or what XD

Timelords dude. He doesn't know what the man is. Gender identification and all that

Scolopendra wrote:
Timelords dude. He doesn't know what the man is. Gender identification and all that

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Time Lords and Time Ladies still go by a male/female assignment system? (I could be wrong, I've been stuck in Season 4 or FOREVER because my DVD's scratched).

To be honest at this point with all the gender identification and stuff going on in real life I'm not really sure what to say. Last time I assumed someone's gender I got flamed off the internet.

That's fair enough. People can be ridiculous over the smallest of mistakes.

My character is a Male Time Lord.
Though the genders can change, a Time Lord's birth gender is their original gender.

Also could we get some more details of this world?, i mean, are there any monsters or creatures in the world?, civilizations?, biomes? etc etc.

Was thinking the same thing.

I had an idea that perhaps this world is actually a culmination of everybody's fears or imagination e. g. the pursuers of Yandela or the Daleks and Cybermen of Doctor Who.

Hmm brilliant idea. The only problem with that is that you should remember that my character is not the doctor haha
In this case, his worst enemies would be none other than humans, which as you can tell, is already unfolding itself.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Another world, another life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus