Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Group RP open) Remember Remember (A pokemon RP)

Gir (played by ChibiBlanca)

Blanca quickly turned her head at the sound of the chopper. She ran back over to the group and curled up beside her master. "All we need to do right now is get away from the authorities and find a place to stay for the night so we can work something out." Gir put a hand on the combuskens head. He looked at Archur. "Can Pharaoh teleport us somewhere?"
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He kept his gaze up at the chopper having for a moment as Jenny spoke and furrowed his brow before looking at Archur.

"Your talking to a guy who spends all his time training to get better so ergo I the only news I get is by word of mouth. So until you just now said something, no, I hadn't heard."

He then looked at the others.

"So we really are the only ones huh? That's a heck of a revealation. No doubt about it."

He then glanced to the chopper again and growled a bit, his temperamental side that often got compared to that of the very Gyarados he called his partner showing a bit.

"This kind of crap just makes my blood boil. Makes me want to rage. Makes Gyarados want to rampage."

He would then growl again before grabbing the pokeball that housed Gyarados and began twirling it among his fingers as though debating unleashing the combination water/flying poke'mon.
Liza Ransberry (played by Luulu)

She placed a hand on Ace's shoulder. "Hey don't, I mean..." Liza glanced up at the chopper. "That officer Jenny. A Jenny once helped me get Eurey back on his feet after a nasty fight. The other authorities no problem...but not a Jenny. I just can't bring myself to fight her yet." She bit her lower lip and looked down. Liza hadn't cried yet, not once this whole time, but admitting this brought her pretty close.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"No, not now. We don't know who else is here," Archur gently pushed Ace's hand down. "This is not the time," he sighed and looked Gir. "No man, he doesn't know teleport." Archur frowned, wishing he hadn't made the Cofagrigus forget it."
<It's too bad they can't understand us,> Pharaoh mumbled. <other wise I'd tell them I could still try.> the ghost type sighed and looked at the Liza girl. She looked rather upset. Pharaoh floated to her side and laid a ghostly hand on her back. He smiled warmly at her, not wanting anyone to feel bad right now. Archur started speaking again.
"Okay, right now, we need a shelter, and not near here. Any suggestions?"

Gir sighed. “I can`t think of any place ws can get to safely without getting spotted over and over again.” <I agree Pharaoh. But its not like we can tell them that. But maybe we can tell them that through a sign...> Blanca started digging a little hole in the ground. She took her claw and started to draw in the dirt.

He reached up and placed a hand on Lizas and gently squeezed it as he looked to Archur.

"I'm not gonna attack. Not Jenny at least. If Jenny wasn't aboard, that chopper would be down already.

He then glanced towards the poke'mon.

"Might wanna pay attention to them. Randomly starting to dig in dirt like that ain't a typical thing."

She nodded and released her hand from his shoulder, then turned her attention towards the pokemon. "That is definitely interesting." At her side, the poke-ball began to shake and shiver, the Ninetails wanting to be let out. She placed a hand over top of it to calm him down. They couldn't afford any additional distractions that would attract the attention of the chopper.

"Any why arn't they coming down? Surely they know where we are right now?"

When the combusken finished there was a picture in the dirt of Pharaoh teleporting them somewhere. "Looks like it has something to do with Pharaoh..." Gir looked at the Cofagrigus and back at the picture.

"Well, your Combusken is certainly a good finger artist, for lack of a better term," Archur looked curiously at the image. "We could certainy use a caption, but pokemon can't speak English, much less write it. Pharaoh... What's that, like, beams? It looks like he's teleporting because there he is over there... Hmm. Is that what you two were talking about? You want to try teleporting us?" Archur gave Pharaoh a sideways glance. The Cofagrigus gave a happy nod.
<It's about time he got it,> Pharaoh said.
"Okay, but first teleport yourself to that tree and back." Archur ordered. Pharaoh complied, and he looked like he was struggling for a minute, and then, he disappeared. Pharaoh reappeared by te designated tree, and then teleported back.
"All right! Everyone, grab hold of Pharaoh. He's gonna get us out of here!" Archur cried happily, then leaned in closely to the Cofagrigus. "Get us somewhere safe, okay bud?"

He turned his gaze back to the chopper for a moment before reaching back and placing a hand on the poke'mon as a light smirk crossed his face.

"Ya know bro...If he fails to teleport us all, we could have some issues on our hands..."

He then chuckled a bit.

"But you trained him well so I got no doubt in his abilities."

Liza stared in horror at Pharoah. The idea of teleporting terrified her. Ace's comments about possible losing hands didn't help matters much.

"I...I don't know...." She glanced up at the chopper again, then thought about Eurey. She also thought about Pharoah's kindness to her earlier. The girl gathered all of her resolve, swallowed hard, and added her own hand to the pile.

"Lets do this."

Gir seemed to be taking his sweet time to think about teleporting.
"Come on, Gir! They'll find out where we are sooner than later!" Archur urged. It didn't take long for him to grab Gir's and Blanca's hands and put them on Pharaohs head.
"Now!" Archur ordered. Pharaoh closed his eyes and the whole area lit up purple, an then the light vanished, along with everyone else.

They reappeared on a coastal area. Then, as Archur looked around, it became an island. A very small one, at least by island standards. There were five trees, all of them ripe with bananas. The rest of the island, about 500 yards in diameter. Not too far in the distance, Slateport city could be seen. At least what was left after the riots.

If a person's hair could stand on end, Liza's definitely was now. Her normally neat blue locks had become disheveled, and she immediately rushed towards the roaring waves and bent over. In the end Liza did not bring up what little food was in her stomach, but she did spend quite a bit of time heaving.
Then, after feeling like a complete fool, Liza stood up slowly and looked around her. Hey eyes glittered in amazement, as she had never before seen the ocean.

"Wow...where...where are we guys?"

Archur patted Liza's back when she stood up. "You're gonna be okay?" he asked.
"We're on an island south of Slateport. Slateport is the pile of smoke over there." Archur pointed towards the ruined city. The mobs had been a while ago, but embers were still burning and flames still licked the air.
Archur looked around, pleased that no wild pokemon inhabited the small island. There was enough fruit to last a while, and he had his own food as well. There wasn't much to explore, since he could see all the way to all shores of the island. The island was covered in grass that was just tall enough that it would be taller than Archur if he layed down. It looked quite comfortable, and the sun still hadn't come up. He slowly sat, and then stretched.
"Im gonna... Go to sleep," he yawned.

He glanced about the island as they appeared on it and Amorites bit.

"Be a nice place to have a little house or something."

He then pulled out the pokeball that held Gyarados and chuckled.

"And a good place for Gyarados to stretch out a bit. Go for a swim big guy but stay close and don't get spotted!"

He then tossed the ball towards the water and Gyarados materialized in it and quickly wasted no time in diving under.

"Well like I said guys...if you wanna rest, me and Gyarados will take first watch. Go ahead and catch some snooze time."

He then went and sat on the sand by the ocean and stared out at it.

"Yeah..I'll be fine. Sorry." She smiled, then followed Ace's idea by releasing Eurey from his poke'ball as well. The fox pokemon gave a single long streeeeeeeeetch, and promptly collapsed onto the sand in a lazy manner. Liza laughed. "Well, it looks like Eurey sure enjoys the sand." She sat down beside her friend, leaning her head against his soft fur. She was tired, but wasn't ready to sleep just yet. "The sun will come up soon.." She said, her voice soft. "I'll sleep once the sun comes up."

<Eurey, hey.> Pharoah poked the ninetails. <You hungry? I'm gonna get some of those bananas, you want a few?> he floated towards one of the trees, looking up at it and waiting for an answer.

Eurey's left ear twitched, and he tilted his head towards Liza. <If the young one lets me get up.> He had been a young poke'mon when Liza was a toddler, and even though they had kind of raised each other he still thought of her as a child. Eurey thought of most humans as children. He shook his hulking body, looking pointedly at Liza. "Oh.." she murrmered, "I guess you want up huh big guy?"

He allowed her to stroke his head for a moment, then stood when she shifted her weight to allow him movement. Once standing, he padded over to the tree Pharoah was under. <Alright, how should we get the food? I can burn the tree down.>

<Oh no, you didn't have to do that.> Pharaoh laughed. <I can easily just float up and get them. I wanted to know if you wanted any is all,> he smiled and floated to the top of the tree, plucked a few bunches of bananas and came back down. <'Ere ya go,> the Cofagrigus tossed a bunch of bananas towards the ninetails. <There will be no burning of anything here,> Pharaoh peeled and ate a banana whole, then a few more.
<I've found that I don't need to sleep nearly as much now that I don't have any treasure to guard,> Pharaoh sighed as he settled his body into the soft earth and sand, the bottom portion of the Cofagrigus becoming buried. <Its almost nice not needing to guard things that aren't mine after 1000 years of doing it. Archur is mine though. He's who I want to protect now,> Pharaoh extended a ghostly arm and patted Archurs back.
<You feel the same way about Liza, no?>

Eurey was slightly disappointed, but dipped his head in thanks to Pharoah. He did not peel his banana's, but ate them peeling and all in small bites. He glanced at Liza, who was nodding off to sleep despite herself. He appeared to be smiling. <Yes. I am rather fond of the child. I have been with her family for a long time.>

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Group RP open) Remember Remember (A pokemon RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus