Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Group RP open) Remember Remember (A pokemon RP)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Don't worry Liza, I'm pretty sure that teleport was a one time spur of the moment thing. He's no going to be teleporting like that again," Archur rapped his knuckles on Pharaohs head, letting off a dull metallic ring.
"I don't know what's wrong with him," Archur stood in front of him and waved his arms, "Gir! Wake up! Earth to Gir, we have a problem!" no response. Archur looked at his other friends. "I don't know what's wrong with him. Blanca seems exactly the same. I don't want to leave pharaoh here, but if anything happens, I don't think that they can protect themselves. Pharaoh, you okay with that?" the Cofagrigus nodded. "Unless someone else wants to offer their pokemon to stay, let's get going. I wanna explore."
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He shrugged a bit as he looked at Gir himself.

"I would offer Gyarados to stay but if we're riding, we kinda need him. And the rest of my team got nabbed by those jack wagons while they were out getting exercise so Gyarados is all I got right now. Maybe by some slim chance we can find a poke'mon that ain't infected so we can have another to put on guard duty should this situation arise again."

He then turned and quietly began walking into the water headed towards Gyarados.

"In the mean time, we can't waste time idling around in once place. If something happens that Pharoh can't handle alone, I'm sure he could teleport to us to get help."
Liza Ransberry (played by Luulu)

Liza had been listening to the others, watching Gir, and thinking about the pokemon. Then, suddenly, she gasped softly. "Jigglypuff....Hey guys....what about Jigglypuff?!" She was getting excited now, even as she made to join them on their next mini journey.

"Don't Jigglypuffs have the ability to put any pokemon to sleep? Even if it's an infected one....if we can get her to sing...maybe we could get close enough to a feral to figure out whats wrong with them?!" She asked, imagining the feral pokemon all as lions with large thorns in their paws.
"If we can do that, maybe there is a way to turn them back. Then we could tell the police and they wouldn't hunt us anymore!"

"Liza, we know what's wrong with them. Theyre sick. The governments figured that out and that's why they're chasing us," Archur sighed. "And how would the jigglypuff idea work? We would go to sleep if it sang, not it. It would the. Proceed to kill us as we slept."
"Well, comeon. Let's forget about it for now. Archur stood next to Gyrados and waited.

"We know they are sick, but I didn't think we knew why...and we'd put wax in our ears.." She mumbled, embarrassed and slightly abashed by his reaction. "It was just a thought..."
Her excitement now gone, she glanced at Eurey, then called him back home to his pokeball. It would do no good to watch his reaction to the sea, and everyone was safer with him in the pokeball for now. That, and his fur smelled when he got wet.

He glanced back at Liza and smiled a bit.

"Don't feel bad. Coming up with ideas is always a good thing even if the ideas themselves aren't fool proof. At least you came up with something even when we're all focused on avoiding capture. It's a sign you can keep your head straight."

He then turned and held out a hand towards her.

"Now come on. The Gyarados express don't feel like waiting. Big guy is as anxious as we are."

Liza nodded and accepted his hand. She still felt foolish, but the deep blush in her cheeks were finally beginning to fade away.

"Well," She stated, "I guess we'd better go then!" The girl grinned at Gyrados brightly. She had always adored any pokemon large enough to ride on. The smaller ones were cute, but they never did manage to measure up in her eyes.

"Pharaoh, you're okay with staying here right?" Archur asked. The Cofagrigus gave an acknowledging whir and planted himself in the sand. Archur hugged his pokemon. "Try your best to make sure nothing happens, but don't try and act the hero if there's nothing you can do, got it? I can't lose you." Archur turned around and looked at the Gyrados. A massive pokemon it was, clearly able to defend against nearly anything. He waded into the water and patted it's side and hopped on.
"Come on, I'm on him before you guys are!" he joked. "Let's get exploring!"

He looked at Archur and smirked a bit.

"Now now. You know the rules. Ladies first."

He them jabbed his thumb to the side in which Gyarados growled lowly in response to before suddenly bucking a bit in an attempt to throw Archur off and into the water. Ace would grin a bit as the event unfolded before looking to Liza rather Archur got thrown off or not.

"Like I said. Ladies first."

Archur went flying as the Gyrados bucked. He was in the air for several seconds before he made splash down.
"Such a gentleman. You could have just asked me to get off. Anyways, I nearly crapper myself when that happened," Archur said as he came up and swam back onto the beach.
"Well, Liza he's right. Ladies first," Archur said as he took off his shirt and twisted it. He looked at his shirt then at Ace and bullwhipped the other boy, making a satisfying slap.

Liza was laughing so hard that, at first, she had trouble climbing into the large pokemon's back. It was nice to be laughing again, if even for a little while. She rested her arms in front of her partially to hold on and partially to rest her chin there, continuing to observe the two's antics.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Group RP open) Remember Remember (A pokemon RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus