Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Group RP open) Remember Remember (A pokemon RP)

Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

<Such a classy manner of speaking,> Pharaoh laughed whole-heartedly. <You need to loosen up a bit. You always seem tense. Just relax for a while. We're safe no, especially with that Gyrados patrolling the waters.> he gave a creepy but well meant smile.
<How long have you been with her family?>
Ace Spencer (played by Hurricane_Lance)

Ace sat on the sand quietly and glanced back towards the two poke'mon and grinned a bit. He always seemed to have a bit of a soft spot for poke'mon being friendly towards each other. After a moment of watching he hollered over towards them.

"Hey pharoh! Wanna doe a favor and toss me one of them bananas please?"

He then looked back out towards the ocean and smiled a bit.

Ace startled Pharaoh, enough that he dropped a bunch if bananas.
<You bet> Pharaoh said. It sounded like "Grigus" to any human, but the pokemon didn't care. He threw a banana at Ace, hitting him in the back of the head. The Cofagrigus laughed and tucked himself into his golden body, pulling in his arms and letting the mask slide over his face so that he looked like a normal sarcofigus, albeit a small one.
Liza Ransberry (played by Luulu)

The dropped banana's landed squarely on Eurey's head. He glared up at Pharoah and snorted. <That wasn't very nice you know.> Having eaten his fill, the ninetails returned to his trainer, bringing a few of the banana's with him. The poke'mon spat them out infront of Liza, then lay back down on the beach behind her.

He would erk a bit as the banana would hit him and turn about to look at the laughing Pharoh and chuckled a bit.

"Your a little nutter. You know that?"

He then picked up the banana and peeled it and began eating it as he looked about at the others.

"You guys catch some snooze time too. PokéMon need rest as much as humans do."

He would then remove his vest and lay it over Liza quietly then looked to the ninetails.

"I know your plenty warm but it's a force of habit."

He then chuckled a bit as walked back towards the ocean removing his shirt as he went and dropped it in the sand and kicked off his boots and socks as well then whistled.

"Hey! Gyarados! Let's do some under water exploring!"

He then would dash into the water and swam out towards Gyarados as it resurfaced.

Eurey would have nodded his head in approval at Ace's actions, had he not been preoccupied with snoring softly. Liza snuggled into the increased warmth, smiled for the first time that day, and let out an almost contented sigh. She finally felt safe enough to sleep.

Archur woke just as he saw Ace wading into the water.
"Be careful of infected pokemon!" he called after him. If was gonna be gone, it seemed he and Gir were the only ones awake, but Gir was just standing idly, not about to be much help if something happened.
"Pharaoh, pass me a banana please," Pharaoh opened up his face mask and hurled a banana at Archur, knocking him back and splattering the banana in the process.
"Again, but with less force please." Archur laughed, wiping the fruit offbof his face. Another banana came sailing towards him, but landed right in his lap.
"Thanks," Pharaoh just laughed jokingly. Archur stood and stretched for a moment before going to wash his face off in the ocean. He examined the small island again. Not much to do. He went over to Liza and sat next to her. He scratched Eurey behind the ears and looked up to the stars. A streak of light started to stretch over the horizon. A new day, another mission to survive.

After a little bit Ace came rocketing out of the water and well into the sky. Much too high to have done over his own power. Close inspection of where he breached the water at would reveal Gyarasdos' face just below the surface. As Ace was air born, he would start twisting and flipping his body about in the air before diving back in. A little bit later he would once more emerge from the water, only this time coming up on shore and looked towards the night sky as he grabbed his shirt and used it to dry himself off then looked towards Archur.

"Water feels good. Try going for a swim. Relax a little. Gyarados can handle any infected poke'mon you might encounter for ya so you can swim worry free. And tell your little buddy to be careful with the bananas."

He then chuckled a bit as he slipped his socks and boots back on.

Eurey woke up with a massive shake to his head when Archer gave his head a rub. The pokemon snorted up at the other trainer, then gently licked his hand. Normally the nine-tails was not fond of other humans besides Liza and her family, but special circumstances had created an odd ball of trust he had for these three that traveled with what he considered his human.

"So..much...talking.." Liza moaned, sitting up and rubbing her head. Her sleep had felt short, so she was grumpy, but the girl knew that was as long as she'd be able to keep her eyes closed. Into the sunlight she squinted, flinching at the now bright hot rays against the starched sand. She blinked in surprise once her eyes adjusted as she looked down at the cloak. "Oh..umm...Thank you Ace!" She called out, then gave Archer a slight smile. "Looks like another day huh?"

"Yep. Another day, another attempt to survive," Archur said and started to scratch Eureys back in a place where he most likely couldn't reach without biting himself. He looked at Ace.
"Eh, I'm have no doubts whatsoever in your gyradose, I'm just not a swimmer. At least not much. I prefer fire to water," he thought a minute, "Unless it's a Swampert. They're pretty awesome, but they're all infected too, so it doesn't really matter."

"Well I certainly could use a bath, and it looks like the sea is going to be my best shot!" Liza stood, and stripped herself of bothersome things such as shoes, socks, shirt and pants. Of course, what was underneath might as well have been a second, more comfortable pair of sleeping shorts and tank top.

She stretched, then headed towards the ocean at a run. The waves felt great, and she spent a few minutes taking her time getting into the depths. Eurei, for his part, stood in a near panic, then sat down irritably. Water didn't bode well with the fire pokemon.

"Hey Ace", she called, "You think Gyarados would take me for a ride under the ocean?"

He watched the two quietly for a bit then chuckled a bit as he watched Liza.

"Yeah. I'm sure that can be arranged."

He would then whistle loudly and a moment later Gyarados would emerge from beneath the water near Liza.

"Just grab ahold of the fin near the back of his head. Keep an eye on her big guy. And remember. She ain't me so she probally can't hold her breath as long."

A low acknowledging growl emitted from the Gyarados as he nodded lightly and lowered himself into the water a bit so Liza could grab ahold of the fin noted. Ace would then look to Archur

"So...when everyones ready, where should we go today? Frankly i'd rather not stay cooped up on this island all day as nice as it may be."

(Sorry for the delay but between work and spending time with my daughter, it's hard to find time to post.)

Archur saw Eurey's discomfort with his trainer being in the water. "You and me both, bud. The only difference between me and with water is I wont drown or die as soon as I get in," he patted the Ninetails head.
"I guess after Liza is done with Gyrados, and if Gir snaps out of his trance or whatever, we could either go explore the surrounding islands or we could go and try to scavenge in Slateport. I vote for the first one."

(That's cool :) how old is she? I have 3 younger siblings, so I know how needy little kids can be, and how time consuming :D)

He nodded a bit.

"Sounds like a idea. Exploration is always fun."

He then chuckled lightly as he glanced to another one that looked slightly larger in the distance.

"we could start with that one over there. Just kinda work our way along."

(Just turned 2 this past January. I'm taking advantage of her still being asleep right now to catch up on all my RPs. Heh.)

At first Liza's grip on Gyrados was light and tentative. Her shyness changed of course as soon as they entered movement. Water pokemon were different to ride than Eurey, but she managed to stay on. As a result though, she hadn't heard anything the others had been talking about.

She did not skyrocket into the air when she was finished, but she did come stumbling out of the waves with a fresh, excited look on her face. "That was fun!" She exclaimed, wiping some of the water and hair out of her face. "So whats the plan for to...day..." Standing in front of her, just outside of reach of the water, was her pokemon. He was tense, both ears flat against his skull, and growling. Liza smiled meekly, shook one hand dry, and rubbed his head.

"It's okay boy. I'm fine, see?" When he jerked away from her hand, she spun around slowly to show no harmful marks anywhere on her. Eurey snorted. <stupid child! Something could have happened!>

She couldn't understand his growls of course, but the idea did get through. The girl grinned again, sidestepped him, and walked over to the others. Eurey followed, growling after her like a parent reprimanding his child.

(There is an adorable little girl whose parents bring her into the shop I work at from time to time. She's about two or three and is soooo cute! I love watching her run around.)

<It's only water. You may not like it, but it's still just water.> Pharaoh reminded Eurey.
"We're gonna go exploring, that big island over yonder," Archur said and pointed to a larger island. "We'll go after we're all ready."

<But something could be in that water!> Eurey insisted, still in a fowl mood.

Liza glanced towards the other island curiously. "We might find better food. We also might find feral pokemon or the police. We should be careful."

<So? That Gyrados is more than capable of taking care of any infected,> Pharaoh said with a shrug.
"I still haven't seen many diseased pokemon. If we do run into any, I'm sure Pharaoh can mummify one and it will listen to him for a while before crumbling to dust," Archur said and stretched, bending back.
"I'm ready when the rest of you are,"

He glanced towards the island as well and after a moment, nodded lightly.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go."

He then looked towards the water and whistled.

"Gyarados! Come here!"

He then looked towards Archur.

"Wanna ride Gyarados or do we teleport again?"

When the question of how to get to the island arose, Liza's eyes bulged. "N-no teleporting! Please please riding Gyrados!" She panicked, unwilling to feel sick for the second time in as many days.
"Besides," She continued, "If we ride then we have more of a chance to see what is around us, and of making sure we don't land in a spawn of infected pokemon right?!"

She turned to Gir for encouragement, and frowned. "He's still standing like that...so still...like stone. Is he okay?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Group RP open) Remember Remember (A pokemon RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus