Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello ^-^

BoundlessSonata

Hi, I've just joined this RP site and honestly? I've only RPed a little bit, but I am very excited to be here and meet new people. I don't get all the terminology so I am apologizing now if I say something wrong *bows head* Other than this I am not sure what my favorite kind of RP is and am willing to try some with anyone who wishes to RP with me! So I guess that's all then.^-^
DrDragonHD

Oh look I'm first to welcome... :o
-
Welcome to RPR! Feel free to PM me if you want to RP. c:, Enjoy your stay!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! There are a lot of roleplays that can be found here! If you want some assistance on roleplaying, there is a help topic here, and you can always look around the Help section if you need anymore of it!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having fun and enjoying the site so far! Everyone here is super friendly so don't hesitate to jump right in :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello! Welcome to RPR.
Looks like the bandwagon is in full swing already, nice.

As everyone else has said, welcome to RPR. Most everyone is very kind - I've been here for about 4 years or so, and I have I never been treated poorly by anyone. If its a fun, dedicated forum you're after, you just stumbled onto the right place.

Rosie seems to have taken care of the basics, so I'll just let you explore. If you want to come and relax or not chat about rps for a bit, the smalltalk section is the place to be. I am there all the time when I'm not at my job.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot a mod (or me!) a pm, we are all here to help each other.
BoundlessSonata Topic Starter

Thank you very much! I've already explored a little but I like what I have seen so far.:)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! Glad to hear you're liking it. :) I hope everyone's posts have been helpful to you!
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR
Hi and welcome to the site! It's alright if you haven't had much experience yet, you'll surely be more active here and you'll find more fun after every roleplay you'll have with someone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us here! ^_^

Don't hesitate to talk to me or send a roleplay request! Hope you'd enjoy it here!
Hello! Welcome to the RPR site :) I really hope you'll enjoy it! ^^
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to the site~ Glad to hear you've gotten to RP a bit already :3
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, BoundlessSonata <3
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it!
Welcome to RPR! I really hope you enjoy your stay and role playing with others around here! ^ u ^
HibariHaru

Hi there! And welcome!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Feel free to drop me (or anyone!) a note if you'd like to start up an RP. :)
Hello there ^^ I hope you are finding things okay well enough. I am still new to this site as well but if ever You have questions we all will try our best to lend a helping hand.

Send me a pm anytime you want to do an to, if you have something in mind and want to try something I am more than willing to give it a shot. I don't get to post ALOT because of work so I like posting longer than paragraph posts and replies just giving you heads up if you wish to do something ^^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello ^-^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus