Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just Joined!

Hey there all! Just joined up with this site on advice from a friend. I can do third or first person RP, and very flexible about all that. I prefer fantasy or futuristic to modern, but can roll with just about anything :) Looking to branch out and join some RPs that would be interested in having a new member. I've got a few character slots to fill! So hello all, and can't wait to meet a bunch of you!
Welcome to RPR, and good to see you seem to be taking it by storm! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^
HibariHaru

tumblr_inline_nxgbxsMlow1toyaty_500.gif
Hello there, new friend! And welcome to RPR. I hope we can roleplay together some time. I also enjoy fantasy to futuristic RPs. But anyway, please enjoy your stay! <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Comet! :D I'm glad your friend convinced you to join us. :) It should be easy to find new RP partners and friends with your preferences. You can always dig around in Looking for RP and the RP Finder (maybe even make your own topics!). Have fun!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi! Welcome to RPR.
Welcome! I also just got here recently, and you will love it here! There are so many nice, creative people! See you around then :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Looks like you're settling into the site just fine already, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Everyone here is very friendly and usually willing to help! :)
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're really enjoying the site so far :D
Hi, and welcome to RPR! Sci-Fi and Fantasy are definitely popular roleplay topics here, so you can definitely find one of those!
Welcome, Comet! I'm sure your friend wouldn't regret a thing to suggesting you to join us here! I love those genres as much as you do so don't hesitate to shoot me a PM! :D

Nice to meet you! Feel free to ask any questions if you still have any! :)
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just Joined!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus