Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi...

I'm new and want to find others to rp with..
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR then! :) What sort of things do you like to roleplay? You're always welcome to look through our Looking for RP forum and see if anything strikes your fancy.

Let us know if you have any questions!
If you just look around for maybe an hour or so you should be able to develop an understanding of the site so you can make the most of it, which I highly recommend!
As for people to RP with, just Pm someone who sounds like a cool dude or look around in the forums.
Plenty of nice people around who would be glad to RP with ya :)
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR Seraphim! Hope ya enjoy your stay here!

Don't be afraid of not being able to find your way around the site! I've been a member for two months now and I still don't know the site properly!
Welcome welcome! Like the others said, the resources are super helpful! :3 Please don't panic: lots of nice people are here to welcome you :3 Have a great first day/night
Welcome to RPR! Sanne makes a great suggestion about the Looking for RP forum :) You can also PM other users if you see a character that strikes your fancy. Everyone is really friendly here, good luck finding RP :D
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I'd like to continue to suggest the 'Looking for RP' forum, and also know that you can PM any user and ask them if they want to RP! Don't be shy, we don't bite. :) In fact, people love roleplaying here (seeing how it is a roleplay site) so you will almost certainly get a RP with them!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! If that's what you're looking for, you've definitely come to the right place. :)
HibariHaru

fa2349f30bbf9d259dc313d5a4021d89.gif
Hello there. Welcome to RPR. And you'll find very friendly and amazing people to RP with here, so don't worry.
Hi ^.^ welcome! And dont worry no one will bite unless you ask nicely :P just kidding hope you find it fun here!
seraphimxoxo Topic Starter

Seraphimxoxo wrote:
I'm new and want to find others to rp with..

Thank you everyone for being so kind!!
Welcome to RPR, Seraphim! Hopefully the site will suit to your liking! Feel free to ask anyone for a roleplay as everyone is really friendly!

Don't hesitate to chat and ask questions either! ^_^
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi, welcome! We've got a huge variety of interests here. Chances are, if you want it, someone's willing to do it.
Welcome!
There is plenty to do here as far as finding RP not li.ited to the forums but also pming people or characyers you fancy when randomly clicking about, nearly everyone is super nice here and very welcoming ^-^
Hope you find something you fancy and enjoy yourself!
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus