Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone

I found this hopefully wonderful site from someone on a lion SIM that I am currently playing, I forget their username at the moment. But I hope to find RPers and have fun with people that like the same things I do. Of course be warned, I love RPing weird topics that some may find unusual or they don't like it at all.

I have been RPing over 16 years now, will be 17 years next year.

I tend to RP fandoms and with my four fantasy characters, mostly they are male x male but I may do male x female if asked nicely. I don't want anyone, myself included, to feel uncomfortable or forced into RPing something they really don't like. One of my faults is that I want my RP partner to be happy, so I end up making myself miserable.

My fandoms currently include Kingdom Hearts, specifically Organization XIII. I have 3 OCs for that. I also RP Criminal Minds, but mostly canon characters unless I toss in my kid OCs. And I have done Yu-Gi-Oh, I only have one OC for that who is a female. And I have a lot of The Lion King related OCs, but I will only use two for RP purposes.

Feel free to ask any other questions, especially my mystery thing I like doing with my male x male RPs.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, SharkLover! :) I think you'll find our community very friendly and accommodating to a variety of playstyles and themes. Have you peeked through our Looking for RP forum and/or the RP Finder yet? They're awesome for finding or suggesting roleplays!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I do some Fandom RPs, too! But I do Fire Emblem. x3
A Kingdom Hearts fan, yay! A pleasure to meet you, and welcome to RPR!

I'm mostly an original RP kind of person, but I'd love to get into fandom RP again. Do you prefer AU or canon universes while roleplaying?
HibariHaru

large.gif
Hello there and welcome. My name's Hibari and it's so nice to have you here. Please enjoy your stay and always remember to have fun. I doubt you won't. :)
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet!
Welcome!
Wow...you've been roleplaying longer that I've been alive! Anyway welcome! I see you like Yu Gi Oh! Do you like any other anime?
I can definitely quote people on the friendliest site marks xD

Welcome to RPR~
Welcome aboard the RP train! I see you're a Kingdom Hearts fan as well! I don't have any genius-knowledge about it, but I really do love the concept. :D

Seconding LightSide-Lotus' question if you prefer alternate universes or canon ones! :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy around here! Feel free to ask questions!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I very much hope you will enjoy it here as well. :) Sounds like you have plenty of experience!
SharkLover Topic Starter

Wow, lots of replies. Apologies for not getting back to everyone so soon. Work and real life stuff getting in the way. But I thank all of you for the kind words, a first for me as opposed to other places I have been part of.

@ Sanne - I have done that, but I'm not entirely sure how to suggest a RP for what I like to RP. I'm paranoid about scaring people off, especially with what I love doing in my male x male RPs.

@ RainbowToRosie - Thank you. Honestly I can't say I have heard of Fire Emblem. I see people talking about it on another site, but I don't know what the heck they are talking about.

@ LightSide-Lotus - Yep. Wonder what gave it away lol. With Kingdom Hearts, I can pretty do much anything. AU is better with Organization XIII, because they don't die as opposed to the canon universe where most of us know what happens to the Organization. So I suppose I stick to mostly AU, but I can do canon if needed.

@ Hibari - Thank you for the kind welcome. I'll do my best to have fun here. If I can find a few RP partners, I'm good. This seems like a friendly place.

@ Fiara - Thank you as well.

@ HGF88 - Thank you

@ Emo-Zelda - If Digimon counts, yeah. I prefer first series for both Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon. But the second series of Digimon was okay, I just disliked the ending. I've seen others like Card Captor Sakura, Tenshi Muyo, and a few others I can't remember right off hand.

@ Reima - Thank you. I hope that I do meet friendly people in my quest for RP partners, and don't scare people off.

@ Rin - It is a fun concept. I would love if they had other worlds included, like one for Bambi and such. And I can do both, but like I said to Light Side with Kingdom Hearts I prefer AU since I tend to RP mostly the Organization and my OCs are part of Organization XIII. And it would be depressing if they died too in the canon world.

@ Kim - Thank you for the welcome. I do have lots of experience. I've learned over the years, and I hope I do have fun here. I'll try to be as active as possible.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello! Welcome to our little site.
SharkLover Topic Starter

Thank you, Cosmic.
Welcome to Rpr, you will fi d lots of people love fandoms here and everyone is super friendly!
Hope you enjoy your stay and find good rp! ^w^
SharkLover Topic Starter

Thank you. I haven't found anything yet sadly. Which is discouraging.
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
SharkLover Topic Starter

SINDragon wrote:
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!

Thank you for the welcome. So far I'm not having any luck here. So not really having a wonderful time thus far...
Kim Site Admin

Sorry to hear that! Where have you been looking, and for what? :)
Ryu

Ello, and welcome. Sorry to hear that you haven't found RP yet. Have you posted any prompts in the Looking for RP section? Also sometimes just reaching out to friendly people is a good way to find an RP or at the very least an ew friend.

What sort of sharks do you love, or is it all sharks?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus