Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi fellow rpers!

Hi I'm Bree,I'm 18, and I'm an extremely creative person.I love rps because it allows to play out stories.I especially like rps with lots of magic and fantasy.You won't regret adding me to your rp or joining mine! The only other thing that interests me in real life is I absolutely love the band Linkin Park.So if you're a fan of them then you're automatically my friend! lol.So message me sometime,I love making new friends. :)
Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Hey! Welcome to RPR!

I'm a fan of Linkin Park (Breaking the Habit especially, if I got the name right)! Since you said role-playing allows to live out stories, what stories do you like anyways? Tons of people, including me, love our little details. My favorite kinds are romance, fantasy, General fiction, and sci-fi.

I can already tell you're gonna fit riiight in.
I've never really been a 'fan' so to speak, but I did enjoy quite a bit of their music some years ago

Welcome to the site~
Linkin Park, you say? You already caught my interest, they're one of my favorite bands. BTW, which songs from them are your favorites?

And of course, I'd love to know what kind of paragraph length you work best with while roleplaying. Something I've always wanted to ask someone.

Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll love it here!
HibariHaru

2070905_orig.gif
Hello, there. And welcome to RPR, newbie. I'm Hibari. It's nice to meet you.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Bree! It's good to have you here. :D I used to listen to Linkin Park constantly when I was in high school, and I like their more recent albums as well. :)

Just like iiRhythm I'd love to know what genres you prefer!
Greetings Fellow Linkin Park fan! It is nice to meet you~! I can't wait to find out how creative you are :3. I am currently in a greek/roman fantasy rp, and a regular fantasy rp. It's really fun here; there is so many nice people and so much creativity! Feel free to hit me up too if you want!
Bree Topic Starter

Hello FiaratheNothinges! I love greek fantasy too (I read the Percy Jackson book series and fell in love) I can't wait to rp with you sometime!
Bree Topic Starter

I'm still trying to figure out how to work all this lol so I'll just reply to everyone else's comments in 1 post.Hang on,I got some typing to do,lol.
Bree Topic Starter

@RainbowToRosie: Thanks! :) @iiRhythm: my favorite stories are things like Harry Potter and the Percy Jackson and things like that,but when I write my own stories they are a little bit more serious and more mature than those.I also like to write funny stuff too,like I wrote my own Star Wars fan fiction that I inserted my own characters into lol. @Reima: Thank you! @Lightside-Lotus: I own all of Linkin Park's cds and I love every single thing they do,from the intense nu-metalness of Hybrid Theory,Meteora,and The Hunting Party,to the more artful electronic rock found on Living Things and A Thousand Suns.I love it all lol.But if I had to pick a top 5 I would go with Iridescent,Wretches And Kings,Waiting For The End,Points Of Authority,By Myself,and Shadow Of The Day.What songs by them do you like? @Hibari: nice to meet you too! @Sanne: well you already read my response to iiRhthm's question lol. There I think I replied to everyone lol.
Welcome to RPR! We all hope you have a great experience and don't hesitate to message someone if you have any questions! We're all friends here!
Bree Topic Starter

Thanks Emo-Zelda!
Welcome to RPR, Bree! I used to listen to several Linkin Park songs as a kid because of my older siblings. Maybe I should re-listen to them and perhaps the recent ones too, huh? XD

Concerning magic and fantasy themes, I really love those too! I'm not always free I admit, but I love trying out things with new people!

Hope you're getting the hang of the site! Feel free to chat! Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Glad to see you fitting in already! :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll have no trouble making new friends :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi fellow rpers!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus