Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy.....? New person....me

Hiya!

I'm very shy when it comes to talking. In not good at introducing myself either....but...anyway. Here goes...-takes in massive breath to relatively say everything at once-

Hi, I'm Turtle, I enjoy long term role plays and long, well-plotted out themes. I often times will be listening to muaic. I am not very good at role-playing without a good plot. I really really love a good....CLEAN....romance. Never will it go to explit parts, unless it is a little battle. Not that I don't like it, I am still only 17.

I love oc's, along with other characters. I don't mind a good action, mystery, horror, or sci-fi adventure. I have never done a post-apocalyptic role play.

Sorry if I bored you with this information.....I just find it rather...crucial that I explain myself and save people from heart ache later....

Thanks for reading.....

Alsi! Feel free to on me with ideas! I love role plays. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. Anyway..... I also take character ideas for things I have never tried......
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Turtle! :) I'm so glad you decided to introduce yourself, it's good to get to know you!

Talking about what you prefer is something we encourage highly on RPR, because communication is what makes for the most fun RPs and good times all together. :) So I commend you on that! Don't apologize.

Would you like to tell us how you found RPR? (I find those stories very interesting.)
TurtleBoss Topic Starter

Well...this last week my uncle died, he was the one who got me interested in role playing through writing short stories with him. So I kind of set out to find a new and safe place I could role play without people thinking I was abnormal. Most everyone in my school hate roleplayers and think all we do is pretend to have lives better than our own. So that's when I began searching for a place, and finally I found this. This place feels more enticing than the others..... :)
Aww. I'm sorry about your uncle dear. Welcome to our community, I hope you like it here. I would be willing to try a game with you. I'll definitely send you a pm.
Welcome to the site~ <3 ^_^
TurtleBoss Topic Starter

Thanks.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I wouldn't worry about being shy, or not finding a good RP plot. RPR is full with the friendliest people on the planet, and also the most creative ones! It is basically a RPer's paradise, so you chose a great site to join! I'm sorry for your loss, though, but it seems you are filled with determination to continue on! That's great! Again, I welcome you! ^.^
Kim Site Admin

oh my goodness your ICON XD

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle. :( Let me re-assure you that we don't think anything badly about RPers here, and we're a very friendly and welcoming bunch.

Infact, we recently published some articles from members explaining the very serious ways in which RP has changed their lives for the better that you might find interesting:

http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=359
http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=358
http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=357
http://www.rprepository.com/community/newspost.php?post=356

Beyond that, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Sometimes you'll be able to answer your own Q's by typing them into the search box, but other times you might need a real life person, and if that's the case no need to be shy. :)
Welcome, and don't be too shy. There are so many nice people on here :3 You will love it!
TurtleBoss Topic Starter

Thanks a lot...makes me feel nice and welcome here. :)
Asroc

Yo! Welcome to RPR!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the internet!
HibariHaru

B34.gif
Hello and welcome to the amazing world of RPR.
Welcome to the home of roleplayers, Turtle! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. You can rest easy as this place has a friendly community and you're free to roleplay to your heart's content. :)

I love OC roleplays as well, and I prefer a clean romance RP too. I hope we get along!

Feel free to chat or ask questions! :D We'll be happy to accommodate you!
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to RPR! Sorry to hear about your uncle :( but hopefully you can find some awesome RP buddies here too! :)
TurtleBoss Topic Starter

Thanks a lot! I feel really welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Huzzah! :D :D
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR Turtle! I had the exact same thing when I first came here! It vanishes after the first few days, Don't worry dude! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy.....? New person....me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus