Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The"Noob"

Hiya there mysterious person reading this!The name Max...and im new(as u can see) to RPR. Im not new to rping...i started rping in....*scracthes head*.... February? But i started rping with a couple of friends on kik...my favorite rp is romance...i love to
Draw and hang out with friends! Well thats me...idk what else to say XD...but i hope i meet some new friends here!

πŸ’š~πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
πŸ€β•”β•—β•”β•—β•”β•—β•¦β•—βœ¨πŸ€
πŸ€β•‘β•¦β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘πŸ‘πŸ€
πŸ€β•šβ•β•šβ•β•šβ•β•©β•γ€‚ πŸ€
πŸ€Β·Β·β“β“Šβ’Έβ“€πŸ€
πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ to youπŸ’š
HibariHaru

1b09977d8af012475420fca2f6582586.jpg
Hi there and welcome to rpr!
Welcome aboard, Max! If you have even the slightest confusion with the site, check out the Getting Started Guide and even take a look at the other topics at the right.

Anyway, we hope you'll enjoy around here and stay as long as you like! :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya! Welcome aboard!
SugaarCereal

Nyah~ (I am now Neko Dave)

Welcome to the site! I too love love. That makes us like family. Blood brothers, hemoglobin hermanos, claret cousins....*ahem*

Anyways! I hope you have fun!
Hello and welcome! You will find so many nice people here! I have only been on this site for a week or so and already have people to rp with. :3 you will have a blast here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you'll fit in great around here. :)
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! :D Hope ya enjoy your stay.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Looking forward to seeing more of you around the site. :) Please enjoy yourself!
Everyone is a 'noob' at first, but soon you'll be able to 420 noscope all the doritos~
Wow such meme

Welcome to the site~
Welcome to RPR mate! Wouldn't be Mad Max there, would ya? ;)
_whiteblind_ Topic Starter

Fiebs wrote:
Welcome to RPR mate! Wouldn't be Mad Max there, would ya? ;)

XD Nahhhh..
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Hopefully you don't think of us as that mysterious when we introduce you, but if you want then I can take the title with glee. x3
My my my! Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here!
Hi...im also new to this...not rp but...uhh this site soo...hopefully u will do better than me
Welcome! Hope you find lots of rp buddies!
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
welcome to this wonderful site! you'll fit right in and don't worry about first time roleplays and all that, you'll get used to it super fast!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're finding lots of awesome new RPs! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The"Noob"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus