Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

(( Hey guys c: Sorry about my absence. I beg for your forgiveness! I also decided to take out Finnegan. He doesn't exist anymore. ))

A portal opened up on the side of the situation. A female of sorts walked through fiddling with something that looked like a gun but not really. She looked up and saw Bennington, Tinsley, and another man. " Hi Ben! Hey Tinsley!" She jogged to Tinsley's side. The two males looked like they were about the square off," Oh wow. Did I just portal into a fight scene? Jeez.." The alien girl rubbed the back of her neck with her eyes still on the scene in front of her.

(( Also, her last name is not McMurphy in this rp. Her race doesn't have last names.))

(( Alright so I basically just gave Hud a potential entrance. ))

(( Who was Runa addressing? ))

(( Well uh go ahead and skip me since Vin doesn't have much to say or react to. ))

(( On it. Also, do we have a plot at this point? I kinda feel like these guys just kinda became Scooby Doo and that mystery squad idk ))

" Ack!" Jayson practically jerked in to run or walk in whatever direction they wanted to go. While the man had an arm hooked around her right, her left hand held onto the left flap of her white coat. " So uh.. Where are we going? Or do you all know?"

(( Sorry, aint got much to go off of here ))

(( Robin posted before me so she went? Mar it's your go ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus