Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson said "She what?! What?! WHERE IS SHE! I want the cure NOW or I'll destroy her and everyone else for it! EVERYONE IS AGAINST ME I WANT THE CURE AND I WANT TO LEAVE! I SEE YOU SUPERNATURALS AND DECIDE TO CHECK IT OUT MY GO THAT WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!" he growled pacing.

((I'll keep you all up to date on the MissHolmes rejoining us thing if she joins I'll tell you all the new order and stuff okay?))
Bennington (played by Bree)

(Okay)
Bennington saw Edward approaching and the bad feeling got even stronger,turning more from nervousness into actual fear.He didn't know why he was scared of this man but he was.He really hoped that all this wasn't a mistake.He ignored Tinsley's comments about bloodshed and just stood his ground as Edward approached.He saw that Edward had something in his hand,but he couldn't tell what it was.Bennington tried to hide his growing fear and appear tough.He gave Edward a challenging glare,daring him to make the first move.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

Little Exite replied to Jayson, "She would be in her office but I will not let you meet her with such tone. You should be glad that she still willing to give you despite hatred of witches." She still sounded toneless.
Lighter (played by robinnrose)

He was waiting for the elevator. Relighting his cigarette, he replied "The lad already said. Rory isn't with me." He would take a drag and blew it out, "Hostage situation."

(New order: Me, Bree, Robin, Hudacious, MissHolmes so your go Hud)
Edward (played by Hudacious)

Once they had made it outside, Edward stood with his arms crossed, clutching the laser screwdriver tightly.
His screwdriver was a mark 7 Arcadian design. It contained a multitude of features. One of them being the power to release high pulse waves that were able to neutralise most weak minded targets and sometimes even cause further damage to their brains.
Of course, he could always activate the laser and disintegrate Bennington into a pile of ashes but once again, Where would be the fun?
"Please do keep this in mind. I have made creatures who could kill people simply by thinking wet themselves at the news of my arrival. The things I could do to you Bennington...believe me. You will wish for death once I am through."
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

(( Hey guys c: Sorry about my absence. I beg for your forgiveness! I also decided to take out Finnegan. He doesn't exist anymore. ))

A portal opened up on the side of the situation. A female of sorts walked through fiddling with something that looked like a gun but not really. She looked up and saw Bennington, Tinsley, and another man. " Hi Ben! Hey Tinsley!" She jogged to Tinsley's side. The two males looked like they were about the square off," Oh wow. Did I just portal into a fight scene? Jeez.." The alien girl rubbed the back of her neck with her eyes still on the scene in front of her.

(( Also, her last name is not McMurphy in this rp. Her race doesn't have last names.))
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley bit her lip shaking her head saying "Bad timing Vinny... This is Edward a hunter and Nicklaus is somewhere..." Tinsley whispers "It seems Edward doesn't take kindly to aliens and he is curious of you... he thought Runa was the alien while you were on leave to take care of your business... So be weary..." Tinsley glances at Ben then Edward saying "Oh and yes they are indeed about to fight I put my bet on Edward for the win..." she glanced in between them.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria said "Rory? A pretty name... hm... is she your girlfriend? Your a hunter because you wish to protect her?" she continued to follow him curious. She would have done the same if it was Tinsley.

Jayson growled "She's in her Vampire/Werewolf form thing again she is fine! Now tell Runa to change me back so I can leave!" He rolled his eyes annoyed.

Bennington gave a nod of his head in Vinzintine's direction to acknowledge her arrival,then he returned his attention to Edward.He scoffed at the man's boasting."You know what,Edward? I think you're all bark and no bite.All you do is talk about how much people fear you,yet you give no proof."He eyed the object in Edward's hand."What is that,a screwdriver? What are you gonna do,poke my eyes out or something? Oooh I'm so scared."he added the last sentence with heavy sarcasm.He now had a feeling that this fight wouldn't be too difficult.
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She walked out of her office, annoyed. Looking around she said, "Do you want the cure that badly?" She looked like she is tired of his nonsense....

He didn't say anything but one statement, "There is more to her." The elevator slowly reaches their floor. He would take another drag, waiting still. Turning to her, he looked at her....more observant than usual.
Edward (played by Hudacious)

"No no, this is a laser screwdriver. Mark seven actually. It can generate a predestined laser that reaches up to five thousand degrees Celsius.
In case you didn't know, that is roughly the heat of earth's sun.
However let me guess, your solution is that you'd avoid it with your speed, correct?
Wrong. The reason I asked for us to move outside had nothing to do with the surrounding area. It was simply so that I could set the focal point of the laser.
You see I used a form of block transfer mathematics to create the weapon. Once I've selected a target, they are trapped.
What does this mean?, well think about it. A laser is thin and can only move in one linear direction. That makes it quite weak and pointless correct?
Which is exactly why my laser doesn't shoot directly forward. If an individual is locked on then they become subject to the laser until they leave the chosen radius.
However that being said, A sufficiently adept mathematical genius can project a temporary block transfer projection of himself through space and time just by reciting the right equations meaning that the range could be extended a far distance.
It seems a little far fetched but it is done through pure mathematics to model the possible existence of a specific space-time event or piece of matter in a quantum alternate of this universe. Part of that model would be the probability/uncertainty that such a quantum possibility could exist. Once this model has been created then the relevant parts of that quantum universe can be transferred into this universe in discrete blocks of information - hence the term Block-Transfer.
If a direct impact is performed, not even a constant spray of liquid nitrogen could save you so let me ask you this one more time.

Are you certain that you want to step up to me?" He asked with a daring glare.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

She listened intently to the man's speech about the mechanics of his laser and, basically, he could annihilate Bennington right there. Vinzintine didn't believe the man, Edward, was bluffing at all; she understood practically everything he was talking about. It was brilliant. It was true that Edward could destroy Ben right there, but what was the fun? To simply erase his existence. Vinzintine wasn't going to criticize his decisions, well... Not out loud.

She shifted her weight to one side, and kept her arms crossed. She then looked to Tinsley, who seemed mildly confused. She didn't blame her, Quantum Mechanics and the complex mathematics that Edward spoke of were no walk in the park in terms of understanding. For some, it takes a Eureka! moment, for others, it would just come naturally. " Bennington better be careful.." Vinzintine thought, she'd hate to see a friend be killed from an easily preventable situation.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She was confused, but not of what Edward said but of how he got this technology did he create it? See she had been around for decades she knew a good bit about science, but she would rather keep it a secret that she was smarter than they thought. "I understood most of what he said... most... so Bennington! I'd start running that has the heat of the sun compacted into it if you get out of it's radius it can't touch you, but since that laser is light... It could easily out run you Ben... so... give in or... die... practically..." she stared at Ben then glanced back at Vinny saying "I could have guessed"
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

"I can tell you care about her, but if you continue to do this will you ever get her back? Wouldn't it be better to break her out?" she stared at him light eyed.

He nodded "DUH!" he stared at the spirit angrily.

Bennington didn't understand most of what Edward had said,but he got the gist of it; the weapon he was holding was very dangerous.He just stood there a moment,considering his options.Part of him was telling him to stay and fight,that he couldn't let Edward win.Then suddenly a random memory popped into his head,something his mother had told him years ago when he was a teenager: 'Ben,one day your pride and stubbornness is going to get you killed.' She was probably right,but today was not that day.Bennington made a split-second final decision.He gave Edward one last look of pure loathing and then he took Tinsley's advice and he turned and started sprinting down the street as fast as he could away from the scene.

"I would. But then there is this collar on here that will blow her up if I do anything else. It isn't that easy...." He looked forward to the elevator door.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus