Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria also turned to like a ghost like figure lighting up very bright as Tinsley thanked Jayson Maria said "Yeah, Thank you Jayson really!" she smiled walking with Tinsley.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson nodded and said "Uh, Your Welcome?" he smiled awkwardly the sisters just laughed ignoring it.
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria followed behind them slowly, and quietly from quiet the distance.

(robin?)

(I guess you go MissHolmes...)
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"Are you sure that is how it works? I wouldn't think it would be that easy to drag a dead soul back to the real world?" she said
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Vinzintine looked to Runa and shrugged," I wouldn't question it." And on that note she trailed behind Jayson, sort of close. She glanced about the cave, worriedly and nervous," I never was too fond of the dark.." Her ears pinned back in fright when she saw something move out of her peripherals.

(( Sorry for the wait. I forgot and thought I replied :ccc ))

Jayson smiled looking back at Vinzintine slightly before looking at Tinsley he said "Yeah Tinsley that does sound pretty fishy..."
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley backed up in between them whispering "Its only this easy because Limaria, death's daughter, is following us... don't acknowledge her until were back then we'll spring a attack, but be ready..." she walked forward a bit saying so Limaria could hear which was pretty believable "Yes it'll work trust me! It just does... I don't know how, but it does..." she smiled.

Maria hadn't noticed Limaria, but dared not turn back to look at her she just tired and sluggishly followed the group falling behind slightly.

Limaria hadn't heard a word but smile brightly laughing to herself at Tinsley's exclamation. Still following a good bit of a distance behind them as they saw the white and black portal that was the end of the cave in the distance.

"I hesitate to step further. You have something planning don't you? You don't know yet you know it will work....I sense some lies in the words....what are you planning?" she said seriously now.

(( Who was Runa addressing? ))

Vinzintine wrote:
(( Who was Runa addressing? ))
(Tinsley)

(( Well uh go ahead and skip me since Vin doesn't have much to say or react to. ))
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley looked at Runa then mumbled "I have multiple plans which one I will choose is the true question. OH and it surely doesn't hurt anyone other than Vinzintine." she chuckled then her face fell serious as she walked toward the portal arriving at it she reached he hand through and said "Pull me through! Runa, Vinzintine, Jayson..." her hand clearly full of color was sitting there in front of them while the ghost version of her merely lost a arm upon reaching into the portal.

Maria grabbed Tinsley's other hand waiting for the others to pull them through.

Jayson walked up grabbing Tinsley's hand saying "Guys... I need... your help!" all his weight was falling back and Tinsley and Maria weren't even budging he held his arm back to Vinzintine saying help with his eyes.

As their attention was drawn to the portal Limaria moved closer to them and closer until she was visible and only 30 feet away.

She turned to Limaria, "So death has come. It was part of your plan...correct?" Her eyes were shooting down on her, it was obvious something was going on. She didn't assist on grabbing them nor did Exite. (Sorry~ It's finals week so the lack of replies XD)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus