Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria walked through the portal with the soul then released it as she started running toward the group.

(Robin?)
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

She followed them and noticed she was being followed, she swiped her hand as a gust of wind came toward Limaria. Exite stood beside Runa, waiting for her orders. (I knew I missed the notifications...)

(Its okay Ii totally understand, MissHolmes?)

(Holmes?)
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Finally, once everyone was through, Vin hopped through the portal too. It closed after her, only to be greeted by Limaria,

" God! We can't catch a break!" She shrilled and slammed her palm to her forehead, her heartbeat sped up. She knew they couldn't run for long and Vin didn't have anything to protect herself with. Other than her portal maker, she took a glance at said device's fuel supply and nearly hurled. It was almost on empty. Hyperventilating? She was. Yes.

(( Literally got lost in my feed. So serious ))

(Robin?)

(I thought I posted?)
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

(( Robin posted before me so she went? Mar it's your go ))
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

(My bad anyways I'll do one post with 4 paragraphs for the 4 OCs I'm using.)
Tinsley sighed with relief as the portal closed right in Limaria's face. Tinsley looked to Vinzintine and asked "Uh... where are we?"

Maria looked around just as confused as Tinsley even though she didn't care at this point they escaped the infamous Limaria!

Jayson said "Are you okay Vinzintine?" as he watched the portal closed. Everyone was practically hyperventilating.

Limaria yelled "NO! UGH!" as she teleported to her home trying to see if she could locate their destination.

"My my. This is quite tiring to be chased by death. First, where are we?" she asked. Exite was with her, standing beside her that was.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

(Holmes)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus