Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"Right..." she said as it took her awhile that everyone is freezing cold. "I have nothing for your cold other than probably clothes." She snapped and some clothes teleported onto the ground, "So..."
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

Vinzintine dove for a nice maroon, wool coat with fur that lined the collar. She also snatched a pair of black leg warmers and slipped those on. The Nerserhi grinned happily, with an abundance of warmth hugging her body. Thanks to the clothes of course.

" Thanks Runa!"
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson popped his head into the house walking in farther and farther e saw papers literally everywhere. He picked one up and it showed Vinzintine words below it saying "Death by suffocation" and Jayson's eyes widened he walked at a faster pace into the house as he met a dead end he turned to see Limaria.
Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria lifted herself off the ground and Tinsley kicked her again saying "Maria... I'm sorry..."as Maria coughed she said "I-Its fine j-just end me kill me." Tinsley said "No..." super speed she ran into a house and grabbed roe and a chair sitting the chair near Limaria's front door she grabbed Mara sat her in the chair tying her up as she struggled.
Limaria Muerte (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Limaria turned her head to Jayson smiling she threw a hand up and a soul cage appeared around him she said "Don't let it touch you if it does... you become a... LOST SOUL!" she laughed walking out the front door. Only way to save Jayson and maybe even Maria is to kill Limara. It is no easy task though.

"Well...this is an interesting magic that I never heard of. So in consideration, Maria why are you attacking us?" she was really confused of the situation. It was chaotic considering the things going around her.

Vinzintine froze.

Should she run? Would it do any good? She didn't really want to become a lost soul.. Or anything other than what she was for that matter. She tail puffed up behind her and stuck almost straight out. Vinzintine rarely blinked in that moment; there wasn't anything she wanted to miss in this moment. It could mean her life.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria struggled "I-I-I Am being controlled by Limaria she has my soul and he's controlling it at her whims..." she sighed continuing "Kill Limaria unless you have a miraculous way to save my soul I uh will die..." she closed her eyes still struggling.

Tinsley stared at Maria and said "I'm not losing you..." she tapped her shoulder walking into the house she saw Jayson and Vinintine watch in horror. Tinsley saw Limaria and she lunged at her she kicked her in the stomach and Limaria summoned souls to push her toward the soul cage she squirmed relentlessly. Tinsley screamed "KILL HER VINNY!" she glanced out the door at Maria and sighed shedding a tear she thought to Maria You died once... and I love you to death, but you already died... and I can't risk everyone for you... not again sis... I have to for once be... Selfless... Because I am a Wild one and I don't want to be that way anymore... not anymore... have nothing to lose, but everything to gain I don't want to be lonely anymore...

Limaria was pushed back by Tinsley and she stopped her pushing her closer and closer to the soul cage. She was focusing on so many things she couldn't stop it if she was killed or attacked, but she was determined to take those three with her Tinsley, Maria, and Jayson.

Runa looked at the situation, "Souls and indeterminable magic. Exite why don't you do something about this while I analyze the situation?" Exite replied, "Affirmative." She walked in front of the group, "Weaponizing form confirmed." A large familiar magic arm sprouted from her back, larger than her own size. Another one as well. The arm goes forth at Limaria.

Vinzintine silently freaked out, her alien heart raced as she stood there dumbfounded. How am I gonna trap or kill this lady? She was interrupted from her thoughts from when Exite unleashed her hidden magic on Limaria. The alien was going to try something but she missed her opportunity. She stood back, not wanting to get in the way or injured.

Limaria dropped Tinsley and dodged the hand Tinsley nearly hit the soul cage she went over to Vinny as the Soul cage smaller around Jayson. Limaria rushed out the front door at Exite and made a soul arm come out of her back she swept the arm at Exite's legs hoping it would hit.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson yelled at Vinny "Make a portal under me and another somewhere else so I can get out of here!"
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria tried to get free still being controlled by Limaria. Somehow she did and she ran inside and found Tinsley and Vinny she grabbed them both by the neck and walked them over to the soul cage abut to push them in.

Tinsley struggled she pushed her sister slightly, but it didn't work they were about to be thrown in.

The other arm went and blocked the soul arm from coming in close. Her appearance seemed to be unfazed from the attack. Emotionless as usual. Runa stand aside just observing. She said, "Overladen."

The Nerserhi began to back up as Limaria began to come towards her, but alas, she made a dash around her and ran towards the Jayson's cage. She quickly shot away from the cage and then another portal under Jayson's feet, once he fell out and into the air away from the cage, Vinzintine made sure to get rid of the portals before Jayson could fall back through them.

Jayson had made his small escape thanks to the alien girl and she was proud of herself for a moment. That it, until a shadow loomed from behind her. She slowly turned around with her feline ears bent back across her cranium in a display of submission and fear, she clutched her gun tight as well, holding the device close to her chest.

(Imma let Hudacious back in the RP right here if you guys are okay with it. Order: Me, Runa, MissHolmes, Hudacious)

(( Alright so I basically just gave Hud a potential entrance. ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus