Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Intoduction and stuff....yay

HELLO THERE Hi, I'm Lunar and I have been jumping around RP sites trying to find a good one and today I had a brilliant idea for a huge complex roleplay and I'm hoping this is the best place for it, I may be asking for way too much by expecting it to be a huge hit, but still I gotta try. Anyways, on to who I am and what I like. I love Anime, American Horror Story, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and all that fandom stuff. Im not a Tumblr addict who gets triggered by everything that is male (shots fired) but I am into the fandom stuff! History is my favorite subject, I'm a sophomore in highschool and I play guitar. Food is life and I eat all the time but I stay small and skinny, WHY METABOLISM WHY! So yeah, thats about it! I hope to meet some nice people and do some fun and dramatic roleplays! Bye~
Hey Lunar! We've got quite a few of the fandom type around here, so I'm sure you'll find someone you could talk to about that :) And yes, this site is very good for complex roleplays! You may have a few problems keeping everyone on schedule (if you're looking for more than two others to play), but other than that, A++ for doing big plots. And oooh, I hate you for not being able to gain weight >:( (because goals, tbh). I'm hoping that you'll find your time here enjoyable!
Welcome to the Roleplaying Repository Lunarshines! I hope you enjoy your stay and I do enjoy Supernatural aswell. :D
Kim Site Admin

WELCOME! :D

I too used to be a ravenous pit who couldn't go more than an hour without eating or I would keep over and die. My metabolism started to slow down when I was 29 and I welcomed it as a sweet mercy. Finally I could live my life without carrying around a backpack of fooood!

It sounds like you are going to fit in here wonderfully. :)

If you want to jump in and get started finding RP partners, most people start in the Looking For RP forum to find some other players. There's also a search tool that will help you find what you're looking for within that forum, if you don't want to propose your own. Here's a handy help article about that.

Once you've got a RP partner or two, you have some choices bout how to proceed:
  1. You can just create a RP topic on one of our 3 public RP forums: General Roleplay, Sci-Fi Roleplay and Fantasy RP. Keep in mind that because these areas are public, you'll have to make sure the RP stays in the PG-13ish range.
  2. You can choose to RP via private messages, and just create a new conversation thread with all your RP partners as recipients. Since this is private, the only rules that tend to apply are not to do OOC illegal things and be nice to your RP partners OOC.
  3. If you're going to have a whole lot of people in your RP, or the RP setting is going to be very strictly defined/complicated and you want to have a place to store world building information and rules alongside it, you might consider starting your own group. This gives you access to profile building tools for the group, but also to creating your very own forums!
  4. In some cases, you and your RP partner might even decide to use some other messenger or game to RP on.

By the by, you can use the "launch chat" button at the top and bottom of any forum topic, whether it's in a private group forum or our public RP forums, to turn your topic into a real time chat! There's also a link in the sidebar of private messages that will let you do the same.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you've got any questions! :D
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! You'll definitely find RPR to be the best place for any kind of roleplay, ever! Just give someone a call and you can have a roleplay!
Dude your enthusiasm is so welcome here! I found this sight to be amazing and filled with so many awesome people. This is quite literally one of my favorite places to be on the internet. Enjoy the people and I can't wait to hear of your grand RP plan ;3
Ooh, I love your eagerness to start! And did someone say 'big, complex plot?' Welcome to RPR, by the way! It's nice to meet you. Call me Lotus or Light!

The community is super friendly, so I'm sure you'll find tons of people to join your RP in no time! I'd love to know a hint of what's it about.
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Lunarshines Topic Starter

Thank you all for these warm welcomes! This is the only site where anyone has actually replied to my introduction on in a while and I think I'm going to love it here! It will take me a while to get used to everything, but don't worry when I do I'll be a really active member when I'm out of school...maybe even in school ^.^. Time-zone: UTC−05:00
Awesome! Welcome to RPR, Lunar! Usually, I'm willing to join even the biggest, baddest roleplays with complex plots as long as I only have to worry about making my own character for that certain verse. XD I'd love to hear your ideas as well in the near future, hopefully. Tumblr tho, yes.

On a random note, I used to play guitar but I stopped after knowing the chords of one song. Then I forgot all I've learned, unfortunately. Hope you won't have the same fate I had-- Additionally, I'm that kind of person in our group who has a crazy fast metabolism and my friends don't realize how I just can't accept it most of the time. (._.)

Anyway, feel free to chat or ask questions! We'll be just around here to accommodate you! :)
HibariHaru

Haruhi-Suzumiya-animated-gif-%E6%B6%BC%E5%AE%AE%E3%83%8F%E3%83%AB%E3%83%92-10.gif
Hello there and welcome aboard! Please enjoy your stay! :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so much already! :) I hope to see more of you around the site soon.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Heya, welcome!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're making lots of new friends! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Intoduction and stuff....yay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus