Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Cats

Hello every one I'm new to the site but not really new to rp. I've only done rp with two friends so my rp style (if that's even a thing) might be different but I love to make a good story just though I should say hello.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site!

RP style is definitely a thing! There are many kinds. Even if you have some RP experience, this primer on basic RP concepts can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

However, when it comes to more specific styles and systems, I can't give you a single "this is how it is here!" answer.

Our goal is to provide the general tools so that people can do any kind of RP that they want. I think that's part of what sets us apart from most other RP sites, which are often built to work with a specific system (ex. D&D 3.5) or style (ex. paragraph freeform) or even setting (ex. Harry Potterverse).

We have the flexibility for much more than one type of RP, which is awesome, but also makes it a little harder for us to tell you exactly what will be expected from you in every RP that you join here! But most people will happily tell you their expectations or what they'll need from you if you express an interest in knowing more about a potential RP. :)

There's lots of things to do and try here, so just in case you run into questions, there's a couple things you can try. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can check the help section. If that fails, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Welcome to RPR! Indeed, RP style is a thing and there are many, many styles of RP to choose from.

Don't be daunted, though; there are tons of friendly people willing to help out if you're stuck or don't know where to start! I can help you out the best I can as well. All you gotta do is ask! I hope you enjoy it here!
Well hello to you too Haruka! I have never RPed before coming onto this site a week or two ago, and now I already found a good bunch of people to RP with. I have no style, and the best thing about this place is you get to learn how others write and share in the creative process. Happy writing!
Well, that's one way to get attention xD
Yea, it doesn't really matter what your RPing style is, you'll do just fine and there will be people to RP with you no worries~

Welcome to the site :3
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to the site, Haruka! Kim's tips are certainly useful. :)

Moreover, there really is no requirement for RP style, so rest easy. I started out here too as a person who's not that confident in roleplaying and I was more used to script form. The longer I was here though, the more skills I learned from the people around me. I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Have fun around here, and please don't hesitate to ask questions if you still have any concerns. :D
HibariHaru

tumblr_mm9n3sdycy1ry1y7qo5_500.gif
Hi there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you! :)
Helloooooo!! Welcome welcome! We have lots of styles everywhere! No matter what yoir style we have someone who work perfectly! Ok maybe not perect but you'll have alot of fun finding out!
Cats. o-o Welcome to RPR! Make sure to stop by the Looking for RP forum at some point to find a roleplay, or you can PM someone! Either is a good choice!
DrDragonHD

Cats... mhsgmasfafagsafagssfgasfgsdgasfasdadasd c45a3e7284f5dba8d22e62ebd01ada5d.png 606009043c035f31fede436ca2b6b160.png

Anywho! Welcome to RPR! (Yes, the cats are mine. C: )
Sanne Moderator

Did... did someone say cats? <.< >.>

Hi! Welcome to the site. :) I hope you'll find lovely RP here and make new friends quickly!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Heya, welcome!
Asroc

You seem very nice. Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Where are the cats? XD Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
SOMEONE REQUESTED CAT?
hqdefault.jpg

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Cats

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus