Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Hi, im new.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Glad you've joined us. :)

I know we'd all love to learn more about you. Maybe you could tell us things like... Do you have any pets? How long have you been RPing? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have questions or curiosities, there's a couple things you can try. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If you can't find it there, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it! :)
DragonShard

Welcome Niko!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome. I second Kim's statement.
Sanne Moderator

Hey Niko, welcome to the site! I'd love to get to know you better too. :D
Ryu

Hi New!

I'm Ryu!

Wait... Your names Niko! D'oh~ Welcome to RPR the second happiest place on Earth (Can't be first cause Disney would sue!) What brought you here?
Hi Niko! Welcome to one of the friendliest sites on the internet! Enjoy your time here and I hope you find many people to RP with.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here so far! :)
Why, hello there Niko, and welcome to RPR! Call me Lotus or Light. It's nice to meet you!

I also have to agree with Cosmic, Kim, and Sanne: I'm very curious to know a bit about you too! Do you have any favorite music or hobbies?

Regardless, I hope you enjoy it here!
Yo and welcome, Niko! Glad to have you here! We're multiplying. XD As the others have suggested, could you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Nonetheless, we're happy to accommodate you if you have any queries!
HibariHaru

tumblr_nhpx250Cl41tqtukeo1_500.gif
Hi there and welcome to RPR! It's nice to see more and more people come into this site. Just like they say: The more the merrier! Heheh. But anyways, please enjoy your stay and if you ever have questions, just ask!
Welcome to rpr, new friend! nxn
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have enjoyed your time so far!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
Pretty nice place here, got one of the friendliest communities I've seen, the best, if I be so bold.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus