Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Happy Holidays! [Free Art Thread]

Eliotte (played by 13ee)

Oh gosh your art is so pretty!
Perhaps you'd like to draw my child, Eliotte!
Thanks so much for the offer to do some sweet art. This is so kind of you!!!
Reman (played by TimeKeeper7)

If this is still going my guy Reman or my new favorite man, Ethon
littleteeth Topic Starter

Gabriel wrote:
How nice of you to do this! If you get the time I'd love something of Gabriel here :)

niNZ204.png

Mikhail wrote:
:O That is awesome if you get a chance and don't already have way too many I'd like to offer up Mikhail! :D

Wv5D5Z8.png

Jay wrote:
If you might be so inclined, freckles are always fun! (:

TKS4qML.png
Mikhail (played by TornBySanity)

littleteeth wrote:
Mikhail wrote:
:O That is awesome if you get a chance and don't already have way too many I'd like to offer up Mikhail! :D

Wv5D5Z8.png

Awww! I love it thank you so very much!

Also yikes!!! There are a lot more requests here now than there were when I went to bed last night! I'll try to get to as many people as I can, but I can't guarantee I'll get to everyone. Please be patient with me!
Nyxeus (played anonymously)

littleteeth wrote:
Also yikes!!! There are a lot more requests here now than there were when I went to bed last night! I'll try to get to as many people as I can, but I can't guarantee I'll get to everyone. Please be patient with me!
We know youre busy <3 i dont think anyone is rushing you!:)
Gabriel (played by Loki)

littleteeth wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
How nice of you to do this! If you get the time I'd love something of Gabriel here :)

niNZ204.png

OMG he is perfect!! Thank you!! <3
Kim Site Admin

This is an incredible thread. Thank you for offering this to the community, littleteeth!
Ivano (played anonymously)

Oh the art so far looks great. Think you can do ivano? Look on the last page for all info.
Barnaby Hughes (played anonymously)

Good lawd, the beauty! Of requests are still open, this guy would be delighted~♡

There's a link under his Attire section that has his created character image, which accurately depicts him rather than that portrait.
I don't know if you want to deal with this vague bugger (Adam and Eve are two aspects of the same shapeshifter) But if you're up for another piece of artwork... It's cool if you don't, or need anymore details on appearance... but since this is a shapeshifter, really anything works.
Oh. My. Gods. This is so sweet of you to do for everyone! Uhm... If you don't have too much on your plate, I'd love a piece of this feisty one right here: Lexi Rhodes

Sorry if the one or two pics of her don't include her scars, I'm working on that... (Also hope that my art and her written description is enough.) But please take your time, even if you don't get to mine. Good luck!
Huxley (played anonymously)

This is really nice of you to do for others! Maybe Huxley's tattoos would be interesting for you to try and draw?
Kirke (played by Blitzkit)

This is really sweet of you! If you'd like to give Kirke a go, you're more than welcome!

Here and here are some pieces I have yet to place on her site!
Glacier (played by R08813)

Mighty generous thread you have here! :D If you find time to give either of my two characters a shot, i'm not picky!

StarWitch wrote:
Hey Az!
Welcome back, I suppose?
Mind if i slide in with Star? ^_^

GZ2YtpV.png

Wonder-Gamer wrote:
Would you kind if you could draw Wonder-Gamer here? Your art looks really nice!

XB3uBKS.png

Estella Drelaine wrote:
Ooooo this is so nice of you!
Would you be willing to do Estella for me? :3

W6FvlxJ.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Happy Holidays! [Free Art Thread]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus