Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Happy Holidays! [Free Art Thread]

Riddler (played anonymously)

Ah, you are very talented and kind to do this! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the new year with more time to baby your muses. I know what it's like to fuss with life and time, or really, there lack of! Hah hah...
Dog

I'd love one of human!Tige , if you're up to it! Thanks!

http://www.rprepository.com/c/tige/7172
http://www.rprepository.com/c/tige/6672
Will Hadote (played by 68_dare)

Ah! Will, this guy! <--
Edilia (played anonymously)

How about Eddy? :D
**Gaaaasps**

That's awesome you're doing this <3
Kildra (played by Libertine)

Phew this is busy, but I'm not surprised. I'd love to get art from you of this character, nothing specific other than her hair tied back behind her head and thick eyebrows. You can drawn her younger self which is all the art I have of her, or her current self with the left half of her face burnt, with a white eye or an eyepatch. I received a free piece from you in the past (of my vitiligo Jack!) though, so feel free to skip me if your plate's too full ;) !
Heather (played anonymously)

If this is still open then I'd love for you to consider this character. You're crazy swamped it seems though so if you don't have time or anything, its cool. :3 On a side note though? Your art is amazing! <3
Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with everyone :3 I can't get over how nice this is!
If by any chance this thread is still open, i'd love to see your take on a character of mine who no longer has an RPR slot. However, I do have art for Feldar, that was commissioned in the past. So, you could use that to get an idea of what he looks like.

Feldar's Picture
commish__feldar_verdince_by_guttergoo-d7d3ai2.jpg
I think we might need to send a search party to dig LittleTeeth out from under all these requests lol.
Echo Iarix (played by Kitom)

I would love na Echo if this is still going on! Your style is adorable and this is amazing x3
littleteeth Topic Starter

Jupiter wrote:
Just saying this now, this is hella sweet of you. You rock.

With that, could I get Jupiter?

Iu4BbDY.png

I'm still here! I'm not sure how far I'll get, uh, considering my backlog, but I'm making progress!
littleteeth Topic Starter

Carabia wrote:
Oh wow, this style is epic! If this is still open, I'd love to offer Carabia. :) Thank you for offering, so sweet of you.

17wNZFa.png
Kildra (played by Libertine)

Given the backlog, I'm removing my request for this OC. Lovely work so far!
Carabia (played by Robyn)

littleteeth wrote:
Carabia wrote:
Oh wow, this style is epic! If this is still open, I'd love to offer Carabia. :) Thank you for offering, so sweet of you.

17wNZFa.png

AWE!!! You captured her perfectly, seriously! It's so kind of you to keep going through all these many requests. Thank you so much! So beautiful ^_^
Khepri Amisi (played by Joyius)

If you have the time, maybe you could draw Khepri?
Would you be interested in giving this guy a try? I was originally going to pass on this thread since you are so loaded down, but all of it looks so amazing! Please consider!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Happy Holidays! [Free Art Thread]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus