Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, Hello

Hello, all

I'm new-ish to this site though not to rping. Started up way back when in high school with good old Palladium table top and later got into some online stuff. I'm pretty much up for anything, though I tend to lean towards fantasy styles. I do a bit of writing on the side as well when I get the time. Aside from that not sure what else to say. Just hoping to find some fun players to try out some new characters!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :D Always good to see people with a tabletop background, we've got plenty of people with similar experiences here! Do you have any questions for us at all that we can help you with? :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! There are a lot of fantasy fans, so you should have no trouble finding a good RP!
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! :D Fantasy is also one of my preferred genres to RP!
Hi and welcome to one of the the friendliest sites on the internet! There are so many fun RPers who love fantasy here (including myself!). You will have no trouble in finding good players here!
Why hello there and welcome to RPR!

I hope you're settling in nicely; since there are many fantasy lovers here, I'm sure you'll find a sweet RP in no time at all! If you need anything, just ask!
Hey! I hope you enjoy your membership here!
Yo, and welcome to the site! Admittedly, this is the first time I've heard of Palladium table top, but it has been cool and active for RPers until now. :)

Like us, there are many fantasy-loving roleplayers here as well. If you ever find someone who you'd like to roleplay with, don't hesitate to shoot a PM! Everyone's always looking for a game. Other ways to find RPs are by searching the Looking for RP forum or using the RP Finder!

As stated in the home page, RPR is a site filled with artists, gamers, and writers alike, so roleplay to your heart's content! :D Also, any questions will be happily answered.
HibariHaru

tumblr_mrfljbKa5r1somq5fo1_500.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay and I hope we can be friends. :)
Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to jump right in here, everyone is super friendly :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I love to see more people with a tabletop background join our ranks. :)
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! Feel free to friend me or RP with me!
MauveStar98

Welcome to this site. We hope you enjoy it.
Ryu

reininggirl225 wrote:
Hello, all

I'm new-ish to this site though not to rping. Started up way back when in high school with good old Palladium table top and later got into some online stuff. I'm pretty much up for anything, though I tend to lean towards fantasy styles. I do a bit of writing on the side as well when I get the time. Aside from that not sure what else to say. Just hoping to find some fun players to try out some new characters!

Welcome to our neighborhood neighbor! Glad to have you aboard

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus