Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie coming thru

Hi, just signed up for this site! Looking for a sci fi rp currently!
Welcome to RPR! Care to tell us a bit more about yourself? :) Got any pets or hobbies outside RP? :D We love getting to know our new members!
floatch Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Care to tell us a bit more about yourself? :) Got any pets or hobbies outside RP? :D We love getting to know our new members!
Sure! I have a cat and my main hobby outside of rp is customizing action figures and watching movies.
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You will love this place and the people here!
floatch Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! You will love this place and the people here!
Thanks! I can't wait to get started.
Heya~ Welcome to the site :3
Welcome! Most RPs get set up through the Looking for RP forum(s), or you can also go through Find RP (which has filtered searching, including genre stuff). Generally, no one minds if you send them a message about a character who strikes your fancy, too. :)
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! There are definitely a lot of Sci-Fi roleplays here! The Looking for RP forum is definitely a good place to start your search! I hope you find a great one!
Hello there, and welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light as well! It's sweet to meet you!

Ooh, so you customize figures? That sounds incredible! But I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone's as friendly as can be!
DrDragonHD

ey b0ss Welcome to RPR Dude! Enjoy ya stay! :D
HibariHaru

tumblr_mmknqhZLXJ1sqy5fio1_500.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR! Meowr! <3
Welcome to the site! I don't know how to take care of cats since I'm more of a dog person, but I think they're just as adorable. :) Also, what an intriguing hobby you have! How do you customize action figures exactly?

Regardless, hope you stay with us as long as you like. Don't hesitate to chat or ask questions either!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) I can only concur with all the great advice that's been given in this thread. I hope you'll enjoy your time with us!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello and welcome!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Customizing action figures sounds really, really cool. I want to hear more about that. Hopefully I'll run into you in chat and I can pick your brain. :)
Asroc

Welcome to RPR! Feel free to friend me or RP with me!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie coming thru

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus