Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but you can never get laid because your radioactive semen would kill your partner.

I wish I didn't have to worry so much. >.<
Granted; unfortunately you begin to forget important things.

I wish I'd stop hurting myself at work T_T
Granted. Now you hurt yourself at home instead. You hurt everyone else instead. You no longer have a job to get hurt at. You die instead, and can never be hurt again.

I wish for patience and tact.
Granted, but no one else is making life suck.

I wish RPR was more popular.
Granted. But all of the new people will be horrible roleplayers and fight with each other OOC.

I wish I could read minds.
Granted. you lyingsmile15 have the power to read minds (you can't block it out)
every were you go you here sexual harassment and insulates most people smile and say hello win they see you (on the outside) but on the inside they think about all the worst things they see about you and or sexual harassment FROM EVERY GUY YOU SEE! (nightmare)

I wish I was GOD
Granted, you are the god of the heavenly toilet and it is your job to keep it unclogged for eternity.

I wish that I was the goddess of hope.
Granted! You bring boundless hope to fleas everywhere; rather than their domain being only to infest rodents, household pets and large angry mammals, they have unlimited reign upon our humanly figures as well :D

I wish to bring an end to all selfishness and stupidity...
Granted, but everyone becomes so polite and so intelligent that it requires complex algorithms just to figure out simple things like who goes first.

I wish I didn't keep losing interest in everything.
Granted, in fact you become so interested in everything that it gives constant stress and you end up having to go to a mental hospital.

I wish it was Oregon strawberry season already! *drools*
Katia wrote:
Granted, in fact you become so interested in everything that it gives constant stress and you end up having to go to a mental hospital.

I wish it was Oregon strawberry season already! *drools*

Granted but your teeth fall out from sugar rot on the first bite.

untitled_drawing_by_vgxviiidenovo-d7gsjn0.pngI wish for 1,000,000 pals!!!untitled_drawing_by_vgxviiidenovo-d7gsjqz.png
Granted; you are shipped 1Million P.A.L.S. which are Psychopaths that Always Listen for Santa Clause. This makes Christmas a difficult time of year, because your house is always full of psychotic humanoids. (No one even knows if they're human.)

I wish I had a wall in-between my room and the bathroom.
Wish granted! but sadly that wall between your room and the bathroom doesn't have a door. Instead the door has been replaced by a rabid badger pack.

Good luck

I wish I could ride a killer whale.
Granted. You are now riding a baby killer whale. Unfortunately the mother really doesn't appreciate this so she bites you in half.

I wish I had a tail. *random I know*
Granted. Enjoy your quest for pants.

I wish my snake would eat. >.<
Granted, but your snake ends up eating your cell phone

(Lol you thought id hae it eat you huh?)

I wish I wasn't sad all the time :/
Granted but at the cost of having this happy probe inserted directly into your brain...

My, what big teeth you have!

I wish for the end of the world!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >8D
Granted; however, you're stuck forever in a one hour time-loop of someone torturing you for what you did. Those razor sharp blades that they heat up aren't just for show y'know.

I wish I would never have to deal with any sort of fatigue ever again.
Granted; but now you must deal with an overabundance of energy every time you sit down to relax!!! Muahaha

I wish I had remembered to bring Skyrim with me on this 3 month long business trip I'm on...

(I brought my xbox, but no skyrim D: )
Granted: but then your xbox gets the red ring of death.

I wish humans took better care of the environment.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus